Africa

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Africa

I have known about it, and our base, but not much about it's history except it used to be part of Somalia.
I think if I was in charge of it I would do the same with the trade zone idea, good business.
If they can keep control of the place instead of letting say China, and The US tell them what to do they might be a great place to travel some day.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I doubt there is a lot of espionage going on there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nah, Biden, and Obama don't mind just letting them on our bases, nothing new there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Black Lives Matter isn’t the slightest bit interested in the suffering of blacks under black rule and they all are free to move to any country not run by whites. This King Mswati 111’s people are suffering and he couldn’t care less. Estwatini has the highest rate of hiv in the world. I had never heard of this country before. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/02/us/a ... dium=email
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Can't see the article, but they don't care about the black slave markets in Africa either, and Obama's is Libya he set up for them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Estwatini apparently has Africa’s last absolute monarch and he’s a sleazebag.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most where, and are, nothing new there.
You look at all the countries ran by black people, they are as corrupt as they get, but they are not as good at it as the Democrat party.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On a mountain in Mozambique of which all side are steep very difficult to climb cliffs a large newly discovered rainforest has been found. The largest mammals discovered in this video are large rats the size of cats and some antelope. I wonder if the antelope after so much isolation is not a new subspecies. There’s prey but no predators ? I would not be surprised if there isn’t a predator species there, perhaps a subspecies of wild cat or a weasel family critter.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some photos of some of Mount Mabu’s creatures. https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... n-pictures
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a comprehensive list of species found on Mount Mabu thus far. Forest cats are so adept at hiding that I still believe that at least one species will be found there one day. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... BD808F36AC
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some information on the African slave trade that doesn’t fit into the woke narrative.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They still have slaves, and work them to death.

I enjoyed Roots when it came out, but knew more history than most the usual couch potato so I knew better.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Everyone in the seventies knew the name Kunte Kinte. It’s no coincidence I believe that white Protestants are demonized for slavery and that political correctness also makes it fashionable to hate white Protestants as well. White protestants in England and the USA ended slavery in their realms. Nobody else tried to and nobody cares about the others who continued enslaving as demonizing them doesn’t fit with their agenda.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What they want is slavery back, and exclusively white slaves because some of our ancestors had them.
They forget conveniently we stopped a lot of the slave trade in the world, and their peoples still own slaves out in the open in a lot of countries in Africa.
I'm not blaming anyone, but everyone had ancestors at one point in time as slaves .
It's best if we stop it from happening again, and it likely will at some point in time.