World War 1 The Great War

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Mel Gibson

Re: World War 1 The Great War

Odinson wrote: October 6th, 2020, 5:57 pm "The range officer told me "to stop picking up my brass and that whatever hit the floor was range property.""

I dont know the american law on this...

But in Finland, you cant make rules like that... Its thievery.
Common in America. The American Range Jew wants your brass!

In Canada, at least at the ranges I've been to, you own your own brass, and even the brass that others leave behind if you want. Ranges with target retrievers usually have brooms you can use to sweep most of your brass back to you from the down range portion, and old school ranges with just a backstop call a cease fire regularly so you can walk downrange to change target (and pick up brass too if you're quick). Behind the line you pick up off the ground what you want!

Only in America, does the Range Jew try to steal what's rightfully yours!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I keep my brass, it's mine, and if they don't like it Ill not go there.
Also use nickle plated, it's not brass. :spit:

I only had one try that brass thing on me, I kept my brass, and finished up never to come back.
My friend went to the same range, he shot holes in their roof before leaving.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:13 am My friend went to the same range, he shot holes in their roof before leaving.
This is an effective way to deal with the Range Jew... Hit them where it hurts, in repair expenditures! They hate to spend an extra cent on anything!

While rare even in Canada, my pistol range is unmanned here. I'm given a key to the gate. Rural living does have its advantages. And no Range Jews! :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What is a range Jew ?
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: October 12th, 2021, 11:27 am What is a range Jew ?
The Range Jew is often a range officer who doesn't let you pick up your own brass (typically an American thing), so he can pick them up himself later and steal what's rightfully yours! They also enforce rules arbitrarily.

Always be cautious around the Range Jew!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Take a revolver, and no issue, no brass hits the floor :)

Very few I think do that here, I can only think of the one, Rays gun shop.
Ill never do business with them, they can suck on that.

I here my range might be closing, I really hate that because now I don't know where I can shoot unless down by the river.
That's risky, and I really cannot shot my bigger weapons because some a-hole will complain the fish are going deaf, and it's cruelty.
Not that Ill be shooting fish, just people are that asinine.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t believe that I have heard about this war in the high altitudes of the Alps. I would love to have a small cabin high in the mountains near a small lake. This shack was built to last. https://social.comingsoon.net/s/mystery ... OOe4&bdk=0

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is still a lot of ww1, and ww2 soldiers up there never found.
I'm sure a lot was buried on the mountains as well under rocks.

The ski patrols did a lot of damage to German troops, and Italian, it was very good for snipers also .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve heard of jungle warfare, desert warfare etc…. But sustained mountain top warfare seems unique.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for posting this short video. It added a lot of new information and by seeing the clips taken there and then adds a lot of details that you just can’t put into words. This has to have been one of the most scenic of battlefields of all time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is videos with nothing but footage of the war, but this one had more info in a short time.
When I think of it I think of Hannibal crossing the Alps with his war elephants, and his men using hot vinegar for breaking up the boulders in their way.
Also the Gallic/Celtic tribes making war with Rome in the Alps.
Just gotta wonder how many people are frozen in the Alps just warring with others.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I doubt that there were much fighting above the treeline ever. These two sides were fighting up in the glaciers. If so there were then possibly there are some soldiers bodies yet to found perfectly preserved in ice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It was high altitude where a lot happened, it took a lot of training, and getting used to it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Angel Of Mons. During the wars that Israel’s had their were similar supernatural experiences.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew about the battle, but not the hallucinations.
It's interesting how our minds can see such things.
I saw so much recently in the hospital, I never thought I would see such things, so so real, and interactive even. .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve seen things on three occasions. My girlfriend was in a coma and floated above her body. She felt the things done to her body. Has the things you saw or experienced changed any beliefs of yours ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing has changed my mind any, most of it I found out what caused it, and I was on a lot of meds.
At one time I was majorly dehydrated also so I know what those guys where feeling, and being sleep deprived also didn't help the matter.

the most disturbing thing I saw was the witch trying to take my soul, and the spirit eaters.
The witch ended up being the medical IV pump, and holder, it glowed a strange blue, and rattled like bones rattling.
I really hated that thing after a few days of it, and almost died the one night I saw her from blood loss.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What did the witch look like to you ? And what were the spirit eaters ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The witch was mostly bones, with dim blue glowing eyes, and had a ratty black cloak on with her head covered.
The little spirit eaters was just dim blue balls of light taking the spirits of the small things that had died like insects.
Spirit eaters worked for the witch, she ate the spirits.

I had a dream, and was told I needed to kill her before the morning or she would take my soul.
That morning the nurses took the thing apart, and got rid of most the electronics, and nothing was left but the iv bag holder.
It was an interesting experience, and like I said I almost died that night.