Afghan Female Rap

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Afghan Female Rap

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/a ... -1.1211872

I doubt that this girls rap career will last very long . Her countrymen are not female rap friendly bunch of fanatical freaks

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Afghan Female Rap

:unsure: Kind of wish it wasn't accepted here :blush:
Really though more power to her, and I hope she keeps safe, and more moderate heads take root in those countries that keep woman down, and hidden.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Afghan Female Rap

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-new ... 36028.html

Yes they don't tolerate much in that part of the world including a beautiful girl not being attracted to scum that would do something like this
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Afghan Female Rap

One woman in India got to toss acid back in her attackers face, very suiting to the crime, and I hope that keeps up to maybe stop that from happening again.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Afghan Female Rap

[video][/video]

Well this isn't Afghanistan but it is possibly my favourite rap song
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Afghan Female Rap

:laugh: Yeah not bad
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Afghan Female Rap

I cannot think of a better news source than Gravitas. This explains a lot of what is going on in Afghanistan and how the taliban just never got defeated.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Personally if I was in charge that place, and a lot of others would be blown to hell with the funders.
You can blame them on making bombs in the end so it's not an international thing.

I like the history lesson, I remember a lot of that including us funding the phycos fighting the Russians that bit us in the ass in the end.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If they had let the Russians dess as l with Afghanistan then the masses would have been educated and Islam eradicated. Afghanistan would have a chance now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure, but they would likely be a stable government now.
You keep the cities safe, and then work outwards in places like that, not the other way around.
Just going out into the badlands, and killing off people just makes more mad at you, safety should be number one, and stability
Which also means training, and readiness which our government apparently failed at big time.
Funneling money to be grabbed up, and installing people like Karzide is also a big mistake, you need local leaders, and people who support them.