Chinese Activities

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese Activities

When Russias embassy in Quebec burned down in the eighties our ever insightful CSIS head thought that they would have destroyed any info of importance and decided not to investigate but fortunately some agents di and they found out that Russia had plans to use chemical and biological weapons against Canada and Canadians in event of a war with us. Now I wonder what plans in the Chinese embassy on Granville Street have for Canada's being returned to the motherland China ? They are using a myriad of tactics at the same time and one of these tactics is to get as many of their nationals into a country as they can

Watch what the Canadascammers put in your hot and sour soup.

Fake Chinese chefs arriving in Ontario Canada News Toronto Sun

Fake Chinese chefs arriving in Ontario
By TOM GODFREY, Toronto Sun

Last Updated: March 9, 2011 5:54pm

Canadian Embassy officials in Beijing have turned up the heat on Chinese nationals posing as chefs to fraudulently obtain visas to enter Canada under a provincial work program.

The so-called Chinese dim sum and gourmet cooks use phoney letters they claim are from Canadian restaurants offering them a job because of their skill.

The letters are given to embassy officials to obtain a visa under a provincial nominee program since there is a demand for the cooks in Ontario.

Documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by lawyer Richard Kurland show smugglers are abusing the program to slip people into Canada.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Chinese Activities

The traitors in Washington is going to allow the Chinese to build a giant facially here in the states, 50 square miles .
Can you say beachhead, well it's in Idaho, and easy access to the whole continent.
They can bring in their own workers, and it's a self contained city when done, all allowed by the good old Obama mafia, and others complacent with it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

50 square miles, imagine the people who can come in, and never be seen till it's to late, or what they can hide there, or build.

I don't blame just Obama don't get me wrong, I blame everyone of the people that's been president since Nixon.
Democrats, and Republicans have sold us all out, and Canada included.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration scams are as old as the sun and it's not just the Chinese community that's doing it. It's anyone who's desperate to get to Canada and doesn't qualify.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The government, or governments seem so complacent with it also don't they? Well they are for political reasons, and they could care less long term of our countries.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

hr_resumesaramark.ca

Hey maybe China will be successful in FAN QING FU MINGing us and Canada can be returned to the motherland and we can all live happily ever after....like this
Chris Patton

[youtube][/youtube]

Take a look at this
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[youtube][/youtube]

Cannibalism has a long history in China. There are ancient chinese cookbooks strictly covering the different methods of cooking different parts of the human corpes
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Chris Patton wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Take a look at this
Brutal stuff, it's so sad people has to live in fear by their own .
I never understood how it could happen till watching fanatics from one party towards another.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary that happen a lot when Mao starved millions of them, and also in Russia when Stalin did the same.
I see nothing wrong with it if you have to choose between life, and death for your family.
I do see something wrong with a country that lets it's leadership get that bad.
Famine, or natural disaster is another thing, have to look over hunger in those situations if all else is lost.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

North Korea I here is bad, a lot eat people that I read, and saw reports on, especially in the camps.
They do execute for it though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I won't buy Kellogg anymore, first they wouldn't tell me through inquiries, then came out supporting monsanto.

If everyone would hit one major brand like them the others would step in line soon after I would bet.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 167002.ece

China doesn't only want to steal this sea from it's neighbours simply to steal the resources, China wants to have this seaway as then other nations will have ito pay top use it. This would also be trillions of dollars fro China. Yes China is always mentioning about the feelings of Chinese people being so important as this sea is so important to them. This feeling is the feeling of greed and a feeling of unfairness. One look at a map and it is very easy to see if China is actually in the right.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/c ... 144057.ece

As Canada is a very desired nation for China according to political correctness then Canada should also be on these Chinese passport maps... to respect the feelings of Chinese people of course
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always thought it ignorant, and self destructive that the US hasn't been more of a partner with Canada, the countries compliment each other in so many ways.
I know there is silly bashing on both sides, but so do siblings. I wish our politicians thought ahead to both our futures.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/toronto-women- ... 52000.html

These girls must be cantonese as who else can speak to these elderly ladies ? I imagine that they are targetting them also as it isn't very easy for them to go to police because their English is so poor
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I know I shouldn't laugh.
It's a shame people take advantage of others, but some really ask for it, and get taken for stuff so stupid.
I hope they are caught soon before someone else falls victim,
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China ships enter disputed waters

I believe we are near WW3. I read a picture book which covered decade by decade of BC's history and in the decade opf 1900 to 1910 people were quite content and had no idea that the horrors of WW1 were about to occur

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/20 ... et-control

China already has a tight firewall which blocks facebook youtube etc...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China Owns What It Wants To Own

[video][/video]