Big Pharma

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

Unforunately it certainly does look that way. Will Donald Trump resist big pharma ? Justin Trudeau will sell out Canada every chance he gets.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

I doubt he will get to it, he might not want to get into the mess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

here is another diabetes cure that big pharma isn't going to let rob them of their multi trillion dollar diabetes industry.

Pancreatic islet and stem cell transplantation: new strategies in cell therapy of diabetes mellitus.

Long-term studies strongly suggest that tight control of blood glucose can prevent the development and retard the progression of chronic complications of type 1 diabetes mellitus. In contrast to conventional insulin treatment, replacement of a patient's islets of Langerhans either by pancreas organ transplantation of by isolated islet transplantation is the only treatment to achieve a constant normoglycemic state and avoiding hypoglycemic episodes, a typical adverse event of multiple daily insulin injections. However, the expense of this benefit is still the need for immunosuppressive treatment of the recipient with all its potential risks. Islet cell transplantation offers the advantage of being performed as a minimally invasive procedure, in which islets can be perfused percutaneously into the liver via the portal vein. As of June 2003, 705 pancreatic islet transplants worldwide have been reported to the International Islet Transplant Registry (ITR) at our Third Medical Department, University of Giessen/Germany. Data analysis shows at 1 year after adult islet transplantation a patient survival rate of 97%, a functioning islet graft in 54% of the cases, whereas insulin independence was meanwhile achieved in 20% of the cases. However, using a novel protocol established by the Edmonton Center/Canada, the insulin independence rates have improved significantly reaching meanwhile a 50-80% level. Finally, the concept of islet cell or stem cell transplantation is most attractive since it offers many perspectives: islet cell availability could become unlimited and islet or stem cells my be transplanted without life-long immunosuppressive treatment of the recipient, just to mention 2 of them.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238879
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

If you want to read more there is more on the website I posted at the bottom.

The Little-Known Way Pharma Companies Hook People on Their Costly Drugs

Kip Burgess was relieved last year when pharmaceutical giant Amgen overnighted him a $2,976 check to help pay for his go-to arthritis drug, Enbrel. The 36-year-old psychologist had run into an increasingly common problem: The copay coupon sent by Amgen couldn’t cover the drug’s more than $4,000 monthly price.

“Nothing in the world gives me more anxiety than just getting my medication,” Burgess said. “There’s nothing you can do but beg.”

Panicked, Burgess had called Amgen and pleaded for help. The drugmaker sent him the check after he provided a credit card statement and an explanation of benefits to prove he bought its drug.

It’s one of the little-known secrets in health care: When financial incentives like copay coupons and debit cards won’t work, pharmaceutical companies sometimes will write a check — what they call direct reimbursement — to make sure a loyal patient will stay on a high-cost, brand-name drug.

Drugmakers began using now-popular copay coupons and other forms of assistance more than a decade ago to help patients pay out-of-pocket costs for medicines, particularly high-cost specialty drugs such as those that treat autoimmune disorders. The coupons have a dual purpose: They mask the true costs of a drug for patients and give patients a financial incentive to stay on an expensive drug until their insurance deductible is met.

Ellen Albritton, a senior policy analyst with Families USA, said the multiple calls Burgess made to his insurer, pharmacy manager and the drugmaker to pay for his drug is “a lot to put on a patient.”

“This highlights just how dysfunctional the system is, and it just isn’t working for patients,” Albritton said.

The practice of sending checks is legal as long as the patients are not enrolled in government-funded insurance such as Medicare and Medicaid, said William Schiffbauer, a Washington, D.C.-based health insurance attorney.

“You can accept cash from anybody as long as it’s not a government program,” Schiffbauer said, noting there may be income tax obligations for the patient. The federal anti-kickback and Stark laws were meant to prevent bribery of patients and doctors and do not apply to private commercial insurance plans.

AbbVie, which makes the blockbuster arthritis drug Humira, will send a check if patients can prove their copay card doesn’t work for a variety of reasons, said Adelle Infante, director of external communications for the company.

Amgen, the maker of Burgess’ arthritis medicine, provides up to $12,000 of copay assistance each year to commercially insured Enbrel patients who need help meeting out-of-pocket expenses, often regardless of the patient’s financial status. When the cards fail to work, for whatever reason, Amgen can send direct reimbursement.

While Amgen’s primary assistance is through copay cards, “in some instances, based on patient preference, Amgen will provide direct reimbursement” after a patient has already paid for the medicine, Amgen’s Kristen Neese, director of corporate affairs, said in an emailed statement.

Harry Totonis, chief executive of ConnectiveRx, a pharmaceutical services company, said sending checks to patients is “not a commonly used practice” and happens “a fraction of 1 percent” of the time. He declined to confirm the average value of the checks or name the drugmakers that issue checks via ConnectiveRx.

“All of these programs try to help patients afford the medications,” said Totonis, whose company bought PSKW, which issued the check Burgess received from Amgen in 2017.

Daniel Nam, executive director of federal programs for AHIP, the America’s Health Insurance Plans, said direct reimbursement using checks is just another way for manufacturers to make insurance companies pay for expensive drugs, which helps jack up monthly premiums. This approach will “create a new black hole of patient-directed payments and avoid any scrutiny,” he said.

http://time.com/5477748/pharmaceutical- ... bursement/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

Not surprising, and likely they have a cure for many of the major illnesses that would save millions of people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

:( the police in the hearing made me cry a bit, it's really sad our system doesn't even let us try to save each other even with some so called miracle cures.
The Chemo thing is so scary i would be scared to even try it with the people I knew with it.

It's interesting that a peptide which is an acid would kill off an acidic disorder like cancer if that's the case.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Big Pharma

It’s so horrible that such a beautiful talented writer Jennifer Jaynes would be murdered for putting truths about what big pharmaceuticals are doing with their vaccines. Perhaps everyone should buy a copy. I believe that I need to read this novel and I intend to order a copy a soon as I can.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-29- ... FondXk1uSU
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that Moamar Gaddaffi was not making this up for something interesting to say. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t have access to information we don’t. Does this not sound like the coronavirus ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

From 2015, and I have to wonder why they didn't make a cure at the same time, or at least after.
They made this virus, and let it out, they should have to pay dearly for it, but they wont. If they did it would crush the communist party, and likely end it.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big pharma has to vaccinate everyone and with the government giving them a blank cheque it great business. Who knows what else is in this vaccine ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Watch this Plandemic video before they take it down. I also believe that this coronavirus was planned to kill many but it’s the vaccines that are going to decimate the masses. The flu shots make people susceptible to the coronavirus. Trillions of dollars will be made off of these vaccines.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They took it down already. YouTube is dirty too.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s an example of big pharma killing a whistle blower who was getting what big pharma is doing. At the bottom of the article an video of a doctor explaining that this covid is part of the depopulation plan. https://www.infowars.com/posts/vaccine- ... ix7pGTCwgs
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s more on Brandy Vaughan’s murder by the pharmaceutical company that she had worked for which she had found out a lot about. There’s a list she wrote stating a number of things as she must have realized that they intending to murder her. Of course the police didn’t pursue this murder. http://s3r.news/vaccine-whistleblower-b ... ZTEfMoySFM

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article explains that the very highest levels planned to use vaccines to cull the herd and have big pharma make trillions of dollars in the process. These people are not Christians. https://tapnewswire.com/2021/03/illumin ... -genocide/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I do believe that many illnesses are created by Big Pharma to make $$$$$. If they are run by Satanists then quite possibly also to cause suffering. Tucker Carlson may be on to something with Big Pharma creating Lyme disease. https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/5183001/?ut ... -11-2024-2
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: May 13th, 2024, 11:53 am I do believe that many illnesses are created by Big Pharma to make $$$$$. If they are run by Satanists then quite possibly also to cause suffering. Tucker Carlson may be on to something with Big Pharma creating Lyme disease. https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/5183001/?ut ... -11-2024-2
Why lol, they are owned by Pharma, and they pay the hush money.
Lobbies, and taking bribes should be in a deep hole.
You get down to it they are committing treason, and have killed millions.