Christmas is getting closer

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: :spit: That's what they all say .
Yeah the sucking noise is loud sometimes, hard to watch some people like that. Remember the show Heart to Heart, it was all about the sucking noises. :laugh:
Sorry, can't say as I remember that show. :unsure:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe it was a bit cheesy for you, it was cheesy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Maybe it was a bit cheesy for you, it was cheesy.
I'm not big on "cheesy" TV. In fact I don't watch a lot of TV, period.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This was back in the early 80s when this was on. It was a husband, and wife that was rich going out, and solving crimes.
They where so fake in their love it hurt, and all kissy kissy love all the time.
I actually enjoyed it for the time, but now I think about it it was quit sickening :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: This was back in the early 80s when this was on. It was a husband, and wife that was rich going out, and solving crimes.
They where so fake in their love it hurt, and all kissy kissy love all the time.
I actually enjoyed it for the time, but now I think about it it was quit sickening :laugh:
Early 80s? Sound totally tubular. :kez:

When you look back, you almost can't believe how shitty some of the shows were. Some like the Love Boat and Fantasy Island have even reached iconic status......why and how is a mystery to me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was thinking about Love boat for the last post I made, and yes Fantasy Island :laugh:
yeah I watched them, love American style also :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :woot:
There is few shows that hold up well, and same with today's shows, many are awful now.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Baywatch was a quality TV-show... Not cheesy at all.. :wink:

Hot bimbo lifeguards saving lives and defusing nuclear weapons. :teehe:

TV-shows like wouldnt survive in todays TV because theres too much nudity in the media..
It was a big deal when Pamela Anderson bent over. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I never watched the show, but Pam looked good till she bleached out, and got all fake.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: There is always someone that can pocket you, just have to find him. The think is it should go both ways.
Sorry, not interested in being pocketed, nor do I want to pocket someone.

I just dont have the time or the desire for that kind of life sucking noise. :down:
And I thought the pocket for was to silence your wifes noise. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well it looks like Ill be giving money to my nephew this year, he wants nothing I came up with. :(
So hard anymore to find someone stuff, and i just can't get out anymore to do shopping.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Well it looks like Ill be giving money to my nephew this year, he wants nothing I came up with. :(
So hard anymore to find someone stuff, and i just can't get out anymore to do shopping.
Buy something he likes..

How old is he?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He is 13 now, and he has everything he likes it seems. I fished, and fished for info since Wednesday, he wants nothing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: Well it looks like Ill be giving money to my nephew this year, he wants nothing I came up with. :(
Buy something he likes..

How old is he?
Wow, what a good idea. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: it was wasn't it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: :spit: it was wasn't it.
Don't you just love it when people say dumb things unintentionally? :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know, but it's alright, and I usually call them Mr. Obvious.
I guess Ill have to go pick up some Cards to put the money in, It's the only thing I can do I guess.
I have his little brother also to give something, poor kid has it rough with his family life even if he has a dad.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I know, but it's alright, and I usually call them Mr. Obvious.
I guess Ill have to go pick up some Cards to put the money in, It's the only thing I can do I guess.
I have his little brother also to give something, poor kid has it rough with his family life even if he has a dad.
Well, they got you as an uncle.....that's got to be pretty cool....right?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I try, it's hard though being injured. I hope the time I spend with them counts for them, and they remember it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

On the subject of fat people and disabled people..

I´m a bit insensitive.. I treat people the same and disabilities, fatness, color of skin or gender are not a factor.

I give no mercy for any1... Amazingly, a person on a wheelchair brings in more money than a retard who still has the use of his legs.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Buy something he likes..

How old is he?
Wow, what a good idea. :laugh:
Smartass..