Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

It being sick might explain why it wasn’t in the deep sea. Perhaps Fukushima radiation had gotten it. I believe that many years ago I read of stories where these kraken had pulled people off of boats. Perhaps more divers go missing than we know.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It was defiantly sick in my opinion, and water pressure isn't the same as where they are used to being.
My guess it has died by now.

In the gulf of mexico the squid there are some of the most dangerous, the Humboldt squid is there name, and much smaller than that one in the video.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The thought extinct for over twenty years spotted gudgeon has been rediscovered and they will bring it back with a captive breeding program. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... uXjQJeXpOU
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

[flash=][/flash]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What is that ? I’ll admit that it isn’t as hideous as that creature you posted on the political correctness thread.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe it's the Corona virus mutating :laugh:
Maybe Joe Biden's brain that left when he was a child.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 2:35 pm Maybe it's the Corona virus mutating :laugh:
Maybe Joe Biden's brain that left when he was a child.
It's the lining of Kamal Harris's vagina heading for the airport.... Anything that has taken that much punishment in the advancement of a career deserves a vaction.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It is looking promising that this very unique animal may still roam Tasmania.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's wider in the back than it should be, might be someone making those, and why not show more of them if in the snow ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A footprint in the snow wouldn’t be hard to fake. A few miles of them would be a different story for sure.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah then you could measure the stride, and patterns.
It's really sad when you have attention whores out there just trying to get attention, makes anything hard to believe, or trust to believe.
It would be really cool to see those creatures again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 14th, 2021, 1:06 pm :teehe:
As long as Odi doesn't see you naked it's cool.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi better stay away from me :laugh:
I wouldn't want to be naked around anyone really unless it was something special going on, and they where naked also. :pardon:
Not Odi, he's a caveman :laugh:

I would likely enjoy his company while hunting, or just having a BBQ though, he can have his meat, and I can protect my ass. :rofl:
Odi would be a fun person to have around sometimes, a great wing man while out, he can have the Hod woman, and I can have the stick girls. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 14th, 2021, 4:36 pm Odi better stay away from me :laugh:
I wouldn't want to be naked around anyone really unless it was something special going on, and they where naked also. :pardon:

I would likely enjoy his company while hunting, or just having a BBQ though, he can have his meat, and I can protect my ass. :rofl:
Odi would be a fun person to have around sometimes, a great wing man while out, he can have the Hod woman, and I can have the stick girls. :laugh:
I don't know, he scares me. Being around him would probably be like being trapped in a room with a half bear half squid.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 14th, 2021, 9:05 pm

I don't know, he scares me. Being around him would probably be like being trapped in a room with a half bear half squid.... :laugh:
Being scared...Thats the old you, the woman you.

You are in a mans world now!

Come sit next to Odi in the sauna... And take that bikini shit off.
You go nude in the sauna, its tradition.

:snug:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 15th, 2021, 3:36 am

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Sorry, not into sitting around sweating like a hog. If I'm going sweat, I better be working for it...Never going to find me just sitting in a sauna.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just toss some raw meat to the side so you can get away, or yell out that huge black girls name that he kept posting is over there. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 15th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Sorry, not into sitting around sweating like a hog. If I'm going sweat, I better be working for it...Never going to find me just sitting in a sauna.
Sweating is not the point.

The point is that after a long hard day, you need to three things to relax.

- Hot sauna.
- Meal.
- Warm woman.

The warmth relaxes your muscles... You feel born again.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 16th, 2021, 7:27 am
Renee wrote: May 15th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Sweating is not the point.

The point is that after a long hard day, you need to three things to relax.

- Hot sauna.
- Meal.
- Warm woman.

The warmth relaxes your muscles... You feel born again.
Yeah, you can go sweat,...oops I mean "relax" with your woman in a hot box full of steam...Sounds like torture to me but to each his own.... :pardon:

I guess you could say that the couple that stinks together, stays together.....After all when you smell like a pair of old sweaty gym socks, what other social options do you really have?.. :laugh: