Africa

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Africa

[youtube][/youtube]

I have never been to Africa but it certainly seems to be a different kind of place

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Africa

People like those who grew up with that kind of brutality needs a Dictator to keep them in line.
After years, or generations without fighting you can go to a better system in my view.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So sad how those people have to live, I think I would just walk away to the mountains, or someplace away from everyone.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have liked alot of the Africans I have met and had many very good African friends in China and Hong Kong. Nigerians however have an apparently very well earned bad reputation in Africa. My sense of humour tends to work well on them and as a saying I read once many years ago is "it's hard to stay angry at someone who makes you laugh"
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree :) make them laugh, make everyone laugh :)
I got to know a Somalian a little, he was a really humble, and sweet person. His family was mostly killed, and got to get to America before he was killed.
He worked at McDonald's where I would get breakfast waiting for my appointments. Very very nice guy.
I knew one of those boy soldiers also they mentioned in the clip, he was really a nice person also, very sad inside I think, and lonely.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If this is true then they certainly have stumbled on a novel way to deal with crime. When I came accrss this article I was expecting to read about some horror story.

How an African tribe deals with crimes.
DECEMBER 6, 2012
I was recently told of an African tribe that does the most beautiful thing.

When someone does something hurtful and wrong, they take the person to the center of town, and the entire tribe comes and surrounds him. For two days they
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Novel yes, but for murder I wonder what they do. I think people do do some stuff on a whim, and later can realize it's a mistake.
That peer pressure of telling the they are good, and the bonding period they seem to do might reinforce them.
I see it working to a point.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tanzanians Discovered Australia ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... sland.html

This is very interesting. I didn't know that Tanzania had a kingdom with it's own coins.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have great coffee also Tanzania Peaberry Green Coffee.
My friend says it will give you a buzz
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Selling Human Organs For Black Magic

Some might say that this is just business. Where there is a demand then there is a market. I believe however that some things are right and some things are wrong.

http://disinfo.com/2013/10/selling-huma ... l-morgues/

An extensive black market in human body parts has been uncovered in Swaziland
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People are definitely sickening, and barbaric.
In this age, and time in history we have so many that are into this ridicules stuff.
I guess their isn't enough Rhino, Tigers, and Elephants left :kez:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Africa

http://sorendreier.com/terror-in-north- ... e-strings/

I don't believe that Canada is involved in destabalising Africa even if these individuals turn out to be Canadian. Is it the CIA and/or the jesuits ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote:http://sorendreier.com/terror-in-north- ... e-strings/

I don't believe that Canada is involved in destabalising Africa even if these individuals turn out to be Canadian. Is it the CIA and/or the jesuits ?
Islam is a lot of it, they are making their mark, and yes the CIA is involved also.
Maybe they are doing it partially because the Chinese are working to control trade there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Why China Is Trying To Colonise Africa

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/201 ... frica.html

scramble for Africa". A motley collection of robber barons, imperialist ideologues, explorers, rogues and adventurers - the likes of Cecil Rhodes and the appalling Leopold II, King of the Belgians - carved up the continent in the name of five European powers.

Today, few appear to have noticed that a second "scramble for Africa" is under way. This time, only one giant country is involved, but its ambitions are every bit as momentous as those of Rhodes and company. With every day that passes, China's economic tentacles extend deeper into Africa. While Europe sought direct political control, China is acquiring a vast and informal economic empire.

Reliable information on Beijing's African adventure is hard to come by. But we do know that trade between China and the world's poorest continent totalled about
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I was in control of any nation Africa would be the place to gain control.
It's vast, resources is vast, and untapped in most places.
You can also move a lot of people there, and in China's case that's a good thing since they are overflowing with people anyhow.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China has a long history of easily taking over corrupt nations. I suspect that Africans will rebel when the Chinese go to far and they often do. What exactly are these ghost cities purpose in Africa I wonder.

Chinese-built Angolan city feels like a ghost town

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/201 ... -like.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW, they should move there, and set up shop.
Really think about it, if you where Chinese i think taking over a country there, or the continent would be in your interest.
i wondered long ago why someone hasn't taken it .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Africa

It's great to see that Angolas government is making some responsible decisions after their long civil war is over. I recommend watching the two minute video as well :thumbsup:

Muslims FURIOUS As “First Country To Ban Islam” Does THIS To Over 80 Mosques

Muslims are super mad right now. There’s about 80 mosques that are about to be destroyed.

I believe this is a direct result from all the radical Islamic terrorism that’s happened and this country is taking a stand against the violence, crime, and rape that too very often comes from Muslims.

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration

Muslims FURIOUS As “First Country To Ban Islam” Does THIS To Over 80 Mosques

JUN 29, 2017by JEWS NEWSin MIDDLE EAST & WORLD
Previous postNext post

Muslims are super mad right now. There’s about 80 mosques that are about to be destroyed.

I believe this is a direct result from all the radical Islamic terrorism that’s happened and this country is taking a stand against the violence, crime, and rape that too very often comes from Muslims.

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration

BUZZPO – The African nation of Angola has become the first country in the world to entirely ban Islam. Angolan Minister of Culture Rosa Cruz e Silva stated that Islam is “contradictory to the customs of Angola culture,” and so it cannot exist in the Christian nation.

The process of legalization of Islam has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human rights,” Silva told reporters. “Their mosques would be closed until further notice.” All of the more than 80 mosques in Angola are set to be destroyed.

Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos called the move “the final end of Islamic influence in our country.” The Angolan government has fully backed the decision, saying that Islam is not a religion, but a sect.

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/06/29/m ... ues-4.html

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Africa

Good, they should be banned all over, it's nothing but hate against everyone, it's slavery, and terror to all non muslim's.
The Bigotry is all from muslims, the hate they bring on themselves.