Big Pharma

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Re: Big Pharma

Im on a drug too. I dont want to be, but it has helped me immensely. I tried a bunch of alternatives before this....an all clean diet, all organic, no meat, medical marijuana (which was ok but not good for the long run) herbs, vitamins...nothing worked. This drug is pretty expencive and theres no coverage and my doc is supplying it for me...im lucky shes so cool! Shes helped me a lot.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here if you get a doctor to tell the insurance you exhausted options they can get the insurance to pay most the time.
I feel for you, it breaks people up, it would me without insurance.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

My doc has always been good wirh helping me out...I am generally covered for other prescriptions but for some reason this one wont be...my doc gives me the sample packs from her office and I know she gets them for free...so why not help me out? Plus im not a shit head and I try at everything I do...i been seeing her since Lo was a toddler...long time...she only picked 4 of her patients to do this for and I was one of them!! Im so very lucky!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice doctor, I used to have one like that. I'm looking for a new doctor right now, this new one isn't working out for me.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I lucked out randomly coming across her...I was doc hunting when Lo was a baby...I couldnt find a decent one...mostly walkin clinics....then I called this hotline to ask if any docs accepting new patients and my doc had just opened her clinic so I went right away...got my parents in too...she filled up fas...is not accepting anymore...im lucky!

There is one doc at a walkin clinic I seem for years...hes a major asshole but hes good at what he does...I figured Id use my sense of humor on him and chilled out over time...now if I go walk in and see him hes pretty cool....those walk in clinic docs...its all about your attitude.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a good doctor, but it takes two months to see him, and that's uncalled for. My last doctor before him was a pill pusher, and didn't seem to ever cross reference side effects so I quit him, and before that the doctor was arrested for drug abuse. :facepalm:
Mine now is Cuban, and pimps me out all over town, i feel like a sick whore :wacko: :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A cured customer isn't a return customer. They don't want us cured, they want our money.

Pharmaceutical giant 'plotted to destroy cancer drugs to drive prices up 4,000%'
Price rises for generic cancer drugs are estimated to cost the NHS in England around £380m a year

Leaked internal emails appear to show employees at one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies calling for “celebration” over price hikes of cancer drugs, an investigation has revealed.

Staff at Aspen Pharmacare reportedly plotted to destroy stocks of life-saving medicines during a price dispute with the Spanish health service in 2014.

After purchasing five different cancer drugs from British firm GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), the company tried to sell the medicines in Europe for up to 40 times their previous price, reported The Times.

In 2013, the price of one pack of a generic chemotherapy drug called busulfan, used to treat leukaemia, rose from £5.20 to £65.22 in England and Wales, according to the newspaper.

The other four drugs, including Leukeran, also used by leukaemia patients, and melphalan (trade name Alkeran), for skin and ovarian cancers, also became up to four times more expensive.

Price rises for generic cancer drugs, such as those acquired by Aspen, cost the NHS in England around £380m a year for prescriptions dispensed outside hospitals, the European Cancer Congress has estimated.

In a confidential email published by The Times, an Aspen employee appeared to write: “We’ve signed new reimbursement and price agreement successfully: price increases are basically on line with European target prices (Leukeran, a bit higher!)... Let’s celebrate!”

When bargaining over drug prices in Spain, the pharmaceutical giant is said to have threatened to stop selling the cancer treatments unless the health minister agreed to price rises of up to 4,000 per cent, reported Spanish online newspaper El Confidencial Digital at the time.

Now another leaked email appears to reveal that staff at Aspen discussed destroying their supplies of the drug in the row.

The company, which is based in South Africa and has its European headquarters in Dublin, bought the five drugs from GSK in 2009 as part of a deal worth £273m.

The price increases were made possible by a loophole that allows drug companies to change the price of medicines if they are no longer branded with the same name.

The Department of Health has said it plans to cut generic drug costs after researchers said there has been a sharp increase in the price of cancer drugs in the last five years, leading to their use being restricted in the NHS.

The loophole is designed to make drugs cheaper once their patents have expired – but if drug companies have no competition, they are free to rise prices as well.

READ MORE
Pharma-led biased drug info ‘costing hundreds of thousands of lives’
It is “worrying” that several drug companies have increased the price of cancer treatment, a senior pharmacology research fellow at the University of Liverpool, told the BBC.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/healt ... 83521.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sounds about right, bottom line :kez:
I can see making a profit, but not when lives are at steak.
They can make a profit cancer isn't going anyplace, we all have it it's just for some it don't leave their system like it should.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If someone has cancer they will pay the price for a cure no matter how expensive it is. It's no wonder big pharma is so afraid of any cures for cancer.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

Could it be that the bansters who control the federal reserve and big pharma are partners ?

BIG PHARMA is Funding the Media Bashing of Our President…

Getting the Facts Straight…

by Elissa Meininger – Health Policy Analyst

Donald Trump has made it very plain…… “Vaccines cause Autism”.

He’s been saying that since 2007 – and that’s what he said on the campaign trail. In one of his earliest actions to clean out the Swamp even before his inauguration, he asked Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., to head up a commission to get to the bottom of the vaccine science corruption at the CDC.

When the late Roger Ailes of Fox News told Bobby Kennedy he’d never be interviewed on Fox about vaccines, he explained why. 70% of all advertising dollars come from the drug industry. Let me repeat that….70% OF ALL ADVERTISING DOLLARS COME FROM BIG PHARMA!

In short, Ailes told Kennedy, any Fox commentator who interviewed him about the vaccine issue would be fired on the spot to protect critical revenue to the network.

Our nation’s vaccine program is a sacred cow and if, by chance, someone mentions on the air or in the print media, that there is a problem with vaccines, the reporter immediately explains vaccines are perfectly safe and this person must be misinformed, even if the person is a doctor. Only Trump dares to say anything negative about vaccines or any other drug and won’t back down.

Big Pharma spends $5.2 BILLION a year advertising directly to the American public…

The U.S. is only one of two countries in the world that allow drug ads aimed at the public. The other is New Zealand.

The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, the trade group for the $395 billion US pharmaceutical industry defends the ads stating they are useful for informing patients about their treatment options and prod them into taking control of their chronic conditions (read – take more drugs). This is why we don’t see any stories about the problems with drugs, either. You have to go to Joe Mercola’s website to get the truth.

VACCINES – A Big Part of BIG PHARMA’S Big Bucks – $59.2 Billion…

Vaccines…

Sales for new vaccines yet to be launched expect to reach $24.8 Billion by 2020. Promotions of vaccines for adult populations is forecast to help boost markets.

Can you envision adults being mandated – no exceptions – to subject themselves to an array of new drugs? The annual growth for sales in vaccines is about 9 percent while standard drugs it is 6.5 percent.

With patent expirations on other drugs, lower sales, lower profits and layoffs, are being experienced, the vaccine section of the industry is a big bright spot. Global vaccine market revenues expect to rise to $59.2 billion.

Big Pharma Controls Washington, Too…

In September of last year, the New York Times outlined just how Big Pharma is the biggest spender in Washington. Over the past decade $2.3 billion has been spent influence peddling among our lawmakers. Open Secrets reports that in 2016, there were 371 Big Pharma clients who hired 1,378 lobbyists and 876 revolvers (former government officials) to help spend $245,842,399 to lobby our public servants.

That means there were over 4.2 Big Pharma lobbyists for each member of Congress.

That does not include all the other ways of influencing elected officials often too hidden to track.

Hillary has routinely received millions from Big Pharma for her various political campaigns over the years, including a big chunk for the Clinton Foundation whose key program was to promote vaccinations by the dozen to kids in the third world. During the 2016 presidential primary campaign, Hillary was happy to collect $336,416 which represented one third of donations to all candidates. Trump received a paltry $1,010.

Trump has also openly indicated on various venues that he thinks that the drug industry is “getting away with murder”

And many think he plans to use the government’s huge buying power to force the industry to compete by offering lower prices. This is the same tactic Trump has used in other government purchases to lower the cost of government.

Remember, Trump is first and foremost a VERY successful businessman and is a master at “the art of the deal”. Investors sold off drug stocks indicating they heard him loud and clear on several of his tweets.

Trump’s appointment of Scott Gottlieb to head the FDA poses another interesting situation. Gottlieb, a board member of a number of drug companies, is also an outspoken booster of new technology and other products to create competition in the marketplace.

In addition to pushing generics as part of Trump’s drive to lower drug prices, thanks to Trump’s campaign to gut government agencies of restrictive regulations, those of us in the health freedom movement are eager to see Gottlieb actually following current law regarding health claims for dietary supplements.

Under the 1994 DSHEA law, dietary supplements are regulated as food and manufacturers are allowed to make health claims so long as there is adequate scientific information to back up the claim.

Until now, all FDA commissioners bowed to Big Pharma’s wishes and never allowed health claims unless Constitutional lawyer, Jonathan Emord, sued the FDA in Federal Court on behalf of a client under the First Amendment to force the agency to follow the law. With dietary supplements allowed to make health claims, this will provide valuable information for customers so they can make these low-cost products more accessible to those who will finally know what they are for.

The biggest gripe most of us health freedom people have is that the media never talks about all the lower-cost, safe and effective products you can find at the health food store. Why should they? Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know about their competition and since they dictate the content that goes out on the media, commentators never mention them.

Big Pharma Has Shown Its True Colors Since Election Night – They Don’t Want Trump To Clean Out Their Part of the Swamp!

Like most people, I’ve always blamed Big Pharma for being the 800-pound gorilla when it comes to our high cost, ineffective and inefficient health care system, but I never fully appreciated just how influential the industry really is until now. Ever since the night of the election, we have been subjected to non-stop anti-Trump drivel across just about every news network and print media in the country.

We have also seen non-stop caterwauling from members of Congress that suggest the world is coming to an end with Trump in the White House.

To be sure, all this noise comes from various segments of well-organized, well-financed leftists who have been quite happy with the Swamp the way it has been for decades. Some right wing political people are also part of this din.

However, the fact remains, Trump was elected to clean up the Swamp which he is doing quite handily, despite the news blackout on the details.

The only way you can find out anything is to watch the White House Press briefings on YouTube, sign up for Trump’s twitter, check out the alternative press and tune in to Fox News….which itself has been subject to well-organized attacks to get people like O’Reilly and Sean Hannity off the air.

Understanding the Media Circus…

My own take on the circus going on is that Trump figured out a long time ago he was never gonna get a fair shake in the press. As a result, he decided to take his case direct to the voters and tell it like it is in the vernacular of social media. Raw, real and obnoxious at times.

For me, I grew up in New Jersey and worked in New York City. Anyone will tell you that when you walk past construction sites, what you get, if you are a woman, is a lot of cat calls, whistles and sometimes rude remarks. That’s the way construction guys are. And Trump, albeit the son of a successful construction businessman, grew up on those sites and learned the lingo of construction guys from Queens. The language and attitude are classic and similar to guys in earthy jobs everywhere – guys who pick up tools and work with their hands.

Then there is that part of Trump who’s been in Las Vegas show business. I found it hilarious that so much was made of the recent video of the body slam Trump did at ringside with another guy who’s face was obscured by the CNN logo. Anybody who knows about the wrestling business ….. it’s all show biz and sometimes ridiculous antics like that are staged to get the crowd roaring.

Why do I know this???

As a member of the Reform Party, I watched wrestling champ Jesse Ventura run for Governor of Minnesota prancing around with a chartreuse boa and repeatedly watching one of his great TV ads, where he was totally nude.

Meanwhile CNN people are going nuts with outrage hounding the poor guy who did the artwork. Me, I think the guy should get a prize for his clever joke. Any college kid would have been proud to claim it.

For me, watching the political hacks who still want to run things the old Swampy way and the bought-and-paid for members of the press screaming that Trump needs to be locked up, revolt me. I watched Trump’s Fourth of July speech hosted by his Evangelical fans and was reminded of all the things he has done that a whole lot of people are extremely grateful for.

Trump has banned Political Correctness. As I wrote an article about that political correctness on BolenReport I just want to remind you that Political Correctness was designed back in the 1920s by the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt Germany, a Marxist think tank that is still in existence. It’s mission is to continue advancing ways of making sure we can’t say things clearly as a way of destroying democracy. George Orwell depicted what happens when a Ministry of Truth is established to keep on re-writing reality and confusing the meaning of things. Five plus five does not equal nine, no matter how much the media tells us it does.

We are Being Brainwashed Against Trump…

What is happening today, thanks to a drug-industry-controlled media, is the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany when Joseph Goebbels used the propaganda strategies of Edward Bernays called Engineering Consent to convince Germans of the virtues of Hitler.

Here in America, day after day we hear stories from all news outlets about how Trump is unfit for office, he’s mentally ill, people hate him because he is so awful, he’s undignified, blah, blah, blah. What I see is a well-organized campaign to make us believe he is ruining America. How so?

Trump promised to clean up the mess at the VA. The mainstream media has failed to tell us that after 40 years of trying, Congress finally passed a law making it possible for the VA to fire bad employees! 40 years! That’s a great first step.

And, another magic thing he did was to make it a rule that if a vet shows up at a VA hospital half crazed in the middle of a PTSD crisis, he or she would not be thrown in the city jail only to be further traumatized. Thanks to Trump, he or she will be seen THAT DAY by a mental health professional to help deal with the crisis. Pardon me, I found it appalling that Trump had to make it a rule that VA officials did the humane thing for those we promised to take care of because they put their lives on the line to protect our way of life.

And then there is the meeting Trump convened at the White House recently with all the heavy hitters in the technology business. Heads of Apple, Microsoft, Amazon to name a few, were there to start working on making America’s technology infrastructure the most modern in the world. Is this the malignancy in the White House Carl Bernstein was talking about? – the one that he was hoping the media industry would learn how to cope with???? Try reporting the REAL news, for a change, if Big Pharma will let you.

Voting Fraud…

I’d appreciate it if some enterprising reporter, if there are any left, would cover the story of why many state election boards do not want to cooperate with Trump’s election fraud commission. In some states, illegal aliens are allowed to obtain drivers licenses.

In some of these states, the driver’s license and voter registration application are on the same form, that the applicant simply signs. In small print, the form says applicants acknowledge they are U.S. citizens. In other states, voter registration is a separate form and applicants check a box. In either case, once signed, the forms are automatically sent to the county or state registrar of voters, and the name is added to voter rolls. Obama even said that if an illegal voted, immigration would NOT come and deport them.

Personally, I hope they look into who really owns the voting machines in 16 states. And, they also need to see just how much George Soros might or might not be meddling with our election process.

Just so you know, years ago, here in Oklahoma, I was among a group of Reform Party and Libertarian Party members who sued our election board. I personally was denied the right to register as a Reform Party member even though we were a legally-recognized party. Why? Because the Democratically-controlled election board didn’t put a place on the voter application form listing our party. On top of that, when my husband tried to vote for Perot in 1992 and didn’t bother checking off votes for any other candidates running for other offices, the computerized voting machine refused to accept his paper ballot. After several tries, and me yelling about it to get some attention, an official came by and said he’d have to fill out the rest of the ballot. Then, after I yelled again (I’m usually the polite one but I’d had enough crap and insults about Ross running for office by then), the election official pushed a button so the ballot would end up inside the vote tabulating machine. I have no idea if my husband’s vote was counted. It was all computerized and there was no need for the old fashioned poll watchers to keep things honest. What’s there to look at?

If you want to know the truth, I’m not going to be happy until we go back to the paper ballot we fill out, fold up and place in the slot in the ballot box in the middle of the room so poll watchers from all parties can keep an eye on the box. Then, when the polls close, the doors are locked and all the poll watchers watch the other poll watchers like hawks to make sure all the ballots are counted accurately. So what that it takes all night to count the votes.

Hurray for Trump on this one.

The fact that some states are reluctant to give to his voter fraud commission is public information anybody can buy, so what’s the deal, here? Did everybody cheat and they don’t want Trump to find out????

Constant Caterwauling From Congress

I have special frustration with Congresswoman, Maxine Waters, who, on a daily basis, it seems, rants and raves about how she is committed to impeaching Trump to get him out of the White House. What a laugh. Waters is as good an example of an entrenched Swamp critter as there ever was. She’s been caught being unethical on several occasions over the years and some think she’s second only to Hillary in that department. Even more interesting is that she doesn’t even live in her district. She has now graduated to trashing Ben Carson, MD, head of Housing and Urban Development, a shining example of the American dream.

Apparently Waters wants her constituency to have no hopes and dreams of bettering themselves as Dr. Carson did.

Joe Scarborough – I have a special message for you.

I used to watch your show years ago and was appreciative of the fact that you had Bobby Kennedy on your show soon after he published Deadly Immunity. You were candid in your talking about your son who has Aspergers, a malady in the Autism spectrum caused by vaccinations.

However, in your recent decision to participate in the Trash Trump campaign being waged by a large segment of the news industry, puzzles me greatly. You have called him mentally ill. You have called him a turd (a piece of excrement) and a shmuk (a vulgar Yiddish word meaning penis). I understand you have been friends with Trump for many years and he felt close enough to you that he offered both the White House and Mar-a-Largo to you should you want to hold your wedding to Mika at either place. Do you not understand that once the vaccine issue is cleaned up thanks to Trump, your son might get help to become a fully-functioning human being for the first time?

We Need to Rescue the American Media From Big Pharma

For several years, the World Health Organization, the National Center for Health Research, Public Citizen and even the American Medical Association have been calling for a ban on drug ads. Even the majority of consumers in a recent survey wanted a ban. It seems that these ads raises drug prices and encourages patients to demand more expensive drugs when they see their doctor.

Dr. Joe Mercola has provided a detailed article about the history of direct to consumer drug advertising and why such ads have been both a means to brainwash people into taking more drugs than they need as well as posing a real risk to patients’ health. I recommend you read it by clicking here.

My reason for wanting to pull the plug on allowing Big Pharma to advertise direct to the public is simple.

I want to help restore a real media industry for the American public. That cannot happen until individual members of the media are free to speak their minds and the public has access to all points of view.

“No experiment can be more interesting than that we are now trying, and which we trust will end in establishing the fact, that man may be governed by reason and truth. Our first object should therefore be, to leave open to him all the avenues to truth. The most effectual hitherto found, is the freedom of the press. It is, therefore, the first shut up by those who fear the investigation of their actions.” –Thomas Jefferson to John Tyler, 1804.

You can help us ban direct to consumer drug ads. It’s item #FOUR on our colleague Kent Heckenlively’s petition to President Trump about vaccines. Please help!

Kent needs to gather 100,000 signatures by August 2, 2017.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... d-vaccines

ONE: Impose a five year moratorium on all childhood vaccines from birth to age eighteen.

TWO: Repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and return vaccines to the traditional civil justice system.

THREE: Perform large scale studies of vaccinated and un-vaccinated children.

FOUR: Ban direct pharmaceutical advertising to consumers and allow such advertising only to medical professionals.

by Elissa Meininger – Health Policy Analyst

http://bolenreport.com/big-pharma-fundi ... president/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

Makes since that Fox wouldn't want to loos the money, but unethical as hell.
Of course it causes Autism, and other things, babies are pumped full of the stuff, and the blood brain barrier isn't even there yet like older people. That's why the age 8 is number 1. it's logic.
I would say it alters the gut bacteria in everyone which affects the brine, and whole body in the long run.
heavy metals, foreign dna from animals, and no telling what synthetic crap they put in them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

For some reason I always tend to trust doctors. They certainly do have to ammass a ton of knowledge. One very smart Canadian student that I met in China was aspiring to be a surgeon and he told me of some of the ways the try to screen out the bad ones

'Largest medical fraud takedown in American history': More than 400 doctors, nurses and pharmacists are arrested for health care and opioid scams worth $1.3bn in false billing
US attorneys announce they will prosecute over 400 in medical fraud case
Attorney General Jeff Sessions calls the action the 'largest medical fraud takedown in American history'
More than 52,000 Americans died of overdoses in 2015
Nearly 300 health care providers are being suspended or banned from participating in federal health care programs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4mvyCUTmo
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

18% drop in the death rate in 1976 when doctors went on a strike in Los Angeles County
In 1973 it happened in Israel. The death rate dropped by 50% during the month of the doctors strike.
There is more, and no, I don't trust doctors, one slaughtered my dad, and made me think I had diabetes because his pill pushing that caused it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

This may explain how this fentanyl has caught on so fast. It may not just be the Chinese. When the world was flooded with cocaine and heroin around 1988 was this in preparation for fentanyl and related drugs ? If so then there very well could be a next phase which may be even far worse.

The Deep State trafficking killer Opioids

Raw notes on my Coast to Coast AM Noory interview

by Jon Rappoport

November 3, 2017

For those who doubt that Big Pharma is part of the destructive Deep State, consider the following:

Since July 26, 2000, when a landmark review was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), pharmaceutical companies, their FDA partner, many members of Congress, medical schools, and doctors have been aware that approved medical drugs have been killing and maiming Americans at a disastrous rate.

These drugs, brought to you by Pharma, kill 106,000 Americans a year like clockwork. That extrapolates to over a MILLION deaths per decade.

The 2000 JAMA review was written by the late Dr. Barbara Starfield, who was a revered public health expert at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.

I interviewed Dr. Starfield in 2009, a year or so before her death. She confirmed several key points: the figure of 106,000 deaths was a conservative estimate; there was NO comprehensive effort by the federal government to reverse this trend; no one from the federal government had ever approached her to consult on “the situation.”

At the top of the food chain, Big Pharma executives and financiers are completely aware of what their drugs are doing.

You could call this reckless endangerment, or negligent homicide. I call it what it is: murder.

The effort to kill, maim, debilitate, and disable large sectors of the population makes that population easier to control. That IS a Deep State operation. In one way or another, it has been so since the dawn of organized society.

Now we have the opioid crisis. These medical drugs are wiping out people at an alarming rate. As I’ve written in recent articles, one of the two major pipelines for the trafficked drugs starts with the pharmaceutical manufacturers, who are intentionally distributing opioids far beyond any legitimate need.

Here are my raw notes I prepared for the Coast to Coast AM interview I did two days ago with George Noory. They tell the story in telegraphic fashion:

PURDUE PHARMA push their opioid far beyond any ethical boundary—Sackler family—$35 billion in profits from OXYCONTIN. Paid $600 million in fine. Several individuals sentenced to, wait for it, 400 hours of community service.

PURDUE guilty of lying to doctors about dangers, falsely claiming patients could stay on drug long term. Paid doctors and researchers to say the dangers of addiction were overblown. Promoted that the drug could be used for a wide range of (off-label) conditions.

INSYS PHARMA: DOJ JUST ARRESTED THE FOUNDER JOHN KAPOOR ON CHARGE OF RICO RACKETEERING—USING BRIBERY AND FRAUD TO ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTE FENTANYL TYPE OPIOID.

EXAMPLES OF OPIODS: MORPHINE, FENTANYL, OXYCONTIN, NALAXONE, DEMEROL, HEROIN, DILAUDID, VICODIN, CODEINE, PERCODAN, PERCOSET. THESE ARE GATEWAY DRUGS INTO HEROIN WHEN A PERSON’S PILLS ARE CUT OFF.

FENTANYL 50 TIMES STRONGER THAN MORPHINE.

OVER 100 MEDICAL OPIOIDS. UNCONSCIONABLE. ONLY NEED MORPHINE AND A FEW OTHERS. PROLIFERATION OF THE DRUGS FUELED EPIDEMIC AND ADDICTION. THESE ARE THE PILLS ON THE STREETS.

KILLER STATS: 2 MILLION OPIOID ADDICTS IN THE US.

300,000 DEATHS SINCE THE YEAR 2000 IN THE US.

ROUGHLY 33 THOUSAND DEATHS PER YEAR FROM OPIOIDS.

CBS: IN 2015, 90 MILLION ADULTS IN THE US TOOK A LEGIT PRESCRIBED OPIOID. Doesn’t count illegal trafficking.

EFFECTS: DEATH FROM RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION, OVERDOSE.

Common side effects of opioid administration include sedation, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, constipation, physical dependence, tolerance, and respiratory depression. Physical dependence and addiction are clinical concerns that may prevent proper prescribing and in turn inadequate pain management.

MY INSIDER SOURCE AND WASHINGTON POST: A 2016 LAW SIGNED BY OBAMA SHACKLED DEA IN ITS EFFORTS TO CRACK DOWN ON BIG PHARMA TRAFFICKERS (That law is the Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2016, signed by President Obama on 4/9/16.)

THE OTHER MAJOR TRAFFICKING PIPELINE—FOX NEWS—CHINA UNDERGROUND LABS/DEA: “A homemade designer version of fentanyl, the highly addictive opioid which is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent, has been the center of drug busts across the country this month—with law enforcement pinpointing its origin from underground labs in China. The DEA says the China-U.S. supply is further fueling the country’s drug epidemic.”

“’This [Chinese] stuff is unbelievably potent. It is so powerful that even a tiny amount can kill you,’ DEA spokesman Rusty Payne tells FOX Business. ‘China is by far the most significant manufacturer of illicit designer synthetic drugs. There is so much manufacturing of new drugs, [it’s] amazing what is coming out of China. Hundreds of [versions], including synthetic fentanyl and fentanyl-based compounds’.”

“Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez announced this week details on a mail-order furanyl fentanyl smuggling ring bust. The operation had been bringing the drug — which has been dubbed ‘White China’ — into the U.S from Asia. NYPD Chief of Detective Bob Boyce said that this was the first time investigators have seen this type of fentanyl in New York City.”

“Also this week, Cincinnati Customs and Border Protection agents said they seized 83 shipments of illegal synthetic drugs, including 36 pounds of furanyl fentanyl, from China.”

The Boston Globe: “An extremely powerful drug used as an elephant tranquilizer has quickly become a new killer in the nation’s opioid epidemic, and New England authorities and health workers are bracing for its arrival.”

“The drug, carfentanil, is a synthetic opioid that is 10,000 times stronger than morphine and 100 times more potent than fentanyl, another deadly synthetic opioid.”

“The Drug Enforcement Administration has issued a nationwide alert about the drug, which its acting chief called ‘crazy dangerous.’ In Massachusetts, State Police have warned their crime lab staff about how to handle carfentanil during analysis. Even inhaling the drug or absorbing it through a cut can be fatal.”

“Law enforcement and health officials believe most users do not know they are ingesting carfentanil, which apparently is often mistakenly thought to be heroin or a mixture of heroin and fentanyl, a weaker but still lethal synthetic opioid.”

“If carfentanil’s trade route is similar to that of fentanyl, the path stretches from Chinese manufacturers to Mexican processors to smugglers who supply dealers in the United States, law enforcement officials said.”

—end of my notes—

People don’t want to admit Big Pharma trafficking operations are conscious and intentional. “Oh, they made a mistake.” “Oh, they didn’t know.” “Oh, it’s only about the money.”

When you make the drugs and sell the drugs and traffic the drugs and see the catastrophic effects, it’s not a mistake.

It’s not only about money.

At the highest levels, you want to be doing what you’re doing.

Just consult the two great British Opium Wars against China. The 19th century wars were fought to ensure a clear path for the exporting of opium into China, where millions of dead-end addicts were created. On purpose.

The idea that we now live in a kinder gentler society where the pharma barons would never intentionally do harm…that is a nothing more than a convenient fiction.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... r-opioids/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

Big Pharma’s control over the news
Dec
by Jon Rappoport

Big Pharma’s control over the news

by Jon Rappoport

December 15, 2017

Over the last 11 months, pharmaceutical companies have spent a stunning $3.2 billion on TV ads for drugs.

That much money buys you influence. It buys you control.

If a major network suddenly decided to set its hounds loose and investigate the overall devastating effects of medical drugs on the public, there would be hell to pay at the network. Drug companies wouldn’t stand for it.

Robert F Kennedy, Jr., whose film, Trace Amounts, about toxic mercury in vaccines, was getting no media coverage, made this comment:

“I talked to Roger Ailes [then CEO of FOX News], who I have known since I was 17 years old, he’s very sympathetic with this issue and saw the film Trace Amounts. I said to him, ‘I just want to go on one of your shows. Nobody will allow me to talk about this or debate me.’ He said to me, ‘I can’t allow you on any of them. I’d have to fire any of my hosts that allowed you on my station.’ Because he said, ‘My news division gets up to 70% of advertising revenues during non-election years from the pharmaceutical companies’.”

That’s called control.

There is a wider sphere to consider. Through octopus foundations like Rockefeller and Gates, for example, the medical/pharma agenda is part and parcel of the Globalist agenda. That is key. Gathering in the world population under the umbrella of “humanitarian health care” is a covert op of the highest order.

How can you control billions of people, erase national borders, destroy untold numbers of communities and their traditions, wage senseless wars, send millions of jobs out of industrial countries to Third World backwaters, and build a de facto global management system—unless you can also debilitate, weaken, confuse, toxify, and thus pacify those billions of people?

Accomplishing this is the work of the pharmaceutical empire.

I have produced, many times, open-source mainstream reviews of the death and damage numbers wrought by “Rockefeller medicine.” In the US, 106,000 deaths every year from government-approved medicines. In the US and Europe, 330,000 die, every year, from correctly prescribed drugs. 6.6 million hospitalizations occur. 80 million adverse effects occur. These are conservative estimates.

So…what is the likelihood that pharma-controlled mainstream news will dig deeply into the issue of Globalism, the major tyrannical movement of our time?

The likelihood is zero.

The influence of pharmaceutical interests on the news is, therefore, much greater than most people can fathom, in their wildest dreams.

Most people, when confronted with these pharmaceutical death-and-destruction reports, will immediately dismiss them as impossible. Others, who accept the reports, will claim the “unfortunate” facts show no intention to harm whatsoever.

However, the reports are public knowledge. They’ve been available to one and all. Government officials—and particularly, pharma princes—know the truth. And they’re doing nothing about it.

This is called a clue.

If you were in charge of a juggernaut operation that was causing this much horrific damage, and you knew it, would you stand by and let it keep happening? Would you foster the development of new drugs whose effects would only add to the ongoing tragedy? And would you exert such powerful control over major media that the truth could not be told?

I didn’t think so.

The pharma princes are not like you. You can’t see who they are if you look through the lens of your morality. They don’t share that morality. They don’t resemble you. Don’t ascribe your qualities to them. They don’t respond to life as you do. Their capacity for self-deception is awesome. Your good is not their good.

It is as if they were born freezing and never recovered. They come from an Ice Age and their blood is still cold.

They are rigid robots. Muscular truth can take them down.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... -the-news/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

I do recommend watching the 6 and a half minute video. She must have found cures that big pharma is trying to suppress. It may be dangerous to cut into big pharmas multi billion dollar industries like cancer, diabetes etc...

Holistic Doctor Found Dead in Hawaii

31 year old holistic MD Jamie Zimmerman was found dead in Hawaii. What is being called a “freak accident” has some shaking their heads due to the growing list of holistic physicians dying in odd accidents. Many believe the Pharmaceutical mafia has had just about enough of holistic practitioners cutting into their big profits.

It is said that she slipped on some rocks in Hawaii.

We don’t want to be a party to assumptions here, that’s for sure, but it becomes more and more difficult to ignore these deaths. Pharmaceutical companies stand to lose incredible amounts of revenue if / when the truth of so many cures and treatments are exposed. Right now, the general public has only pharmaceutical companies to turn to when it comes to sickness. But that is changing. A growing expose’ of holistic Doctors and alternative websites are making a lot of headway in the sphere of treatments and cures. Publicity is growing. Health care cost are rising and people are looking for better solutions. Things like Chemo are back breaking to patients.

[video][/video]

http://newamericannews.com/holistic-doctor-found-dead/#
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

YouTube goes to war with natural medicine as tech giant starts BANNING video channels for talking about herbal remedies
Posted on May 20, 2018 by Isabelle Z. http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/05/20 ... -remedies/

(Natural News) Naturopathy often gets ignored by doctors and the mainstream media, but people can learn about natural medicine thanks to independent news sites like Natural News. One place you won’t be able to hear about people’s successes with alternative treatments, however, is the increasingly corrupt YouTube, which has now taken to banning video channels that dare to mention that natural medicine might actually help someone.

Their reasoning? According to warnings that were sent to Natural News after posting a video about CBD oil’s healing potential, “YouTube doesn’t allow content that encourages or promotes violent or dangerous acts that have an inherent risk of serious physical harm or death.”

Yes, that’s right: The same website known for videos of people consuming laundry detergent pods, which no one can deny poses a risk of physical harm or death, won’t allow people to talk about natural treatments. As hard as this may be to believe initially, it actually makes plenty of sense when you realize that YouTube and owner Google make a lot of money from Big Pharma ads and the pharmaceutical cancer industry.

Of course they don’t want people to learn that there are safe and natural ways they could potentially treat cancer or any other ailment; instead, they want to continue to push the narrative that the only way to save yourself is by buying and taking their prescription medications. Once you take one, you’ll need five more to deal with the side effects caused by the first one, so there’s a nice little profit machine that they’re desperate to protect. These medicines are where the real risks of serious physical harm or death lie, and there’s scientific proof of that; in many cases it’s even on the package insert.
READ MORE Why governments are pursuing DEPOPULATION to save themselves from financial collapse

Support our mission to keep you informed: Discover the extraordinary benefits of turmeric gummy bears and organic “turmeric gold” liquid extract, both laboratory tested for heavy metals, microbiology and safety. Naturally high in potent curcuminoids. Delicious formulations. All purchases support this website (as well as your good health). See availability here.

So just what was so offensive about the 43-second video that earned Natural News a ban? A woman talks about how she went from being told she had just six weeks to live because of stomach cancer to complete remission thanks to cannabis oil, and she shared her belief that it should be legalized for medicinal purposes. It’s about saving lives, not destroying them, but YouTube doesn’t care if their excuses don’t make sense; they just want to take down videos they don’t agree with.

In fact, they were so eager to ensure messages like this don’t get out that they took the liberty of permanently banning the entire Natural News channel with just a single strike. Their standard policy is to give channels three strikes before being taken down, but it seems they find Natural News’ message too big of a threat to their Big Pharma profits.
YouTube is driving away content creators and viewers with its policies

People are getting fed up with YouTube’s ridiculous censorship, and many are looking to ditch it altogether. Thankfully, a new platform called REAL.video will be launching soon, where content about natural medicine, nutrition, CBD oil, and other topics will be welcomed with open arms.

Alternatives like this couldn’t come soon enough. As long as YouTube and Google continue to control what the public can read and watch – and get away with it – people will continue to miss out on viable treatments that could potentially heal them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

Senator Richard Pan is pushing a bill that would make it a “crime” for anyone to question vaccines
Posted on May 20, 2018 by Tracey Watson

(Natural News) Fake News. The term that didn’t even exist five years ago has now become everybody’s favorite way to suppress free speech. The latest person to jump on the censorship bandwagon is California’s Senator Richard Pan, the very same politician who has already done untold damage by mandating vaccinations for all Californian schoolchildren with his infamous SB277 bill of 2015.

As reported by Natural Health 365, Senator Pan has proposed a new bill entitled “SB1424 Internet: social media: false information: strategic plan,” which would make it a crime to raise questions about any “official story” put forth by the government. That, of course, would include the official vaccine story, namely that all vaccines are good, safe and side effect free, and that a healthy nation is a vaccinated nation. (Related: The dirty history of Big Pharma’s scientific censorship, oppression and destruction of human knowledge.)
Why SB1424 is dangerous

Natural Health 365 explained how this bill would threaten free speech and the right to question the official vaccine narrative:

Any person operating an Internet site in California would be obligated to develop a strategic plan to verify any news stories shared on the site. The plan must also have measures to mitigate the spread of false information by using fact-checkers to verify the stories and provide outreach to social media users. A “fake news” warning must be placed on any news story that contains false information.

The bill, if it passes, will require agencies of the California government to develop numerous laws for its enforcement, including penalties for so-called “speech criminals.”

Get more news like this without being censored: Get the Natural News app for your mobile devices. Enjoy uncensored news, lab test results, videos, podcasts and more. Bypass all the unfair censorship by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Get your daily news and videos directly from the source! Download here.

If, for example, someone in the independent media published a story about the dangers of vaccines and their toxic ingredients, that person would have to include a warning that the content was fake (since it deviates from the “official” story), or risk penalties for being a speech criminal. (Related: Find out what they’re hiding from you at Censorship.news.)
Censorship disguised as a form of “protection”

And just who would get to decide what is right and wrong, true and false? Where will these official “fact checkers” come from, and which way will their viewpoints be slanted? After all, we are all biased for or against things based on our own life experiences. (Related: Mainstream media fails to expose government censorship of news.)

Breitbart News noted:
READ MORE Why you need the Second Amendment: Six men storm into California home during early morning invasion

It is not clear who would appoint the “fact-checkers.”

Currently, Facebook uses fact-checkers approved by the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN), an organization run by the Poynter Institute, which in turn is funded, in part, by George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and other liberal organizations.

It would be easy for government agencies to eliminate all sources of opinion that deviate from the official narrative by first targeting the largest organizations and news outlets that routinely express non-mainstream opinions, and slowly working their way down to the smaller organizations and finally to any individual who dares to express a contrary opinion.

Slowly but surely, censorship is being presented as a wholesome way to control the facts that we are all exposed to – a way to protect us from fake news and the spread of misinformation. It is important to recognize, however, that we have the right to hear both sides of every story and form our own conclusions.

Government interference like that which would surely arise from the implementation of proposed bill SB1424 strips us of the right to assess the validity of information for ourselves – a right which each one of us should cherish.

Read Vaccines.news for more coverage of the dangers of vaccines. Visit ThoughtPolice.news for news about restrictions on the freedom to think.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big Pharma

We really are losing our freedoms. Big pharma wants to keep us from knowing cures that actually work and will cost them money. Clearly they are now taking this to a higher level.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Pharma

With so many in government like in the EPA, and Health, and food admin it's only going to get worse.