Koreas Paramount Leadership

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fatty Kim The Third

Merely starting this thread would almost certainly be a death sentence for anybody in North Korea during Kim Jong Ils term as tyrant in chief and also in the current tyrant in chief of North Korea Fatty Kim The Third. I suddenly have the urge to commit another capital offence by typing " Fatty Kim The Turd is an idiot ! " :laugh:

[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Koreas Paramount Leadership

He could have made a difference, it's a shame he didn't .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.billionbibles.org/north-kore ... igion.html

This Juche religion is incredible. The whole country has to worship the short not particularly talented or bright and very evil Kim's as god or....... DEATH ! Kim Il Sung wasn't nearly as evil as his son Kim Jong Il. Kim junior most likely killed his father after his father was going to start reforms. He had a loud shouting match with kimjong ill and died......suspicious ?.....very..... This would have destroyed kimjong ill's grand plans of being a dictator. They worship an overly egotistical guy who doesn't care if they starve to death as ong he retains power. The chant Kim Jong Il is Kim Il Sung I believe is take off of the bibles trinity.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Grow up having to listen to the daily dictator or be put in a camp, or worse you start to believe the lies i guess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[video][/video]

After seeing how the Koreans hate white people for example having to sneak a thirteen year old out the back so the 17 18 year old Koreans couldn't beat him up for being white really makes me have little sympathy for these animals. It isn't coincidence that orientals want to live in western countries. Their countries are hopelessly corrupt evil places. I just wish that our immigration would screen out the ones who hate us
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fatty Kim The Turd

[video][/video]

Well these Koreans do seem a might emotional. It isn interesting to note that short little Fatty Kim The Third isn't starving like the rest of his country.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's a sad place, to bad China supports them, and could care less about the people.
China has sent people back, you know what happens to them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Don't Sneeze While On Duty

[video][/video]

You have been warned. DO NOT SNEEZE WHILE ON DUTY ! You know that this thread is a capital crime :scratch:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Korean Parents Eating Their Kids

[video][/video]

This also has often gone on in Chinese famines. Their paramount leader Fatty Kim The Turd isn't starving is he.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Don't Sneeze While On Duty

Gary Oak wrote:[video][/video]

You have been warned. DO NOT SNEEZE WHILE ON DUTY ! You know that this thread is a capital crime :scratch:
Nice, I wonder what happens if you fart on duty after eating some of the food they eat there. :facepalm:
What a shame, it looks like there would be some kind of resistance movement .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now A View of South Korea

This is a picture of South Korea from a very well educated American friend of mine who has been teaching in a university in Korea for the last dozen or so years.

I saw the Alexander Calder show at the Leeum Museum here in Itaewon just the other day and it was great! One of my coworkers tipped me off and it was amazing! That was an incredible show and I loved every moment of it. I highly recommend it to all of you!

Honestly, it was one of the best times I've had since coming to Korea.
I paid for the standing Korean show, the modern art show as well as Calder's. The Celedon was nice but if I were to do it again or advise any of you I would just go to the Calder showing. It helps, however, to have something to compare art to. Calder helped me see just how far apart our respective cultures are.

It's funny but no pictures were allowed of anything Korean... no pictures of the ancient Celedon pottery or the ancient Chinese scrolls. Since it was my first time at the Leeum Museum I went to all of the shows and trudged all the way through the Celedon and all the other pottery. It was nice to see but really not unlike anything I hadn't seen before. It was older and the forms more rare.
It was certainly of a Chinese character.... Since I've been to the Palace Museum in Taiwan nothing Asian compares in the sheer vastness and depth with that collection which takes 10 years to rotate! Calder's work was explosive, exciting, colorful, lively, and thought provoking! It wasn't just pieces of metal made into sculpture but a fusion of art, creative design and science. It took a lot of thought and precision to balance all of those different sizes and shapes and weights of metal as perfectly as they do in his Mobiles.

Meanwhile Koreans were allowed to take as many photos as they wanted of Calder's work. Kids were even trying to play with the mobiles that were hanging in the air and security did absolutely nothing! They were toying around with one of his Mobiles like a cat with a ball of yarn. Alternatively, security rushed over stopped me from merely blowing in the direction of one of his Mobiles and I was standing 10 feet away and behind an iron railing! I was fascinated by the physics of airflow and mere human movement in the showroom and the subtle reaction from his work. I stood discreetly behind the fence and blew air at one of the Mobiles. I started laughing to myself as the Mobile responded with a gentle nod. I sort of giggled like a child. What joy it brought me. It's the first time in my life that I've had an interaction with a work of art! Since I started studying art at 2 and grew up in an art family that's saying a lot. As I was lost in this childlike wonder I was sharply wakened from my dreamy state by an angered Korean security guard who sternly told me to stop!

Go figure!!!!

As I looked around I saw Koreans playing with the art and the guards were leading against the walls mostly asleep blind to everything ... but me the lone foreigner! Once in Insadong I went to a photo exhibit of a pile of rocks out in the middle of the ocean. I walked around. Being the only foreigner there I was a little uncomfortable but I persevered. I stopped and studied each photo. Rocks in the middle of the ocean I pondered.... I asked to see the photographer.
As he approached I heard someone in the grouping loudly shout, "GET OUT!" Of course, it was directed at me. I was the only foreigner there. They were all Korean and speaking Korean among themselves. Is this the county that wants... craves and even demands international acceptance and recognition and celebrity???
Who ever would have thought that such a greeting would be received at an art showing of all places?
Korea has all of the trappings of cosmopolitan sophistication and the harsh reality of a Klan rally all rolled into one!

Even at the Samsung Leeum Museum Koreans were painful practitioners of their 2 tiered world view-- Foreigners and Koreans!
Isn't it ironic that the Lee family doesn't even live in Korea but actually lives in New York? His daughter even committed suicide there years ago. A friend working at Samsung pointed that out to me one day the fact that Lee's living in New York is kind of a big open secret. Most Koreans, however, don't know! All of the Samsung cell phone product launches are done from New York Times Square as if it were an American product...certainly anything but a Korean product. The advertising is a spitting image of Apple's image and brand culture. All of Lee's interviews are done at the airport... upon his return to Korea from his home in the US!

Sometimes, I don't really know why I put up with it and often just want to get the hell out of here!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice closed society from the sound even if they want to look open. It would have been nice to see the stuff in photos.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Korean Cigarette Ads

I think that Korean guys have more malice towards non Koreans than any other oriental people

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/world ... arette-ads
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know many Koreans, but the ones I have had contact with was distrustful, and not honest.
I have been friends with Korean Americans that was fun to be around, and nice.
I'm not judging, but just by the ones here I have meet I don't like them.
I'm trying not to generalize, but maybe I am. :pardon: Sorry Koreans, I know I may be wrong just like people from Ohio, and Quebec.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed

Now isn't this as interesting development. It appears that all isn't well in North Korea after all. Could it be that Fatty Kim The Turd's uncle just wanted power for himself ? Could it be that his uncle had some decency and was disgusted with Fatty Kim The Turd ? What is the entire story on this I wonder ?

North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
ReutersReuters
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He's asserting his power base is all showing his people who is in power. Next he will rattle some swords at the west to make a show of world power again, likely wanting some money for a little while.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kim Jong-un's Uncle 'Devoured by 120 Starving Dogs'

This 30ish short untalented little fatboy sure likes to lay down the law. It would be nice to see him living under the same kind of rule his countrymen have to.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/north-korea-ki ... 41760.html

..North Korea: Kim Jong-un's Uncle 'Devoured by 120 Starving Dogs'
By Gianluca Mezzofiore | IB Times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read that, and some stories that he didn't do that. I'm not sure if he did, but either way he got what he deserved.
I would hope some day that regime would all go that way.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Family Executed

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thats common for there, I here anyone who is caught without a state pin can have the family killed.