Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

Found something online.

"A kangaroo's pouch functions in the same way as other mammal's wombs, protecting the developing baby and providing nourishment. Because the joey cannot at first keep hold of a teat on its own, the nipple expands within its mouth, making it difficult for the joey to let go. This characteristic and the security of the pouch ensure the baby will get essential nourishment.

As anyone who has ever changed a diaper knows, nursing babies must eliminate waste, too. The joey urinates and defecates wherever it happens to be, which for the first part of its life is in the mother's pouch. The mother kangaroo cleans her pouch and grooms her baby frequently, consuming the baby's waste."

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi, way where you in Idaho !

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 28th, 2020, 11:10 pm Odi, way where you in Idaho !

Bear my ass...It was Odi...Unfortunately he probably fled back to Finland by now. OR, God forbid, he could be lurking in the NJ. Pine Barrens looking for me... :unsure: Better load some slugs in my new Auto 5... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Yeah slugs, I doubt pepper spray will work on him, he might think you are cooking for him, and make him more horny.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee walks in the pine barrens woods...

10 seconds later.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 30th, 2020, 12:29 am Renee walks in the pine barrens woods...

10 seconds later.

My nightmare,...raped by a giant, hairy, smelly, humanoid.... :( :yuk:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
I think I came across a video like that before renee, the girls was enjoying it. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 30th, 2020, 1:38 pm :laugh:
I think I came across a video like that before renee, the girls was enjoying it. :laugh:
Lots of deranged chicks out there that will do anything, with anyone, anywhere....The human race is doomed because too many people are breeding with sub-human beasts.

I wish I was being funny but just go to your local Walmart and see the evidence of our steady decline as a species. With this COVID lock down horseshit I fully expect another baby boom. Except this time most of them will grow to be toothless, tattooed, blue haired, water headed, humanoids, all demanding an IPhone and an EBT card for their 10th birthday.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I totally agree with you Renee, I have thought the same all my life.
The bad thing is the smarter, and better genetic pools are not having kids.
The big part of Walmart people anymore look like what people considered inbred, or trailer trash with a few normal people added in.
Ours is one of the worst I have seen since they sent all the trash out our way with that Urban Renewal BS.
We got two sections of town that close down, and took over by UPS, and other Businesses because they where cheep property, they sent them out here to run our housing prices down.
Also we got the project scum running out here for "free" hud houses so our Walmart is so SPECIAL. :bored:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I didnt get anything when I was a child.
Not without working for it.

I certainly couldnt keep up with the school fashion and not wearing the same clothes countless times.

Salaries havent gone up since I was a kid... The standard of living is the same.

Why in the hell parents buy a 1000 dollar phone to some kid whos gonna break it soon.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2021, 11:52 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 30th, 2020, 1:38 pm :laugh:
Lots of deranged chicks out there that will do anything, with anyone, anywhere....The human race is doomed because too many people are breeding with sub-human beasts.

I wish I was being funny but just go to your local Walmart and see the evidence of our steady decline as a species. With this COVID lock down horseshit I fully expect another baby boom. Except this time most of them will grow to be toothless, tattooed, blue haired, water headed, humanoids, all demanding an IPhone and an EBT card for their 10th birthday.
Now don't you worry yourself about that Renee. Your uncle Bill (Gates) is part of the solution to the problem. Now, if everyone will just roll up their sleeves, and get their needle like brave little sheep, then we won't have to worry anymore about population issues, and genetically engineered test tube babies will become the new norm for making good little children that can be programmed just the way that uncle Billy and the universal government would like them to.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:39 am I didnt get anything when I was a child.

I certainly couldnt keep up with the school fashion and not wearing the same clothes countless times.

Salaries havent gone up since I was a kid... The standard of living is the same.

Why in the hell parents buy a 1000 dollar phone to some kid whos gonna break it soon.
I didn't get much, and earned most of what I did also, and if I had kids they would work for that phone if they wanted it.
If they had to have one it would be a cheep one.
I cut grass, did car work, did odd jobs, and carpentry, even built decks as a kid.
I made a lot selling bubble gun, and jolly ranchers at school :teehe: I bought most my own cloths, and shoes when I got to middle school, and all mine in High school.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:19 am
Odinson wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:39 am I didnt get anything when I was a child.

I didn't get much, and earned most of what I did also, and if I had kids they would work for that phone if they wanted it.
If they had to have one it would be a cheep one.
I cut grass, did car work, did odd jobs, and carpentry, even built decks as a kid.
I made a lot selling bubble gun, and jolly ranchers at school :teehe: I bought most my own cloths, and shoes when I got to middle school, and all mine in High school.
I didn't have to work as hard as a kid as you did. I did house chores and when I got older, I babysat alot and then at 15 got a job at a local restaurant bussing tables. Worked my way up to hostess by senior year in HS. Got my first paid Renn Faire gig at barely 17.

Growing up my parents bought our clothes, although there were many times when I wished they didn't. By the time I was 11 school clothes shopping was a nightmare. My mom and I argued endlessly. I developed kind of early and she always wanted to dress me "conservatively" to hide my burgeoning curves. In my view it was just my mom's attempt to dress me like an "old lady"... Luckily I have always been a very persuasive person. I could turn on the charm and we would eventually strike a compromise but it took a lot of work on my part. My mom was no push over... :laugh: Now I understand my mom's mindset when it came to clothing for me...When I was young I had a flair for the wild side and it drove my mother and father nuts... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My parents didn't make me do it, and they bought cloths for the rest of the kids, but I wanted better, and I had the mindset to help out.
we didn't have much, but always did good enough, but taking just a little off their shoulders I'm sure helped.
I also got what i wanted after saving my money up.
Now all the kids in the family are always broke except me, and even with my small pension I can buy almost what I want when I want.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a good looking newly discovered orange bat with black wings. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... rbguuTzDNs
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The most endangered turtle species has just been given a chance as a female has been found to mate with the only other one known to exist. China has to get credit for their efforts to bring back their wildlife. https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/swinhoe ... K_ZIVfQfJg
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: January 17th, 2021, 3:31 pm The most endangered turtle species has just been given a chance as a female has been found to mate with the only other one known to exist. China has to get credit for their efforts to bring back their wildlife. https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/swinhoe ... K_ZIVfQfJg
Good news for them, and us who care, I do hope the species survives.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

When I was a boy the Kraken was still a mythical beast. This video shows it like never before. https://www.businessinsider.com/giant-s ... ay-2015-12
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That poor thing seemed sick to me, those are usually pretty fast creatures.
If it waas trying to eat him nothing could have stopped it from doing so with him that close.