The Hidden Origins Of Islam

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[youtube][/youtube]

The hidden origins Of Islam of course is quite interesting. All muslims should look and listen to this :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Hidden Origins Of Islam

I believe I have posted that before, worth watching .
The instability of the text in it just shows the instability of the Pedo Pirate changing his so called book .

Anyone who has read the bible, and older Torah can see the theft or plagiarism of some text, and not a good theft either, a lot of blunders .

Koran says that all scripture was the word of God.
Koran says that God will protect his word from corruption.
Koran says that the Hebrew scriptures, and new testament are corrupted (self-contradiction).
Therefore, either those scriptures were NOT the word of God, OR it was, and God did not protect his word from corruption, but either way, the Koran is contradicting itself.
Also the God of the Koran is the Moon god, and has three daughters, the God of the Bible has one Son .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pedophile rapist robber Mohamed the piglet also didn't know how to read which I believe means he wasn't the brightest light in the sky either
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Failed businessman, and had to rely on a woman also for money. He married his first wife because she had money she could loan him .
Yeah people don't realize, even most Muslims that the Rock god of the Kaaba Allah is the moon god.
The three daughters is even in the Koran, and the moon on most their flags is a symbol of their stone god .

Allah, and his moon
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[video][/video]

Here are some interesting islamic facts
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have posted that before, but good to be seen again. We can talk till we are blue, but the liberal media will always take up for them, and people not in the line of fire will deny the truth because they are complacent.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video is 45 minutes long but I do believe that everybody should watch it. This video makes sense which means that it is more history that we are all taught in school that is incorrect. I remember in 1997 reading Holy blood Holy Grail just to try and get a better understanding of the dark ages.

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saved it Gary, will watch it soon.
I know a lot of the history, people never seem to look back on it, and what they have done. If they would they would know how sick those people are following that Pedo terrorist.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This not that long video added new details that I was unaware of about the origins of Islam.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Baal the storm god, the Carthaginians sacrificed untold numbers of children to him.
The Philistines sacrificed to him, and so do Muslims through their assaults on mankind.

Lies, deceit, rape, murder, all good with Islam, does that sound like a merciful god, or a demonic figure ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read somewhere sometime once that clearly the Hod of Islam is very opposite in nature to the God of the Jews and Christians. This isn’t a word for word quote of course.