Chinese Activities

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Chinese Activities

http://rt.com/usa/us-chinese-report-defense-888/

Chinese are good at stealing and being sneaky however if you read the very interesting book Poorly Made In China by Paul Midler you will have a better understanding of why they don't produce quality. When i boxed in china I figured out more than all of them could steal off of me. They also aren't inventive. They have to steal. The USA has some top minds.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I rather pay a little more for American, or German made stuff. China has little success in getting plastic, or metal right in my opinion.
Aluminum they seem to do pretty well, or lead :kez: they love lead.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/china-throwi ... -with-u-s/

Chinese claims for the entire South China Sea are ridiculous however the entire nation supports this ambition. As I mentioned before, a former triad told me that all Chinese knoe that chinese are trying to take over Canada and that all chinese know that FAN QING FU MING means swearing to take over whichever nation that has allowed the to immigrate to. What bothers me is that none of them are warning us
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ommunities

I have been aware of this tactic China uses to take over a nation for many years now. When Chinese are the employers in a country then all their employees are under them. for more details on this then look at the FAN QING FU MING thread
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is China's Economy Finally Tanking ?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/ ... GE20130609

I had already heard that Europe and the USA aren't buying Chinese products. Europe is broke as is most of the rest of the world. There still is the third world markets of South America and Africa. I have suspected that china's sabre rattling over islands and other territory disputes is to get peoples minds off of the reality that China is hitting hard times ....again. Will China's internal market bail China out again ? We might not have to wait to long to see.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read that last week, they are panicking, and rearranging their funds.
I think maybe they bought to much gold planning to kill the dollar.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hug Structures Found In The Desert

http://www.altering-perspectives.com/20 ... iddle.html

What on earth are these things ? I have heard that China has it's own HAARP
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some are being used as air fields it seems, but others are military alignment grids, or targeting I believe.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese Stealing Territory

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/china-media-wa ... 09750.html

Take a look at a map of the South China Sea and decide for yourselves who is actually stealing from who and who is in the right
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think all the countries in the area should stand up, and say no more of this, it wont stop till there is a conflict if not.
mark down all waters, and settle disputes, and make the bums sit till they do.
China is just pushing to see what they can get away with, and that's a lot since people never stand together as one.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese Cancer Villages

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/08/19/1 ... ews_Update

Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013

Recovery is slow in rural China
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say in 10 or more years you will see some freaky defects in children just like in India today, they are dooming them by letting such filth into the environment.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/285163- ... us-mexico/

Chinese despise Mexicans however what they both have in common is that they both despise the peoople of the nations they want to live in and feel entitled or even obligated to bring misery to the people or these nations. Our misery,misfortune ,embarassment etc... makes them happy
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese Canadiscam Politics

China has their agents in Canada's politics. Can a Tibetan or a Mongolian get involved in Chinese politics ? After the Chinese takeover of Hong Kong a white person could no longer become a policeman/woman and they really started making things difficult for the British who had given them a safe haven away from the horrors of living in a Chinese nation [ IE; the cultural revolution, the civil war, the manchus, slavery etc... ] This chinese agent is an enemy of Canada and Canadians and though all chinese know it none of them are warning us. They demand from us fairness but given a chance would give us none. The one time a white boxer had a match with a chinese police boxer in Hong Kong in front of the British Hong Kong police after takeover the chinese packed the chinese fighters gloves with iron ballbearings and rigged the refereeing judging and after the match was very one sided in the white guys favour they editted the tape to try and make it look even. What a joke !

Huang then pointed the finger at the BC Liberals and Christy Clark as trying to discourage mainland Chinese from getting involved in politics.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/ba ... 74540.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't vote for him, and if Chinese I wouldn't .
There is no way i would take the chance even if he did turn a new leaf.
I believe he is still a member of the party just from reading his background.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese Activities In Space

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/297396- ... abilities/

Now is China doing this because they like us ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah they love us just like the Arab states do :kez:

Reagan would have already had us up there
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Chinese Gold Mining

Now have Chinese changed ? I find it impossible to believe that our Canadian ancestors were simply racists and evil. Especially when we deliberately tried to lure non white immigrants from other nations including Chinese yet they did end up putting a head tax on the Chinese. From what I have heard the FAN QING FU MING Chinese were using similar tactics in the 1800's. We never put any head taxes on other people. OUr first governor Douglas actively tried to lure free blacks from the USA and about 800 came hopiung that they would fight the Americans if they tried to take British Columbia as they had Oregon. I have a thread on FAN QING FU MING which covers that topic quite nicely. If we were afraid of the Americans swamping British Columbia with their population and then assuming it was now the USA then why is it racist to say the Chinese were trying to when they themselves know that they were trying to. It is obvious that Chinese want to take us over, don't like us and resent that they are not ruling this country. I do suspect though that the Chinese know that if everybody knew about their oaths and rituals [ FAN QING FU MING ] there might be another head tax.

Chinese do have a very successful track record of taking over corrupt nations. I do believe that they will take over these nations but Africans are not so mind numbed by political correctness and I do predict anti Chinese riots in the near future there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They made easy targets here in the US, more easy than most. It's not saying man y others didn't get bad treatment.
The Irish was treated like trash, but many was coming because of debt, and being criminals.
Germans, didn't take it, they moved out west soon as they could, so did some religious groups out on the Oregon trail. Utah became their home.
Blacks of course, Indians also, we all know the history.

It's just not right how any was treated, but it wasn't just one, two, three groups being abused.
Most of us are here now because our ancestors was treated bad .

Also as I have said, and always will, let one group gain the numbers to vote in their candidates they will take control.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Banker Steals A Billion To Blow In Canada

I do believe that Canada is deliberately luring foreign dirty money to boost our economy. Once here as we are so overly surveilanced it isn't so easy to make dirty money from Asia here. Dirty money I believe may be one of Canada's cash crop :cheer: :rofl: :woot:

BEIJING, China - A court in northeast China has begun hearing a fraud and embezzlement case involving a bank branch manager who spent eight years in Canada before returning last year to face the charges against him.

Gao Shan is charged with swindling more than 1 billion yuan ($163 million) between 2000 and 2004 with other suspects.

Gao was the head of a Bank of China branch in the northeastern province of Heilongjiang. He left for Canada in 2004 and returned to China last year.

The Harbin Intermediate People's Court said on its website Sunday that there are seven defendants and that the hearing is expected to last until Monday.