India

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

India

http://blogs.reuters.com/india/2012/12/ ... -argument/

India must be a different kind of place if something like this can happen on a transit bus

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: India

I say castrate them with a carving knife, and leave them far out in a field someplace :angry:
I know some woman look like trash, but that's only an excuse for some sorry man that has no business in this world .
Just pathetic humans is all. :angry:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

It's a horrible story and the thought that some people are blaming her is nothing short of evil. :angry:
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chemical castration for Indian rapists ?

http://rt.com/news/delhi-chemical-castration-rape-092/

Well it looks like India is trying to make some prograssive changes and chemical casteration of gang rapists I believe is a positive step
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would hope they go for life and castration after killing that poor girl.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think that India needs some really significant changes before the abuse of women will be decreased. The fact that another woman was forced to marry her rapist shows that there's at least some tendency to blame victims, which means that most women who are raped won't report it. The mindset will likely take several generations to change ...
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think woman should tel their daughters to keep a knife, and when they marry the scumbag wait for him to fall to sleep, and cut the thing off.
Things would change.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'm sure a lot of women are tempted. It always amazes me that more men aren't physically castrated by a rape victim's male family members.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would be after someone who did that, and castration might be the nice part .
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I know that if something were ever to happen to my daughter, I'd probably be out for blood and want to torture the person who did it. It's not right, but I know that's how I'd feel.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You remember the mother there in Washington state that killed the man that raped her son ?
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Yup ... and I can totally relate to what she must have been feeling. It's the mother bear thing ... I think every decent person has that instinct.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

After the courts dragged her through that, and him smirking about it i would have done the same.
Honestly I would have hoped he went free.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/ninderjit-singh-pl ... -1.1191136

hopefully this Ninderjit will be going to India after he enjoys our prison system for a decade or so. I doubt that he will get a second chance at living in another western nation. One would have to be politically correct to think he deserves to live in the west.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Should be put on a work farm the rest of his life earning his dinner, and paying anything else to the family of his victim.
Give up a Kidney also so to save someone.
Shen Li

I am not a fan of jail time for non-violent offenders. You cheated/embezzled money, pay it back. I don't have much use for white leftist dogma, but the white rightist taking a sledgehammer to a cockroach is equally insane. However, violent criminals and rapists should expect minimal mercy. Use a dull, rusty knife on rapists and do it slowly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can agree XJ on a cut, and dry case, but many I think should not be death penalty.
To many innocent people have been killed by the judicial system. Here the other day one was awarded a settlement after 18 years for a murder he didn't commit.
Ones like that man should be parted out to save others, rapist a good castration would be in order, and repeat offenders which some castrated ones have been need put on work farms the rest of their lives.
Make them pay, not us .
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:I can agree XJ on a cut, and dry case, but many I think should not be death penalty.
To many innocent people have been killed by the judicial system. Here the other day one was awarded a settlement after 18 years for a murder he didn't commit.
Ones like that man should be parted out to save others, rapist a good castration would be in order, and repeat offenders which some castrated ones have been need put on work farms the rest of their lives.
Make them pay, not us .
I wasn't referring to capital punishment even my favourite country(Singapore) uses it quite frequently. I am talking about lengthy sentences for rapists and violent criminals.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well not saying you was, or was not, but some are so dangerous what do you do with them ?
Lock them up in a box with nothing, that can be worse than death which some deserve.
I like what the Chinese Government was doing in a way, take their organs to help someone, at least the life was not for nothing, and paying back.
I don't think killing them is paying anyone back, but giving life maybe is in the right path to it.