Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

A lot get hit with boats, and chopped up badly sometimes, it could be it was hit by one.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have just been watching a number of videos on the beautiful and mysterious Nahanni river. With all its the mysterious deaths and legends. I just posted another video on the Nahanni on the Arctic mysteries thread. What are the natives so afraid of ? In one of the very numerous caves and this one of the many inaccessible caves the bones of 160 dzz as ll sheep were found but none in the others. The mysterious wild man is called the Nakani. Natives used to camp on islands in fear of it. I know that tribes used to kick those who were too antisocial out to live alone in the forest and many of these became cannibals.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen stuff on them before, the leading anthropologist suggest they are like the video mentions a few times, outcast, and crazy people.
The large shoe prints, and rotted flesh used for them are from the lack of knowledge, or just not taking the time to tan them, and making them fit correctly.
It's like ignorant kids making things for themselves, or their parents, fit, and finish isn't that good, uselessly big, and loose.
Walk around Walmart today, and you see a lot of it with the nasty people walking around in there, big oversized clothing, or tight fitting , most smell awful also like the Nakani. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

They all get upset, and belligerent, or just run off when told what soap is, and the isle it's in. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now this could very well be someone in a Sasquatch costume but its arms are almost down to its knees. If the Sasquatch does actually exist I can’t see it being an animal like a gorilla or an orangutan. Perhaps it’s actually a wookie as in Star Wars.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi is in Canada, and lost, oh no !
Better hide your fat girls up there, and Renee if he is on this continent he might be coming for you :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :teehe:

Bad video again, and my guess a suit, or cgi made to look grainy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s always the likely scenario with all of these Sasquatch videos. He does move like a person but the proportions gives it a possible credibility.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My big old nephew would make a good one, especially with his size 17 shoes.
I think if there is one it would be far up in the Canadian wilderness, and who knows what else is in that vast wilderness.
Wouldn't it be really cool to see a real cave bear, it's only been 24000 years since they have been seen.
Very doubtful, but I would love to see a real woolly rhinoceros come out of the tundra.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It does move very human like and slow like a large guy with a beer gut. There’s quite a number of bear species in Russia. Possibly one or more of them are descendants of the cave bear. I’ve seen the frozen remains of woolly rhinos and they had this beautiful golden fur. I do hope that they can bring back a few of those extinct herbivores.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would love to see them, but from a safe place, both animals would kill you, and the bear would eat you pretty fast I believe.
I have seen caves where they lived, and human bones where all around with the bears teeth marks.
Must have been a hard time living with those bears, saber cats, and other man eaters.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a cryptozoological monster that I really hope has survived. The big ground sloth would be a sight to behold. A Harvard professor says he has a lot of evidence that they still exist in western Brazil. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That would be a little baby sloth I think, I would bet it was something else.

Now how would you like to be ate by a Terror Bird, people had to deal with them in the far past.
A not on the Sloths, Avocado Trees should be extinct researcher say because the Sloths where one of the few things that ate them, and spread those big seeds.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The glytodon and ground sloths would be a sight to see but those terror birds would be a terror. We’d probably have to exterminate them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think it's funny they show a human skeleton because we would be that with that bird as many likely became.
The others would likely make short work of you also, one is like a rolling tank, the other would kill any beat with a swat.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just learned of the legend of Dyptherios. I also think that it must have been a sperm whale. Have there ever been known cases of sperm whales eating people or is this ancient artistic license. The video isn’t very long. https://www.thearchaeologist.org/blog/p ... format=amp
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor old whale, he likely became aggressive because someone hit him from a ship, and with a ship.
I'm really surprised sperm whales don't do more of the same today, people hit them all the time with boats.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Killer whales apparently are attacking yachts around Spain in the last few years.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The ones attacking have been injured I have read.
So that makes me think they where injured by boats which happens a lot.
Also one attacked a rudder of a yacht, that makes me think I'm right.
See Dolphins, whales, and even fish are hit, or killed all the time by boats, and tore up by propellers, and rudders.
Those three whales are just likely trying to get payback, or stop them from hurting other whales.

Just think a young humpback being hit, or seeing it's mate injured, it's not far fetched to think they would want it stopped.
Whales are smart creatures, and can get aggressive if attacked by things.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Of the ten examples given the beached gigantic shark is the most convincing megalodon pictures however it doesn’t appear to have any teeth leading me to wonder if it wasn’t a basking shark . It certainly didn’t look like a huge great white.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen quite a few methadone teeth, and some where quite new looking, and not totally fossilized.
I'm not sure if they are around today, but they where around not long ago, and I would say man was around at the time.

A good real photo would go a good way same with Bigfoot, Aliens, and other crypto.

You also have to consider some animals, and people have gigantism, you might see an animal much larger than usual.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How would a shark as large as a megalodon find enough to eat ? If they are still alive then what is their diet ?