Koreas Paramount Leadership

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Koreas Paramount Leadership

I just watched The Interview the other day. It was hilarious. They obviously had top Korean experts who knew how to really humiliate and expose Kim Jong Un. As for the Sony hack, did North Korea really think that their hackers are in the same leagua as American hackers ? :laugh:

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - North Korea's Internet and 3G mobile networks were paralysed again on Saturday evening, China's official Xinhua news agency reported on Saturday, with the North Korean government blaming the United States for systemic instability in the country's networks.

Internet connectivity had not returned to normal as of 21:30 local time, Xinhua reported, citing reporters in the country that had confirmed the situation over fixed telephone systems.

The report comes after the North Korean government called Obama a "monkey" and blamed the United States for enduring instability in the country's internet infrastructure, after the U.S. blamed North Korea for hacking attack on Sony Studios.

The attack was allegedly conducted to deter Sony from showing a comedy film called "The Interview," the plot of which featured a scheme to assassinate North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, and it resulted in major expense and embarrassment for Sony.

U.S. President Barack Obama promised retaliation for the attack but did not specify its form.

I watched the movie The Interview and they obviously employed Korea experts who knew how to expose and humiate Kim Jong Un. Did North Korea really think that their hackers are a match for American hackers ?

North Korea has denied responsibility for the attack on Sony.

Most of North Korea's heavily restricted internet traffic passes through Chinese routers on its way to the outside world, and some have suggested it is China - increasingly annoyed by recalcitrant North Korean behaviour despite the two country's long-standing alliance - that is behind North Korea's internet troubles.

(Reporting by Pete Sweeney; Editing by Toby Chopra)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, likely they didn't do the Sony hack, but it's funny really. I guess their state Internet propaganda was off the internet for a while .
Obama got called a Monkey also which is funny since the person in Charge there looks like something other than human, maybe a piggish ape.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mprth Meets South

What is Kim Jong Un up to ? They must feel uncomfortable knowing that they are seen by the Souths president as evil idiots.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... with-south
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My thought is this is the yearly fund drive is all, every year they threaten, or blow wind to get more money.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

North Koreas Honey Traps

This book Dear Reader by Jang Jin Sung looks very interesting. China uses honey traps and I wouldn't be surprised if North Korea didn't get this idea from Chinese advisors.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ls-4911166

Eating her lunch in the Pyongyang Arts School canteen, Ri Hyun-suk was a typically well-behaved North Korean student.

Her dress conformed to the strict conventions dictated by the Workers
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see the use for kids born like that, parents feel obligated wanting to help them.
i wonder how wide spread it is, and what the real payoff is.
So sad people are used that way.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is of interest maybe, sad way to live so under thumb. :(

Photos Banned By North Korea, But Smuggled Out. A Rare Look Inside The Country.

http://smatterist.com/5165/photos-banne ... e-country/ :link:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I got a lot out of those pictures that I never have gotten from articles or books
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote:I got a lot out of those pictures that I never have gotten from articles or books
I know, i see a beat down soul in many of them, but some pride in their hard labor. Maybe it's the indoctrination.
To bad someone isn't trying to help them, China, and Russia could if they wanted, but stand by using them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kim's New Hairdo

Doesn't Kim look pretty now ? I think that he is the only North Korean who has recently gained a new hundred pounds. Check out the photos

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/20/k ... s-haircut/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I couldn't get the image to open in my browser, but it's not surprising he got fatter. The good thing is maybe he will die early.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: The good thing is maybe he will die early.
I was thinking the same thing :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lets hope right, there is always a chance the next one will be more moderate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

North Korean leader tells army: 'prepare for war'

Someone should tell Fatty Kim The Turd that the odds of North Korewa actually winning a war with the USA is very miniscule. Mind you the messenger life expectancy doubtfully would be for much longer.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/nor ... lsignoutmd

North Korean leader tells army: 'prepare for war'

This undated picture released from North Korea's official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on February 27, 2015 shows North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un inspecting the construction site of the science and technology complex in Pyongyang
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With Obama in office what better time to act up. They likely won't do much, just act up for some tribute, and sanction easing.
I would bet Obama would love to make up with them like with Cuba, and he would if he could get away with that one.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

North Korea Defence Chief Hyon Yong-chol 'executed'

I definitely would be given the death sentence in North Korea....for disloyalty. It's no wonder oriental men want to live in the west.....while they hate us.

North Korea Defence Chief Hyon Yong-chol 'executed'

13 May 2015

From the sectionAsia

North Korean Defence Minister Hyon Yong-chol at a security conference in Russia (April 2015)

Hyon Yong-chol spoke at an international security conference in Moscow last month

North Korea's Defence Minister Hyon Yong-chol has been executed for showing disloyalty to leader Kim Jong-un, South Korea's spy agency has told parliament.

MPs were told Mr Hyon was killed on 30 April by anti-aircraft fire in front of an audience of hundreds, the Yonhap news agency reports.

It said Mr Hyon had fallen asleep during an event attended by Kim Jong-un and had not carried out instructions.

South Korea said a senior military officer was also killed.

The news comes weeks after the reported execution of 15 senior officials.

Among them were two vice-ministers who had challenged Mr Kim over his policies and members of an orchestra, the South's National Intelligence Agency (NIS) said at the time.

This photo taken on February 16, 2015 shows North Korean Defence Minister Hyon Yong-Chol (R) standing with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un (front L) at Kumsusan Palace in Pyongyang

Mr Hyon (right, with Kim Jong-un) had been a general since 2010

Analysts told the BBC that while reshuffles of officials were commonplace in North Korea, the execution of a figure as close to Mr Kim as Mr Hyon was surprising and could give cause for concern about the country's stability.

line
A photo released by the (North) Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) of Kim Jong-il's funeral on 29 December 2011

Of the seven pallbearers at former leader Kim Jong-il's 2011 funeral, apart from Kim Jong-un, all have either been executed, have lost their jobs or have not been seen in some time

Analysis: Stephen Evans, BBC News, Seoul

Hyon Yong-chol, as defence minister, was as close to Kim Jong-un as it is possible to get.

Such a public and brutal method of execution as obliteration by anti-aircraft gun would emphasise the cost of disloyalty.

Intelligence reports always have to be treated with scepticism but, in this case, the claims of the South Korean spy agency will be easy to verify. If they are not true, the defence minister would appear again in public.

Earlier, the South Korean agency said that senior officials were being executed at the rate of one a week. It all adds up to a picture of a leader in Pyongyang who feels very insecure and who is dangerous in his insecurity.

'Execution' highlights Kim's insecurity

Hyon Yong-chol: the general who rose from obscurity

The 'theatre' of executions

line
Mr Hyon is believed to have been a general since 2010, though little is known about him. He served on the committee for late leader Kim Jong-il's funeral in December 2011, an indication of his growing influence.

North Korea leader Kim Jong-un by a submarine at sea (9 May 2015)

Kim Jong-un has conducted a series of purges of officials since coming to power

He was appointed defence minister last year. NK News said he last appeared in state media a day before the alleged execution date.

Last month, he travelled to Moscow to represent North Korea at a regional security conference.

Mike Madden of North Korea Leadership Watch told the BBC that if true, the execution was "entirely a demonstration of power and authority".

Chang Song-thaek is arrested (December 2013)

Kim Jong-un's uncle, Chang Song-thaek, is the most high profile official to have been executed under his rule

"This is indicative of Kim Jong-un's impulsive decision-making", he said, and a sign of a leader who is "not feeling secure".

Also executed, according to South Korea, was Ma Won-chun, a lieutenant-general and architect who masterminded the building of a new ski resort in 2013.

Reports had said Mr Ma was in charge of North Korea's finances.

Mr Kim has conducted a series of purges of close officials since becoming North Korea's leader.

The most notable was his uncle, Chang Song-thaek - once the country's second-most powerful figure.

He was arrested in December 2013 in front of a party meeting, found guilty of treason and immediately executed.

There have been reports before of North Korea using heavy weaponry in executions, including mortars.

Last month, a rights group released satellite images it said showed unusual activity on a small arms range at the Kanggon army training area in October 2014.

A man watches a television report about the execution in Seoul (13 May 2015)
The US-based Committee for Human Rights in North Korea said the images showed large weaponry facing a very close target, a viewing area and several passenger vehicles.

It said the "most plausible explanation" for the image was a "gruesome public execution" by anti-aircraft fire.

Posted by Conan Doyle at 2:53 p.m.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's funny that they said he was exacuted for napping, but some reports say it didn't happen.
Who knows being they make up so much stuff like unicorn caves.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... -of-magic/

Korea Boasts of Long History in Magic

Pyongyang, May 11 (KCNA) -- Korea has a long history in performing traditional magic.

It was well evidenced by an old album published by a neighboring country 1 500 years ago.

According to historical data, the magic developed to a higher level in the period of Koryo Kingdom (918-1392), the first unified state of the Korean nation.

Typical of the magic pieces were the magic with fire and the one with knife.

Today magic has made a big stride forward in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kim Jong Having A Happy Day

Kim Jong Un is so happy to see how his fish farm is doing. Apparently there things being done right in North Korea actually.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That last photo is like "Hey, I can eat that now" :laugh:
I think if I was him I would execute that barber, the fat little pig looks like an idiot more than he already is.