Christmas is getting closer

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: On the subject of fat people and disabled people..

I´m a bit insensitive.. I treat people the same and disabilities, fatness, color of skin or gender are not a factor.

I give no mercy for any1... Amazingly, a person on a wheelchair brings in more money than a retard who still has the use of his legs.
Okay, thanks for letting us know that. :laugh:

BTW, do you still post on VF or BC?

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote: On the subject of fat people and disabled people..

I´m a bit insensitive.. I treat people the same and disabilities, fatness, color of skin or gender are not a factor.

I give no mercy for any1... Amazingly, a person on a wheelchair brings in more money than a retard who still has the use of his legs.
Okay, thanks for letting us know that. :laugh:

BTW, do you still post on VF or BC?
I really do treat people as strong as me...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm on a disability from Ford, I never did want to retire like that, and if I could I would have stayed doing my job best I could.
They wouldn't leave me alone though, and kept pressuring me to do stuff against my restrictions for no more reason than I was a good worker wanting quality.
I look down a lot on many also Odinson, most just need to get up, and stop being lazy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I have the Kids gifts took care of I hope, and one of my friends if the item is in stock.
Just a few more to go, I hope I have a brain storm.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Good health for everyone.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That would be great, but Santa apparently dislikes me :( I expect coal, but don't even get that.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Registered Guest wrote: Good health for everyone.
Miss America. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hello peoples :)
Well I have one gift out of the way, well ordered, I'm behind this year on the shopping. My little great niece I think will be happy. :)
So, anyone else started yet ?

I think Ill buy me that 9mm AR since I have been saving all year for one. It takes glock mags so I can get 30 round mags for it reasonably .
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

My wish never came true. It was the same wish the last 3 years.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I never got what I wanted either RF, but trying to make others happy was a good second for me.
One day maybe you will get your desire, might not be the one now, but maybe another.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'm thinking I need a new entry level DSLR with either WiFi or Bluethooth capability. My Cannon SX20 Powershit is a nice zoom camera but it's dated, sensor is small and the camera is limited in it's manual shooting capability. It also has no way to shoot RAW files.

I really miss using my old Pentax super program 35mm but film is....dead and it's super expensive to have processed.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would like one also, but it's not in my price range for the ones I want. I am looking an an AR-9 though, fun shooting . I might put this spare Bumpfire stock on it just to here the crybabies cry how evil It is.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 2nd, 2017, 11:37 am I'm thinking I need a new entry level DSLR with either WiFi or Bluethooth capability. My Cannon SX20 Powershit is a nice zoom camera but it's dated, sensor is small and the camera is limited in it's manual shooting capability. It also has no way to shoot RAW files.

I really miss using my old Pentax super program 35mm but film is....dead and it's super expensive to have processed.
"My Cannon SX20 Powershit".....POWERSHOT!

OMG, I just noticed this.....God damn autocorrect has a sense of humor...... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have just a Kodak Easyshare Z1015 IS, it worked alright till I loaned it out. The battery is bad also.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2017, 6:17 pm I have just a Kodak Easyshare Z1015 IS, it worked alright till I loaned it out. The battery is bad also.
Those little Kodak zoom lens bridge cameras were not bad for their price point. But like my Canon they are limited in what they could do. But don't get me wrong, I love my Canon SX20is. In the past 8 years it has gone everywhere in and out of the country with me and I've gotten some great shots with it. I just want to step up to something a little more capable and versatile.

I had a Nikon D5000 that I used to use a lot and liked but that was my ex husband's camera and that among other things, has gone by-by.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wanted a true DSLR, but couldn't get what i wanted at the time, the price of the packages was not bad, but adding the lenses on I wanted drove it up fast.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2017, 10:02 pm I wanted a true DSLR, but couldn't get what i wanted at the time, the price of the packages was not bad, but adding the lenses on I wanted drove it up fast.
That's normal. The kit lens or lens are usually pretty mediocre. If you want something better you're going to pay.

Camera manufacturers market the lower end and mid priced DSLRs to the average consumer. The kit lens is usually what most people will use.

The best thing to do is just buy the body with best sensor you can afford along with the standard kit lens, and then upgrade the glass down the line.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah I could have bought the body at the time, but I really wanted the lenses I looked at.
Oh well, my interest has dropped off now, I have other things in mind like a gleaming Colt 38 super Ill not afford. :teehe: