Cute Animal Thread

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

:wub:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Cute Animal Thread

Oh good, you've found lots of the cute ones!
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

I still have a lot from Cute overload i can load back, it's a good site with many cute ones.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Cute Animal Thread

You should put a warning on this thread ... "show these pictures to teenage girls at your own risk" ... it would sure cut down on the begging around here if I observed that kind of warning!
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

:rolf: Maybe tell her to save, get smart, and earn a lot of money so she can have all those animals one day :cool2;
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Cute Animal Thread

Speaking of cute animals, I don't have a picture of it, but I saw something interesting today. A bus driver was stopped at an angle in the middle of the road, preventing anyone behind him from passing him. I was coming from the other direction, wondering what was going on, and when I got close I saw that right in front of the bus was a pile of about 8 little ducklings ... their mother was standing about a foot away watching them. I've no idea why they were in the middle of the road and why they were just sitting there instead of moving along, but that bus driver was awesome, preventing people from running over them.

I had no way to stop to help, but when I passed, I saw in my rear view mirror that the bus had put its 4-ways on, so I think he may have gotten out of the bus to shoo them off the road.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread

Ah, that's so commendable of the driver, hats off to them. I did that last year at the mall, and people was honking at me, but I sit there :laugh:
I could care less they had to sit a few minutes.

Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Cute Animal Thread

Sharlee wrote:Speaking of cute animals, I don't have a picture of it, but I saw something interesting today. A bus driver was stopped at an angle in the middle of the road, preventing anyone behind him from passing him. I was coming from the other direction, wondering what was going on, and when I got close I saw that right in front of the bus was a pile of about 8 little ducklings ... their mother was standing about a foot away watching them. I've no idea why they were in the middle of the road and why they were just sitting there instead of moving along, but that bus driver was awesome, preventing people from running over them.

I had no way to stop to help, but when I passed, I saw in my rear view mirror that the bus had put its 4-ways on, so I think he may have gotten out of the bus to shoo them off the road.

I heard about that. The mother and her chicks.

The traffic report was advising motorist to watch out for them, and not to hit them.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute Animal Thread