Christianity 'Close To Extinction' In Middle East

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Truth

Re: Christianity 'Close To Extinction' In Middle East

His ignoring the fact that Turkey committed Genocide on 1.5 million Armenians today tells it all.
It's a blatant kick in the face of all those who died, but he could care less because most where Christians.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It is my strong suspicion that Obama secretly hates whites and Christians and actually supports the destruction of any white culture in the USA and supports any destroying of Christians and Christianity.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Muslim Genocide Of Christians In Turkish Armenia

Will History Repeat Itself? Lessons From The Armenian Genocide

April 24, 2015 | LEO HOHMANN

Could it happen again?

That
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote:It is my strong suspicion that Obama secretly hates whites and Christians and actually supports the destruction of any white culture in the USA and supports any destroying of Christians and Christianity.
Pretty obvious even though he couldn't do without us. His supporters are either ignorant of his actions, or insane.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Christians are Told That They are a Target

mage: http://engine.newsmaxfeednetwork.com/i. ... Cjk4AT2G6E

'You Are A Target': Muslim Extremists Terrorize Egypt's Coptic Christians

May 07, 2015 | Steven Edwards

Christians in Egypt are facing a new wave of persecution at the hands of Muslim extremists, and human rights groups fear the situation could be on the brink of exploding.

While the attacks on Egypt's Christian community are not on the scale of persecution faced by their brethren in Syria and Iraq, the Coptics
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The country is on the edge still, and not as stable as people may think.
The Christians are an easy target, 4 million live in Egypt I think I read, all spread out.
It would be good if they got together, and either made a stand, or collectively demand protection from the UN, and the dirty Palestinian supporters calling them on their hypocrisy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

ISIS Fighters Convert After Dreams

These dream induced conversions must put these former ISIS killers in a serious quandry. I can't say I feel sorry for them though. hehe

ISIS Fighter Who 'Enjoyed' Killing Christians Wants To Follow Jesus After Dreaming of Man In White Who Told Him 'You Are Killing My People'

June 04, 2015 | Nicola Menzie

It has become a common occurrence over the years for Muslims in the Middle East who have converted to Christianity to claim to have been compelled to do so after dreaming of a person who they believe is Jesus Christ. Now, one militant belonging to the brutal Islamic State that has massacred Christians has converted to his victims' religion after dreaming of "a man in white" with a startling message, according to one missionary's account.

We're exploring the kinds of courses that take a while to get to, and then make you seriously consider never going back home

"One of our YWAM workers in the Middle East was contacted by a friend earlier this year and they met up and he was introduced to an ISIS fighter who had killed many Christians already. I mean that's a horrible situation, and admittedly, he was probably on guard," Gina Fadely, director of Youth With A Mission Frontier Missions, Inc. (YWAM), said during a recent appearance on The Voice of the Martyrs Radio Network.

YWAM, a nonprofit missionary organization active since 1960, describes itself as "a global movement of Christians from many cultures, age groups, and Christian traditions, dedicated to serving Jesus throughout the world." The Voice of the Martyrs (VOM) is another nonprofit that draws attention to Christians facing persecution around the world.

Fadely, who appeared on the VOM radio program along with Kevin Sutter, another YWAM leader, went on to share that this Islamic State jihadi confessed not only to killing Christians but "that he had actually enjoyed doing so."

"He told this YWAM leader that he had begun having dreams of this man in white who came to him and said, 'You are killing my people.' And he started to feel really sick and uneasy about what he was doing," Fadely continued.

"The fighter said just before he killed one Christian, the man said, 'I know you will kill me, but I give to you my Bible.' The Christian was killed and this ISIS fighter actually took the Bible and began to read it. In another dream, Jesus asked him to follow him and he was now asking to become a follower of Christ and to be discipled."

"So who knows. Perhaps this man will be like Saul in the Bible that persecuted Christians and he turned from that persecution of the early church to become the Apostle Paul who led it," Fadely added. "God can turn it around."

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), also referred to ISIL and most recently Daesh, has been since 2013 waging a bloody campaign to establish a caliphate, or a Sunni-led Islamic government, across Northern Africa and throughout the Middle East, although its leadership claims the intention to reach as far as the Vatican in Rome.

The jihadists' methods are cruel and involve brutal firing squads, hangings, stonings, and beheadings of religious minorities such as Yazidis, Christians, and even other Muslims who go against its hard-line rule. The Islamic State startled the world when it released videos of its members killing groups of Ethiopian Christians in Libya by viciously hacking their heads from their bodies.

His Grace Bishop Angaelos, General Bishop of the Coptic Orthodox Church in the United Kingdom, said after the April killing of one group of 21 Ethiopian Christians that believers should "forgive and pray for the perpetrators."

Todd Nettleton, host of VOM Radio featuring the YWAM directors, stated during the program that the next time Christians hear about more atrocities committed by Islamic State militants, they should not "write them off as being out of reach of God's grace and out of reach of God's spirit."

Sutter, the other YWAM director who appeared with Fadley on the VOM Radio program, shared that he has learned from one of his leaders in the Arab world, an Arab man, that he had been witnessing a "spiritual hunger" that was "unprecedented" among Muslims.

"Many people are now following Jesus but they keep it quiet. They haven't gone public about it. They even have church in their own home, they're watching, they'll serve communion to one another as they're watching TV," Sutter said.

Fadely suggested that God was using dreams to give YWAM missionaries a helping hand in reaching otherwise hard-to-reach groups in the Middle East with the Christian message. She said she believed that dreams were one way in which God was convincing Muslims and other non-Christians to believe in Jesus as savior.

Nabeel Qureshi, an apologist and the author of Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity, explained the significance of dreams to Muslims in a March interview with The Christian Post.

"In Muslim cultures, generally speaking, people don't see themselves as being able to commune with God. Communion is a very Christian concept and the idea that Christ has torn down the veil
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very interesting, my guess some do have a conscious under the black garb of their Satin .
the apostle Paul once a persecuter converted.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Christianity Making a Comeback In Middle East

Iraq: Despite Thousands Fleeing ISIS, Churches Are Full Of New Believers

June 11, 2015 | Carey Lodge

Hundreds of thousands of Christians have been forced to flee Iraq as Islamic State continues to tighten its grip, but still people are turning to Jesus, a church leader has told Christian Today.

Rev Sami Dagher, president and founder of all Alliance churches in Lebanon, has churches all across the Middle East, including 22 in Syria, six in Lebanon, and three in Iraq
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Christianity will win out against that evilness eventually, that, and atheist.
The Barbarism of Islam will kill itself in the end, or be rewritten.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Christianity Growing In The Muslim World

Apparently God isn't taking the evil of Islam sitting down.

Christianity Quickly Growing In The Muslim World

June 16, 2015 | Eric Metaxas

A Washington Post article tells the story of a tiny Baptist church near Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The congregation had dwindled to just fifteen members. With bills stacking up, Deacon Larry Montgomery told the congregation,
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just saw a report it's growing in all of Africa.
I'm not a Christian, but rather see them than Islam any day. Jesus preaches peace, where The Pedo Mohammad preaches death, and subjugation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

ISIS Wants All Nonmuslims Killed

It is disturbing that those who support the muslim palestinian cause are supporting a movement that supports this culturalocide.

ISIS Threatens Mass Slaughter Of Christians In Israel Before End Of Ramadan

June 30, 2015 | STOYAN ZAIMOV

Islamic militants claiming to be representatives of terror group ISIS in Jerusalem have threatened to "cleanse" Israel of all Christians and "non-believers" unless they leave the country. The extremists are accusing Christians of encouraging Muslims to ABANDON their religion.

"Those who work with the Zionists also encourage Muslims to leave their religion and become more secular and open, and they spread evil," Arabic-language leaflets warns, according to The Jerusalem Post. "They take these Muslims away from us. ... We know where they are, but we need HELP

to find them all
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing new from the peaceful pedo Islamist followers.
I really wish we had a president.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Christianity 'Close To Extinction' In Middle East

Christian Numbers In The Middle East Drop Sharply Due To Islamic Persecution

July 28, 2015 | Monica Cantilero

More Christians are facing religious persecution in the Middle East than at any time since early history, according to a recent study by the Pew Research Center.

This has resulted in a sharp decline of the Christian population in the region, according to the New York Times. In Iraq, only less than half a million Christians are left since many have already left after being targeted by extremists for more than a decade, a Times report said.

The problem turned from bad to worse with the rise of the Islamic State as it intensified the Muslim persecution of Christians and other minorities as part of its campaign of terror in the region, the report said.

Now, "Christianity is under an existential threat," said Anna Eshoo, a California Democrat in the US House of Representatives and an advocate of Eastern Christians.

In Syria, President Bashar Assad has allowed Christians to leave the country since the civil war broke out in 2011.

Nearly a third of Syria's estimated 600,000 Christians have fled, having been driven out by terrorist groups like the Nusra Front and now ISIS, the Times said.

Assad has used the ISIS rise to solidify his own support among those who remain, contending that he is the only thing stopping the group from taking over Syria, according to the report.

"When Christians saw Christians being beheaded, those who saw Assad as the enemy chose the lesser of two evils," Samy Gemayel, leader of the Kataeb party in Lebanon, told the Times.

The number of Christians in the Middle East
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

ISIS Using Churches As Torture Chambers, Forcing Christians To Convert Or Die

September 23, 2015

Christian Post / Samuel Smith

The head of a Christian humanitarian organization reports that the Islamic State terrorist organization has turned captured church buildings into torture chambers that are being used to coerce Iraqi Christians into renouncing Christ and converting to IS' brand of radical Islam.

Christian Freedom International, a Virginia-based aid organization that provides necessities to Christians living in nations that are the most hostile toward Christianity, has released a new video that reveals alarming statistics showing the number of Christians throughout the world who are being persecuted or killed for their faith.

The video, released ahead of the organization's day of prayer on Nov. 8, explains that there are over 200 million followers of Christ who face some form of persecution in 105 of the world's 196 countries.

The video also provides an even more staggering statistic by stating that one Christian is martyred every 5 minutes because of their faith. CFI also estimates that more Christians have been martyred in the 20th and 21st centuries than in the previous 19 centuries combined.

Since the summer of 2014, the Islamic State terrorist group has taken over large territories throughout Iraq and Syria, including many predominantly Christian towns. The group has become notorious for brutally killing anyone who does not agree ideologically with the group, or refuses to renounce their religion and follow IS' extremist brand of Islam.

As hundreds of thousands of Christians in Iraq and Syria have fled their homes and villages in order to spare themselves from IS' brutality, CFI President Jim Jacobson told Breitbart London that some captured Christians in Iraq have been tortured into converting to Islam inside of buildings that used to be churches.

"Islamic State militants in Iraq are using Christian churches as torture chambers where they force Christians to either convert to Islam or die," Jacobson said.

Not only is IS trying to cleanse the region of Christianity and any other religions that are not its own brand of Islam, the militant group has also destroyed ancient Christian monasteries and holy sites.

Jacobson also explained that IS is selling ancient Christian artifacts to help fund its jihad.

"Islamic State militants are also stripping the former places of Christian worship of ancient relics which in turn are smuggled to Western collectors to help fund their terrorist activities," Jacobson said.

The CFI video states that the organization's goal is to "reach the part of the persecuted Church that is the most repressed, most at risk and most isolated. In parts of the Middle East and Africa, CFI provides emergency aid, security, education, Bibles and other necessary supplies to Christians living in slavery and suffering persecution at the hands of the Islamic extremists."

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/S ... EGiygko.99
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most people don't realize most of that region was Christian before Mo Man, and his raping murdering hoards took over.
Most was forced conversions, others killed, or enslaved.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It is the muslim refugees comitting these crimes and what country needs to help people that rape and hate peoples who don't share their religion ? These muslim refugees don't deserve any help from the west if they just stand idle or even feel that muslims raping Christians is acceptable.

No Escaping Sharia - Muslim vs. Christian Refugees

October 07, 2015

By Tom Olago

One would think that having escaped from almost certain death and persecution, all refugees fleeing to Western nations and capitals would finally be safe. Not so: according to recent reports, refugees are routinely lumped together in shelters and camps, irrespective of their religious affiliations and faiths.

Not surprisingly the Christian refugee minority is finding increasing persecution from the Muslim majority, just like back home.

According to Max Klingberg, director of the Frankfurt-based International Society for Human Rights: "Those Christian converts who do not hide their faith stand a 100% probability of being attacked and mobbed." The intention of the attackers is usually to impose Sharia law and practice on all other shelter refugees of different faiths.

A recently published Die Welt account seems to capture the poignancy of the situation in the testimony of an Iranian convert to Christianity: "In Iran, the Revolutionary Guards arrested my brother in a house church. I fled from the Iranian secret service because I thought that in Germany I could finally live my faith without persecution. But in the refugee shelter, I cannot admit that I am a Christian, or I would face threats. Muslims wake me before the crack of dawn during Ramadan and say that I should eat before sunrise. When I decline, they call me a kuffar, an unbeliever. They spit at me. They treat me like an animal. They threaten to kill me."

Complicating matters further are those that come to the shelters posing as volunteers and helpers. Hans-Georg Maaen (head of German intelligence) was quoted stating that the true mission of such ‘volunteers' is, in fact, deliberately to seek contact with refugees and to invite them to their mosques to recruit them to their cause.

Matters are also not helped by the politicians' apparent lack of insight as well as insensitivity and concern towards the plight of the adversely affected individuals and their families. The police, who have a firsthand understanding of these issues, are now urgently calling for migrants of different faiths to be housed separately. The police have also publicly admitted that they have been pushed to "absolute breaking point."

So much so that even the German police chief has advocated that Christian and Muslim refugees should be housed separately.

Yet some politicians are said to counter such proposals, alleging that such segregation would go against Germany's multicultural values. This despite the extensive evidence that lack of harmony is still a serious challenge in the shelters. Other politicians argue that separating hundreds of thousands of migrants by religion and nationality would be a logistical impossibility.

Germany is expected to get about 800,000 asylum applications this year.

Crowding at the shelters is yet another potential powder keg waiting to explode, as the shelters are cramped with little or no room for comfort or privacy. A notable case is a shelter with a capacity for only 750 people being used to house 4,000. Tensions related to the strain of shared facilities quickly come to the fore, easily provoking conflicts.

Some refugees even describe these shelters as being akin to prisons and probably worse in some ways since the police are overwhelmed and unable to guarantee safety and security. Knives and homemade weapons are in use, and crimes are said to even extend to sexual abuse and rape.

Little wonder that the tide of public opinion is now reported to be turning against the government's open-door policy. Some advocate that the asylum applications of intolerant and aggressive migrants should be rejected since most "cannot be integrated".

And if history is anything to go by, it will just be a matter of time before Germany, and Europe as a whole, regret their decision to haphazardly accommodate asylum seekers with intolerant attitudes and extremist views.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/O ... I3xi4Ss.99
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:( the ignorant masses, and stupid do gooders. :(
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Muslim Converts To Christianity Risk All For New Faith

October 14, 2015

By Tom Olago

In the United Kingdom, as is the case in many other ‘free world’ countries, freedom of religion is a human and constitutionally-protected right. This right includes the option to convert to any faith, belief system or religion of one’s choice.

Such choice should, therefore, not come with a price tag or consequence of any kind. Yet, the sad reality in this day and age is that converts to Christianity from Islam and other religions find that adherents to their former faiths will not respect or take kindly to their freewill choice to convert.

Just ask 49 year old Nissar Hussain of Bradford in the United Kingdom, Europe. He and his family should know from firsthand experience. Mr. Hussain converted from Islam to Christianity in 1996, but his real troubles began in 2008. That year, Mr. Hussain took part in a Channel 4 Dispatches TV documentary about the mistreatment of Muslim converts.

Since then, he and his family have been branded blasphemers and apostates, and have endured continual harassment and attack from Muslims in the neighborhood. His car windows are constantly smashed, eggs thrown at their cars and house, and his family attacked in the street.

Even his children have been ostracized by other Muslims in school. All in an apparent effort to force Hussain’s family to vacate the neighborhood. Astonishingly, police are said to be reluctant to treat the abuse as a hate crime or even any crime at all. Mr. Hussain has been forced to give up his career as a nurse due to the effect on his health.

Switch the set to Nigeria, West Africa. It’s a familiar scenario – Raphael, the son of a Muslim Imam converts to Christianity and is soon after threatened with death. The extremist Islamic Boko Haram group has already warmed up for the killing act by burning his stores, father’s house, offices, and thereafter killed one of his cousins.

Their chilling message has been unmistakably clear: reconvert to Islam, or die.

Moving on to Yemen, in Asia. Late 2014, it was reported that Muslim relatives of a woman conspired to kill her by placing gasoline in one of her kitchen bottles, causing her to catch fire while cooking and burn to death. Earlier she had converted to Christianity and refused to return to Islam. Now her husband (also an apostate to Christianity) and children are homeless and on the run; nor will police and other family members help them.

And these accounts are less than the tip of the iceberg. For each reported incident, many more never find their way into newsrooms. What is certain is that there is hardly a safe place left for the life of any would-be converts from Islam to Christianity.

Other notable punishments meted out include being disowned by family, and stripped of all rights to inheritance.

An analyst of the means used to punish former converts, Julia Duin, explains the general profile of ex-Muslims who converted to Christianity. These converts embraced Jesus Christ as the son of God and not an Islamic prophet:

“…Some married into the faith. Some of the converts no longer believed in the Koran. Others said they had had visions or dreams of Jesus Christ. And others felt the Christian message of God becoming a man was more compelling than their faith. These converts face all kinds of dangers for having left Islam: ostracism from family members and friends, kidnappings and even death threats.”

Most of these converts therefore tend to keep their new affiliation secret, and attend Bible study groups in their own language or small hidden churches that appear on no denominational radar.

Rev. Esper Ajaj, the Syrian-born pastor of Washington Arabic Baptist Church explains that Christianity is not logical to the Muslim mind. It cannot fathom worshipping someone who was ridiculed, then killed.

Muslims are divided on whether Jesus even died, and the Koran said Jesus was snatched up to heaven by God before the Crucifixion. Some Muslim commentators think Judas Iscariot or Simon of Cyrene died in His place, and none believe He rose from the dead. Little wonder then, that many Muslims, barring Divine intervention, cannot make sense out of a Muslim converting to Christianity.

Wiki Islam states that Islam is the only major world religion that does not allow its followers the freedom to change faith. According to Shariah laws (extracted from the Qur'an and Sunnah), apostates of Islam must be sentenced to death. Hundreds of examples of Muslim converts to Christianity who have suffered persecution for their faith are listed and updated at the Wiki Islam site that can be viewed here.

All over the world, Muslims who convert to Christianity are under siege, risking all for their new faith. To them is given the exhortation: And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell (Matthew 10:28).

Prophecy News Watch continues to be amazed at the number of subscribers who receive its newsletter from Muslim majority nations such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt and Morocco. Clearly Muslims are searching for answers and Bible prophecy can be an amazing tool to prove that God is who He says He is - That He makes known "the end from the beginning" (Isaiah 46:10)

The website Answering Islam seeks to provide answers to Muslims who are considering Christianity and lists numerous testimonies of Muslims who have done so. If you know of a Muslim considering Christianity be sure to let them know of this powerful page of testimonies and answers to questions Muslims ask about Christianity here.

We would ask our Christian subscribers to please say a prayer today for your fellow Prophecy News Watch subscribers who come from Muslim families and are seeking truth - if they find it they will truly experience Christ's words:

"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. "You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved." Matthew 10:21-22

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/O ... vMKDwfS.99