The South Pacific

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: The South Pacific

Mel Gibson wrote: October 24th, 2020, 5:29 am
Odinson wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 3:03 pm Here is an 6´4ft islander beauty for Melskie..

For once in Melskies life, he will do exactly as he is told.
Never! Only the sexiest of the White females could ever force that upon Mel, and that would be a 50/50% agreement at best!
You have no choice..

She will force you to be her husband.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm
Odinson wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 3:03 pm Nice ass though...

Maybe I´ll keep her for myself.. :laugh:

Be careful...Get out of line and she'll shove a pineapple up your ass.... :laugh:
Nikkuh puhleeze..

If they cant handle brits, they certainly cant handle finns. :teehe:

Besides girls that size are usually like sweet little birds.

Its hard to be a big girl.

Standing next to me, she looks and feels like a girl.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 4:42 pm
Renee wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 12:12 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 1:31 pm LOL, then they hit 30, and turn into a Sumo Wrestler. :laugh:
I guess keep them away from the Spam.
Scientist and anthropologists have theorized that 40% of Polynesian people have the thrifty gene otherwise known as the "fat gene". It was a necessary genetic adaptation need to survive long sea voyages and the often scarcity of food sources encountered on islands in the south pacific. Given the high calorie high carb diet they enjoy today, it is a small wonder they get fat. And there is very little that can be done about it besides education and a complete change in their culture.

Also historically, fat people in Polynesian culture were associated with the ruling class. This made being fat desirable in some Polynesian societies especially in places like Hawaii, Samoa and Tonga. It's only recently that obesity was even recognized as a serious health issue in many of the South Pacific nations.

I've been to a few of the Islands in the south seas...Hawaii, Bora Bora, Samoa and the Mamanuca Islands and Palau..The flights are God awful long...My ex-husband was a big dive enthusiast and he loved the opportunity to dive the WWII wrecks that many of the South Pacific Islands offer. I can tell you first hand that Polynesian people are physically big people and many of them get really fat and they don't seem to care that they are fat either. Many of the men look like NFL linemen and the women get just as large and they have no fear of letting it all hang out as well. I was probably at my heaviest when we went to Samoa and I felt kinda small at times when in the company of some of the locals.
I'm not sure if that's right about the sea travel, if that's the case then most white people from Europe would be fat from the ice age hardships, and food shortages.
It's genetic for sure, and an adaptation of sorts, but also modern foods that cause it which they have not adapted.
High unnatural sugar content is everyone's enemy, and other things we shouldn't be eating that stores in our body as fats.
Geographical location has a lot to do with it, and food supply, that is scientific.
As for fat which we where talking about that is diet which has been studied, and happened since they where introduced to western foods.
The Islanders are fatter today thanks to sugars, and stuff like Spam.

the funny thing is they curse us, but can't stop eating the stuff. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:08 am
Renee wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm
Odinson wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 3:03 pm Nice ass though...

Maybe I´ll keep her for myself.. :laugh:

Be careful...Get out of line and she'll shove a pineapple up your ass.... :laugh:
Nikkuh puhleeze..

If they cant handle brits, they certainly cant handle finns. :teehe:

Besides girls that size are usually like sweet little birds.

Its hard to be a big girl.

Standing next to me, she looks and feels like a girl.
Standing next to you, she is going to get fleas. The only thing she will "feel" is ichy... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This short video gave me a better understanding of what it is like on Pitcairn Island. They do have a different accent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Inbred perverts, they had a child rape cult mentality going on for a long time, maybe still do.
Never believe Hollywood movies.

So has anyone ever seen breadfruit, or ate it ?
I never saw it in my life except on tv,, or in books.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve seen breadfruit but I don’t think I’ve ever tried eating any. That sordid history they have never mentioned in any of the documentaries or videos that I have watched about Pitcairn island for obvious reasons.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Many years back I learned it from a home collage course, the Trobriand Islanders is another that stands out as perverted monkeys.
The islanders would make the young boys suck the seed out of them so they could become a man in the ritual. :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pitcairn island stuff, and the past is way worse.
Most the people left in the 30s, maybe they should have been left on the island instead of out in the world.
You can't blame everyone though, I'm sure some where innocent.

I think Ireland had a child sex cult years back, Kidwilly I'm thinking :think:
being in a so called civilized place can be very sickening.
Our species is not really that far removed from baboons with that stuff, they grab young females also, and rape them.

ttps://www.npr.org/2009/04/28/103569364/long-h ... d-paradise
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What a horror. The guys there turned paradise into terrible place. The guilty also would have to see their victims all the time for the rest of their lives.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Others knew so they are just as guilty in my book,
Being a secluded Island I would have personally voted a lot of them off when nobody was looking.
There is always alcohol, and fishing accidents
genocide088

Gary Oak wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:00 am This short video gave me a better understanding of what it is like on Pitcairn Island. They do have a different accent.
yes had a very big court case in New Zealand that put most of the men behind bars
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Being as they are from such a far away place they probably don’t know what happens to sex criminals in prison.
genocide088

Gary Oak wrote: November 17th, 2022, 11:53 pm What a horror. The guys there turned paradise into terrible place. The guilty also would have to see their victims all the time for the rest of their lives.

you are only half correct. while yes polyneisa in particular the society islands is paradise. as even 300 years ago or whenever it was first english sailors there and wrote about it is this real its like i am in a fairly tale its beyond beautiful.

the part you are wrong about is anything about the actual Pitcairns Islands as there are few more being Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie, Oeno

they are not at all paradise as many other places in polynesia are. Pitcairn has no harbour and all are just volcanic rooks and has no beaches and life is not easy to survive there. remember there were polynesians on Pitcairn island many years before but all died out. as acaully but i can see you dont konw the actaul reason why the mutineers settled on Pitcairn as it was one of the worst not wanted place to settle. and figured they would never be found.

so what you should have said they turned a shithole into just that a shithole but biggest factor for going was lets find the place that anyone will ever look as if found would be killed for treason.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I forgot quite a bit of the story but I didn’t know that being hard to land on and that they thought that they never would be found were reasons why they chose that island. Are you saying that they settled on a number of islands and not just Pitcairn Island ?
genocide088

genocide088 wrote: July 24th, 2023, 6:05 am
Gary Oak wrote: November 17th, 2022, 11:53 pm What a horror. The guys there turned paradise into terrible place. The guilty also would have to see their victims all the time for the rest of their lives.

you are only half correct. while yes polyneisa in particular the society islands is paradise. as even 300 years ago or whenever it was first english sailors there and wrote about it is this real its like i am in a fairly tale its beyond beautiful.

the part you are wrong about is anything about the actual Pitcairns Islands as there are few more being Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie, Oeno

they are not at all paradise as many other places in polynesia are. Pitcairn has no harbour and all are just volcanic rooks and has no beaches and life is not easy to survive there. remember there were polynesians on Pitcairn island many years before but all died out. as acaully but i can see you dont konw the actaul reason why the mutineers settled on Pitcairn as it was one of the worst not wanted place to settle. and figured they would never be found.

so what you should have said they turned a shithole into just that a shithole but biggest factor for going was lets find the place that anyone will ever look as if found would be killed for treason.

actaully i have read that many that visit the Pitcarin islands actually feel sorry for the people that try to exist there. they had might as well be living on the fuking moon. go look at how much arable land they have and the whole geography of the island
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read that however I still was under the impression that they only lived on the one island Pitcairn Island.
genocide088

Gary Oak wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 9:21 am Some of these pacific island girls are stunning.
not really so stunning my opinion. there are very many girls in asia that have whiter skin that look better.

i would believe thou they would be nice to have as gf personality wise

see ms tahati 2023 competition

genocide088

Gary Oak wrote: July 26th, 2023, 12:15 am I read that however I still was under the impression that they only lived on the one island Pitcairn Island.
i think you are refering to what i wrote so i will clarify it more

that actaully all 4 islands are called the Pitcairn Islands

and has in them a island called Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie, Oeno Island

and that yes people very few now its only live on Pitcairn 50

and the other 3 nobody lives on them but the people of Pitcairn take many trips to the other islands for breadfruit havesting

and other havesting

and acatully you might be shocked how small Pitcarin island is its only 4.6 km squared

while Henderson is 37.3 km squared

Ducie and Oeno are only atools

and to see what a shithole Pitcairn is its as might as well be the moon. look the foto i added. how can you grow crops on this volcano top and even get to the beach. well u hardly cant. and for many times of the year the waves are rough and no ships can even deliver supplies

without the funding of UK goverment Pitcairn would have ceased to be a long time. as again all the polynesians there died out way way before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yet they are Polynesian and/ or Melanesian like the Indonesians, Filipinos and Malaysians who are smaller than wham white peoples. What’s the cause ?