The South Pacific

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
genocide088

Re: The South Pacific

Blue Frost wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 4:42 pm
Renee wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 12:12 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 1:31 pm LOL, then they hit 30, and turn into a Sumo Wrestler. :laugh:
I guess keep them away from the Spam.
Scientist and anthropologists have theorized that 40% of Polynesian people have the thrifty gene otherwise known as the "fat gene". It was a necessary genetic adaptation need to survive long sea voyages and the often scarcity of food sources encountered on islands in the south pacific. Given the high calorie high carb diet they enjoy today, it is a small wonder they get fat. And there is very little that can be done about it besides education and a complete change in their culture.

Also historically, fat people in Polynesian culture were associated with the ruling class. This made being fat desirable in some Polynesian societies especially in places like Hawaii, Samoa and Tonga. It's only recently that obesity was even recognized as a serious health issue in many of the South Pacific nations.

I've been to a few of the Islands in the south seas...Hawaii, Bora Bora, Samoa and the Mamanuca Islands and Palau..The flights are God awful long...My ex-husband was a big dive enthusiast and he loved the opportunity to dive the WWII wrecks that many of the South Pacific Islands offer. I can tell you first hand that Polynesian people are physically big people and many of them get really fat and they don't seem to care that they are fat either. Many of the men look like NFL linemen and the women get just as large and they have no fear of letting it all hang out as well. I was probably at my heaviest when we went to Samoa and I felt kinda small at times when in the company of some of the locals.
I'm not sure if that's right about the sea travel, if that's the case then most white people from Europe would be fat from the ice age hardships, and food shortages.
It's genetic for sure, and an adaptation of sorts, but also modern foods that cause it which they have not adapted.
High unnatural sugar content is everyone's enemy, and other things we shouldn't be eating that stores in our body as fats.
im only been to hawaii and saipan in the south pacific yes i saw some massive people

i dont really buy the excuse oh its in our genes

they are god dam lazy and eat too much why they are fat and would make sense in paradise just relax

and what else is there to do but eat

oh and go surfing im not even sure how wide spread that is in tahati amongst locals

get this need some evidence cambodia been to 22 or 24 provinces

100% the locals will point at anyone with even more 1 inch of stomach fat in disbelief how could anyone be so fat

upcountry cambodia you could find 1 fat person in 100 000 yes really

food is DAM expensive in cambodia and wages are almost the lowest in the world

get this thou see this cambodian american get togehters is shocking the complete opposite on youtube

most all were extremely obese

right away any cambodian knows they are not cambodian but cambodian american if seen in cambodia

calories in calories out stop lieing to yourself

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well, yeah, and no about the genetics thing.
Look at this point of view, you have two people in the gym doing the same workouts, but one gains definition where the other cannot, or does really slowly, same difference as the fat people.
Food, and diet has a lot to do with the fat gene also, I'm almost a clone of my cousin, he is about 400 lbs now, I'm 205.
He eats all that good country food, I eat mostly meats, and i still have a hard time keeping the fat off, and I'm busy as I can be for whats wrong with my health issues.
Even before no matter what I did my belly was almost always there except when I was at Ford, and pretty much malnourished.
Malnourished can go both ways also, we here in America have a lot of malnourished people that are fat, they eat garbage with zero nutritional values.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just thinking back, and have a little issue with society in general.
Not that I minded the girls running their fingers in my hair I had them, and rubbing on my chest, and belly, gotta love a good belly rub, RUFF RUFF !
Now if I would have done that to the woman I would have been taken up front, and likely put in jail.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

MANA

Everything came from somewhere else. Everything is related. Nothing happened in a vacuum. Hmm but Greek man of Bangkok demands reparations from everyone he meets as told many you owe me and demands a 50% discount who ever he meets. As says everything as us Greeks did 3000 bloody years ago invented everything and did so in a vacuum. You owe me.

I bet you right now not one person in all of Polynesia would ever agree with him when you understand what Mana is which is the mainstay of Polynesian culture. Its is NOT just a great power. Everyone is like 1 strand in a rope and alone are nothing but together can be strong. This is a interesting concept. There is also this same concept in the Iroqious people called Orenda. A spiritual energy in people and there environment.

Yong Jessie

The Polynesians very much under represented. You like never hear about these people. They colonized all these islands in the south pacific took 1000 years. All done in canoes. A ocean area of 10 million square miles.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I knew virtually nothing about American Samoa before I watched this video. I wonder why American Samoa isn’t as big a tourist paradise as Hawaii is. The South Pacific has the first world paradises of Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, Hawaii, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, Taiwan and Tahiti. That is a lot of paradises. It’s unfortunate that China is intent on destroying all these wonderful places. Are there any more that I am unaware of ? The South Pacific certainly seems much more intriguing now. American Samoa like Singapore and Hawaii is English speaking though no doubt native dialects are also spoken there.
Yong Jessie

Glad you learned something from the video as it is informative. The reason why Hawaii gets more tourists is well tourists
by and large are faggots YAHOOS that goto Hawaii from ie. Arkansas that to them Hawaii is so exotic and as far
as they willing to go. Must have air con. Must have McDonalds everywhere. Must be developed Well actually being a american protectorate does have somewhat. But still is nothing as developed as Hawaii. There is also Tonga and Fiji to consider too. Tonga seems to be less desirable so far from reading but not sure.

So basically its about development or lack of that scares away the YAHOOS from Arkansas to dream of every going further than Hawaii.

Also well its in the middle of the huge pacific ocean but yes Hawaii gets very many tourists vs American Samoa 20 000 tourists a year.
Yong Jessie

To let you know to my knowledge America Samoa is very religious

ITS CALLED 'SA"

very hard to find info on these no one on youtube dare talk about it but all over American Samoa are
gas tanks hanging in trees to be rung as bells at 6 am and 6 pm. You MUST go take shelter for 15 minutes to pray

I not sure if it is absolutely everywhere in American Samoa.

The village upholds traditional customs like Sa, a time at dusk dedicated to prayer and contemplation. Like other villages we passed through, an old welding tank is used as the town bell. It is rung three times nightly: first is the five-minute warning; second at the start of Sa; and, again to signify the end of Sa, about 15 to 20 minutes after it began. If you are visiting American Samoa, you will want to respect this tradition.

Managed to find a foto not easy to do locate see below.

https://pinkpangea.com/2011/03/when-a-b ... can-samoa/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now I know a little bit more about American Samoa.
Yong Jessie

Gary Oak wrote: August 31st, 2023, 7:41 pm Now I know a little bit more about American Samoa.
Well its not like you are to blame in all your ignorance. Its the bullshit western news that is 100% American focused.
IF it not happens in the USA it does not exist and or of no importance. Americans have to be about the worlds most ignorant people.
Canadians somewhat better.

Again not 100% there fault its there own news propaganda channels that have a narrative to push only and forever.

Acatully like just how many Americans can speak more than 1 language?
Outside of America very many peoples can speak 3 languages as yes there are other cultures out there of importance to them too.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A lot of these unheard of places actually are very interesting and maybe often more interesting.
Yong Jessie

Unhinged clueless American goes ape shit in Moorea, French Polynesia.
See his rant on the absolute angry he has with anyone that can handle the heat and even wear long sleeves hoodies.
And see him go back in his car to rescue stranded fucking cocunut from a certain death in the middle of the road.
Then see him in the grocery store as mad as hell cause of the over abundance of eggs.
Hmm i do believe by and large most westerners DONT belong in asia and will not last even 1 year and can never cope and complain about the stupidiest things.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at his tiny ponytail. He’s such a whiny bitch. Who wants to spend their time with this miserable $&@# ? He certainly doesn’t seem very interesting. I can’t bear to listen the e video. I can’t stand this freak.
Yong Jessie

Yes exactly a whiny bitch. Was quite hilarious to the same the hey weve seen many westerners like this before here before how could you be so stupid saving a dieing coconut on the road.

Its fine to complain about things that are big and real. Not one of these people if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything. But complaining about eggs when you are really in paradise come on now. This is so typical of americans when abroad. And so typical of i do believe most westerners especially any westerner that lived his whole life in the west and now middle aged does not belong in asia. And if so will not last and make a fool of himself. I say himself as there are very few would be 5% westerner women expats in asia compared to westerner men expats.

You do have to make some tradeoff living in paradise youd think. What you are trading in is development and super selection and good job salaries for a stress free life and perfect weather. Actaully thou i do believe it can rain hard in the south pacific thou.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Also I believe that in countries that have first world functional people like Anglo Saxon countries, Japan, Israel, Scandinavian countries and a few others is you are trading in quality policing, workers rights, human rights, and no doubt a number of other things like women being able to go out by themselves and feeling safe.
Yong Jessie

Yes I can see you are big fan of the UK and there form of government. Which is true like look at south america why did Canada and USA do so much better and not really have anything more than south america had?

Cause basically Canada USA based off of UK style of government and lo corruption. All of south america way more corrupted than both Canada and USA as that could be the southern europeans influence way of doing things. And i have seen in graphs a straight line up from in levels of corruption from worst Greece 98% corrupted to then 40% Germany to 15% Scandinavia corrupted. Well that not exact UK rule but just saying. As the other end the south of europe its extremely corrupted.

Japan quite strange in a way aint it how its so dam safe there yet in bad unsafe asia? Even violent crime its way less than Canada and i would believe even still less Real Japanese people vs Real NON immigrant Canadians Japan still safer. And like no one steals. And even the bloody homeless people are polite and orderly.

Japan quite the mystery at least to me why they turned out as good as they are.
Saying that Japan aint perfect there are very many rules of conduct like you must love your job more than your wife and spent
even after hours with the company.

Oh on another note and clueless american pro baseball players that played in Japan never got it. As didnt know why they were intentionally ie walked. etc etc
But in Japanese baseball game a tie is actually the best outcome.
Harmony is seen as a better outcome than puvulvising the opposition.
Yong Jessie

But back to myself defending the south pacific countries. While i aint a expert on this. And could be wrong. But have a strong thinking that all of Polynesia the way they do things is A-OK. Like in many ways even better than your best of the west countries. Greed does not exist. People are NOT selfish. Everyone helps out others in the community. No abuse of the environment. Money is not the number one factor why they do what they do.

A very long time ago and i cant remember which countries it was was somewhere in polynesia but that the goal of these chiefs was to invite everyone over for some feast. And the chief to either burn all his possessions or try to give them all away to the guests. I know for a fact in Fiji that chiefs traditionally gives away possessions to guests. It is callled sevusevu. But again have even read along time ago like not just give a few gifts to guests. But try to give every single possession away. To where that is happening i cant remember.

So maybe there is something to these Banana Republics after all. While yes what you said about the west trading IN is still correct.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Philippines is Polynesian and Malaysia before Mohamed Mahathir I’ve heard was like the Philippines. Enrigo Duterte from what I’ve heard massively improved the safety of the Philippines. As for the Japanese, even though they are genetically more or less half Chinese and half Korean, they are an island culture where it’s not nearly as easy to run away to escape punishment. Also japans bushido ( I don’t know hardly a thing about bushido … yet ) Samarai culture and geisha culture I believe warped their orientals nature in many very positive ways. Japanese are clean, polite, care about quality and Japanese girls are not out to scam a guy. Could the last point be evidence of a trickle down influence of the masters of pleasing men the geisha ? Japanese girls may be the most charming girls in the world.
Yong Jessie

Samoa not American Samoa good description and history. They have had many civil wars. The word tattoo surely you knew it came from polynesia added to the English language. Well actaully the words tattoo comes from the samoan word tatau which actaully translated means treasure. And the concepted of getting tattooed takes on a very different meaning that does in other countries.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good video, the photos I really enjoyed.
Not long ago I was reading about the fat gene, the Samoans have it, and it actually helped them fight other peoples.
They also have thick skulls, I read once four time thicker than the average person.

I have meet several Samoans earlier in my life, fun to be around unless they drink, and want to fight.
They can get quite rowdy, but very likable people.

The part where they mention they like you to speak their language, that should be universal.
It's just respectful to try in my opinion, at least the simple needs when traveling in a foreign country.