Shotgun ! Liberal Hypocrisy of Gun Control

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Shotgun ! Liberal Hypocrisy of Gun Control

Gary Oak wrote: August 15th, 2022, 2:30 pm Some believe that liberal gun control has contributed to a murder rate in some American cities far higher than the civilian death toll in wartime Ukraine. https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/murder-rate ... fd7232ad57
Unfortunately and I hate to say it BUT there is a racial common denominator that is glaringly evident in cities like St. Louis, Baltimore and Chicago and it's tied directly to gang violence and ghetto hoodrat culture that inner city blacks gravitate to like ants to a picnic.

When I first graduated college my first job was teaching in a predominantly black Jr. High. I can tell you with all certainty that about 70% of the student body had no interest in learning and were only attending school to hob nob or make connections with their gang member friends. The other 30% who were there to learn, lived in fear of these gang thugs and their harems of "bitches". I only lasted a year and got the hell out of teaching all together... It was common for teachers to be assaulted almost daily and locker raids where held weekly which would turn up all sorts of weapons, drugs, paraphernalia, etc. These inner city creatures are raised in an environment that glorifies violence, greed, mysogyny, anti-social behavor, illicit sex, drugs, and thievery and it doesn't matter if they are male or female. So by the time they reach the HS level, they are full on criminals, predators, and killers.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Shotgun ! Liberal Hypocrisy of Gun Control

I had a Filipina friend in China who eventually landed a teaching job in the glorious USA. I remember watching the movie Mystic River with her once and the girls were dancing on the bar at a bar and she asked me if the USA was like that. I said no ( as if I actually knew from a hitchhiking trip throughout the western states in 1983 ). Well I believe that her job was teaching in a hood in a school full of hood rats in Mississippi. She left the USA for China. At least China isn’t nearly as scary a place. I also have a black American friend who I met in Hong Kong about 25 years ago. He is very well educated. He was a football player but was injured to badly shortly before he graduated to continue playing football and had been expecting to go to the NFL. After over twenty years overseas he returned to Ohio and landed a job at a hood high school. He was astounded at how the black community had degenerated. He told me stories that I just am not up to typing. He mentioned assaults. Political correctness says that they are all victims of white oppression but it seems to me that it is white people and white culture that allows them to not have any medical, housing, education etc…. If all of the USA was hoodrars then the USA would be a huge Somalia. Neither of these two friends lasted a year.