Just A Few Hours Until The End Of The World !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Re: Just A Few Hours Until The End Of The World !

Just because someone believes in something where there is no evidence, does not mean that it deserves respect. Religion has been treated with kid gloves for far too long. It should be no different than commenting on someone's fav sports team, taste in music, political persuasion, etc. Why is it put on a pedestal? I think that is total bs.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not in my book, but good people deserve it. I'm not saying the Fallwell types, or Robertsons, just the plane ordinary person that practices what they preach.
Some of the best people I know try hard to be a good person because the bible, and I do respect them for that.
Not saying some don't believe, and are not good, many of them are also.
Christianity has got nothing but attacks over the years from my view, and religions like Islam given the red carpet treatment when the religion is bad.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

People should be good because it's the right thing to do ... not because of an ancient book, or the apparent spy camera in the sky. What a horrible reason for being a decent human being.

Religious people do not have a monopoly on goodness.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i think I said that about goodness.
Most of it is a social club anymore, or as i call it Six Flags over Jesus.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This doomsday is supposed to occur in less than 24 hours ! I can hardly wait !:twitch:

Coincidence? Massive Solar Event Scheduled for Election Night… And Potential Impending Disaster

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-prepa ... r_11072016

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of neat stuff on that site Gary, but I can't afford it right now.
I wish i could get more off the grid than we are.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Maybe theere was a tiny but of truth to that doom predictor. We appeared to have survived once again :bored:

Scientists have detected a crack in Earth's magnetic shield
Uh oh.

BEC CREW 4 NOV 2016
Earth is such a habitable place, thanks in no small part to the vast magnetic field that surrounds our planet, shielding us from harsh solar winds and cosmic radiation.

But scientists have been investigating one of the most powerful geomagnetic storms in recent history, and they’ve discovered that our protective barrier isn’t as secure as we thought it was. Turns out, our magnetosphere has been cracked.

Researchers have been analysing data from the GRAPES-3 muon telescope in Ooty, India, which recorded a massive burst of galactic cosmic rays on 22 June 2015.

For 2 hours, Earth’s magnetosphere was being bombarded by these particles, which emit immensely high-energy radiation, and travel through space at nearly the speed of light.

These things are so powerful, they can easily penetrate the hull of a spacecraft, and Earth’s magnetic shield is our first line of defence against them.

About 40 hours before the June 22 event, a giant cloud of plasma was ejected from the Sun's corona (or outer atmosphere), and eventually struck the magnetosphere at speeds of about 2.5 million kilometres per hour.

That’s not exactly news, because at the time, it triggered a severe geomagnetic storm that was responsible for radio signal blackouts in many high latitude countries in North and South America.

It also resulted in a supercharged aurora borealis - which is created when charged particles from outer space reach Earth’s atmosphere.

But now researchers have finally realised the full extent of that relentless bombardment of cosmic rays.

A team from the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in India performed numerous simulations based on the GRAPES-3 data from that day, and the results indicate that the magnetosphere had been temporarily cracked, and that’s why things went so haywire in our radio systems.

In fact, the team says the bombardment was so relentless, it caused a severe compression of the magnetosphere, forcing it to shrink from 11 to 4 times the radius of Earth.

The researchers suspect that the geomagnetic storm was powerful enough to actually 'reconfigure' our magnetic shield, prising open weak spots to let radiation and cosmic rays slip through.

"This vulnerability can occur when magnetised plasma from the Sun deforms Earth’s magnetic field, stretching its shape at the poles and diminishing its ability to deflect charged particles," Katherine Wright explains on the American Physical Society website.

The fact that this happened at all is a concern, say the researchers, because it suggests that our magnetic field is changing - or rather, weakening - in certain parts.

"The occurrence of this burst also implies a 2-hour weakening of Earth’s protective magnetic shield during this event," the researchers report.

"[This] indicates a transient weakening of Earth’s magnetic shield, and may hold clues for a better understanding of future superstorms that could cripple modern technological infrastructure on Earth, and endanger the lives of the astronauts in space."

So the good news is our magnetosphere was only temporarily cracked, but the bad news is that it can be cracked at all.

There's not a whole lot we can do about that, but the researchers hope that by continuing to search for these cracks as they happen - and in past events - we'll be better prepared to deal with the next time those cosmic rays burst through and wreak havoc.

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists- ... tic-shield
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am not in too much suspence. Unfortunately I can see Obama starting world war three with his fake caring motherly smile. Obama belongs in a gay bar, not the white house.

Blind 'Nostradamus of the Balkans' predicted Obama would be the last President

A blind Bulgarian mystic known as ‘the Nostradamus of the Balkans who is credited with accurate predictions – such as foreseeing 9/11 – said that Barack Obama would be the ‘last President’.

Baba Vanga, who died in 1996 aged 85, said that the 44th President would be the last, and the 45th would never take office.

She wrote, ‘Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down.’

Vanga is credited with correctly predicting global warming in 1955, and with predicting the Boxing Day tsunami, writing that a ‘huge wave’ would smash into a ‘big coast, covering people and towns and (causing) everything to disappear under the water.’

She is known as ‘the Nostradamus of the Balkans’ due to a supposed 85% success rate.

A pinch of salt is advised: Vanga also prophesied that World War III would begin in 2010, and that Bulgaria would get to the 1994 World Cup final.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blind-nostrad ... 26362.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh well, there's just a few days to go :facepalm: I will be preparing for the end by having some beers with a couple of very good Friends Monday. :margarita2:

Total Solar Eclipse August ,21 2017 Are You Ready The End Is near?

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I actually could care less to see it, or not, not that big of a deal really. People are going wild about it here, my doctor wont be in Monday even.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Only 22 hours to go now. The stars will line up on September 23.

http://www.therevelationsign.com/

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well I may not have to finish my shift on Saterday after all :thumbsup: Just trying to keep things positive for the big day :woot:

WHAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER 23, 2017, YOU ARE READY ?

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:scratch: :5+5: :facepalm:

"Astrology is offensive to God because it attributes to planets and stars the power that belongs to God alone and because it tries to find the will of God by other means than God has appointed. Throughout the Bible God tells us that He will guide us; read Psalm 23:1-2, 25:9, 12, 32:8; Luke 1:79; and John 7:17.

A Christian has no need of astrology with its futile hints because believers can turn instead to the guidance of God’s Word."
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tpmprpw starts in just a few hours. I can hardly wait ! :cheer:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To bad so sad Gary, gotta wait again :laugh:

http://memebee.com/bluefrost/viewtopic. ... 79#p158879
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just hope that there is time for a steak at Mr Mikes :panic:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Last supper hummm, steak sounds good. Maybe covered in onions, and a good sauce with bread sticks, or Texas toast. :yum2: .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

We sure are a great bunch of survivors aren't we :thumbsup: I didn't have it after all but I will in about an hour :dinner:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Glad you are still around for it, I thought I would be the last man on earth. :laugh: