Police Taking Care Of Business

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Police Taking Care Of Business

Ha ! He finally realized that it actually was Alexa when she ratted. :facepalm:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This American police officer is nicknamed The Baby Whisperer as he has delivered five babies in five years. https://her.womenworking.com/police-off ... in-5-years
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he should ask for a doctors pay by now. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s a good thing that these heroes weren’t defunded by the woke liberal freaks. I wonder how many random people were killed by the shooter before the police found him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Lucky the police didn't just bust in, and crash up the place.
Poor kid was scared, but smart meeting them like he did.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She has to be a Democrat

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That Karen’s PMS was out of control. Just don’t do that to someone pointing a gun at you. As for the previous video you said what I have to say about that incident. I am sure that all policemen have loads of bizarre stories to tell.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I imagine neighborhoods full of Mexicans are like Mexico. They want to live in white countries yet so many of them hate us. I remember a social worker telling me when I was 15 that in Mexico if some guy wants a girl, she’s fucked. Liberals seem to believe that if someone come to a white country they will just be like us and if they do anything wrong it’s because white conservatives must have done something that pushed them to far and they just couldn’t help themselves. It’s the superiority complex liberals that are so racist that they think that minorities are so pathetic that they can’t take responsibility for their actions. Look at what almost almost happened to this American girl from one of Dementia Joe’s imports. It would have been a horror. I am glad that this one got what he deserved. How many get away with stuff like this ? As I’ve posted in other posts, the Los Angeles police issued a warning for tourists to stay away from Los Angeles as the police cannot protect them. Few white people want to live in a gangsters paradise. It’s no wonder there’s a lot of liberal white flight from California to conservative states.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

But they still vote liberal is the bad part ruining the state they moved in.
Colorado is a prime example, Detroit, Detroit Michigan, as well as California the biggest mess, and example.