Thailand

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
genocide088

Re: Thailand

Interesting Thaksin dikhead mass murderer and $10 billion usd theft that was supposed to come back to Thailand and straight to jail not pass go. He already flown the coup and in the hospitlal a whole floor vip at police hospital. A fake illness as was reported to be in good health. He spent less than 1 day in the jail. I dont fuking get it like very many prisoners are in bad health they just let them die in the jails. Well why all know Thailand the worlds biggest shilthole nation. Yes its worse than China as they really do hand out justice to corruption death penalty like 1000% Thaksin should have gotten. And even allowed with 57 suitcases full of cash yes really when he was allowed to fly out of Thailand before.

BUT the interesting thing is that many Thais are turning on him. As there was actaully a red shirt movement and Thaksin has 100% went over to the army side now. Like there was zero point in anyone even voting for his daughter as there party has 100% sold out to the army that was in power for 9 years.

There are very many angry thais now in Thailand. Like everyone that voted for the party that won the election forward party. That not 1 of them will be in the new goverment. But now even red shirts are dam angry at Thaksin fraud as well.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... ns-illness

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Toxin Chinawhat is Chinese and as you told me that Chinese are in all positions of power in Thailand. Thailand and Cambodia are good examples of how China takes over a country and makes the masses servant class. It’s no surprise that such a high degree tong member can get away with anything in those two countries. He’s got all dragonheads just a phone call away as well.
genocide088

Thai police are scum of the world. In no way are they what the word police you might think. They are evil thug assholes out to abuse laws or extort those laws on anyone they can get to pay them.

Thai police are the very reason there is so much crime in Thailand.

Funny how dikface Thai police what you see in the news its only when they want you to see it.

This was over 1 week ago yet just now getting to the news yet for propaganda pieces oh foreigner bad bad bad

not wearing a mask in covid and fined 20 000 baht there faces splashed all over thai news

i suspect the reason this went unreported as police waiting to see how much money they can get from this Chehnias to pay them to make
the whole incident disappear. All to do is after capturing them tell them all the money you stole 12 million how much will you give us now?
To get your sentenced reduced to nothing and we will just destroy all the evidence we have on you.

I had many Thai friends that thougth and said to me Thailand the worlds most corrupted country it not just shit for foreigners in Thailand no justice but for them too and they are Thai. Had one very good Thai friend that his other Thai friend stole his brand new fone while at his small chicken restaurant but had CCTV footage of it and then took that footage to the police and police refused to do anything even with evidence.

Thaishithole a country with no future at all.

And clueless wonder yes YOU and dont pretend its not you i know it is who we talking about. You constantly go out of you way to outright lie and deflect to try and make it look like i am wrong. Just you wait fool in time you will see. Not a matter of if but when. Its like this staying safe in the shithole taking very many many many precautions will minimize not eliminate shitstorms headed your way. But full blown denial these are the very first people will get a spanking they will never forget.

https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/mma- ... asion-case
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If this is addressed to me then I find this very insulting.

And clueless wonder yes YOU and dont pretend its not you i know it is who we talking about. You constantly go out of you way to outright lie and deflect to try and make it look like i am wrong. Just you wait fool in time you will see. Not a matter of if but when. Its like this staying safe in the shithole taking very many many many precautions will minimize not eliminate shitstorms headed your way. But full blown denial these are the very first people will get a spanking they will never forget.
genocide088

i surprised to see that well it WASNT ADDRESSED TO YOU not only thats it you that coined the bloody phrase to start with.
at all actaully that deep down anyone reading it knows how much a fool or genius they are or are not.

LIke if someone called me a clueless wonder about something i know alot about i just laugh and know it not directed at me.

I look at what i wrote like when our HERO Don Cherry (the guy that should run for PM of Canada by the way the 7th greatest Canadian of all time)

had his and YOU PEOPLE and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE not refering to anyone skin colour or if from Europe or Asia or anywhere acautlly come to Canada and steal the milk and honey rant. LIke he was talking in GENERAL terms. Like i am sure if a immigrant was wearing a poppy he wouldnt at all be offened by the rant. Either the rant as he can say well dont look at me i do wear a poppy and im disgusted by the lack of respect by many of the YOU PEOPLE.

Someone can write thing and yes it be interrupted in different ways. AGAIN OF COURSE ITS NOT AT YOU. AND I HOPE and BELIEVE there are no clueless wonders on the forum but if there are then GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.

Actaully if YOU (somehow theres a more political correct way to say it) that is is are a clueless wonder i suggest you look into becoming a Tik Tok VIP member that has to be about the most brain dead online platform there is. Then close 2nd would be Instagram VIP member

Actually i quite enjoyed the Don Cherry rant must find it and post it on favourite youtube videos.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well though it was replying to my comment which makes it look like it’s referring to me I know you well enough to know that you were referring to certain characters that you know from your time in Thailand however it was replying to my comment.
genocide088

yes but it was for all to read and i think YOU PEOPLE all individuals know they a fool or a genius. So All people should govern themself accordingly.

Don Cherry all he said was YOU PEOPLE and the YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. like that is fine in my book. as everyone does know who they are. well i hope so anyways.

Like really all Don Cherry did was state facts that he sees near no one NEW PEOPLE was it wearing poppies in Mississauga and just forget about downtown Toronto. LIke if you are wearing a poppy then you are like well its not directed at me i not offended at all. Or if something read oh fat people are fat cause they are lazy eat to much shit. If i am not fat well again not bother me at all.

Anyways doesnt really matter and again it was directed at ANYONE AND ALL PEOPLE that dare read the Thailand thread as next post here might make you cry yourself to sleep as YOU PEOPLE and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ha ha do every nite.
genocide088

AS i said before THAIS Are greedy thieving the worlds most dishonest human scum by and large. Clueless Wonders tourists and YOU KNOW HOW YOU are if one of you read this BUT WONT as this aint TIK TOK the site chok full of Clueless BRAIN DEAD Wonders. BUT those people the greenhorn view of Thailand is that oh Thailnand its so modern many shopping malls and 7-11 and people smile so therefore its safe and nice.

Oh the most stupid think i ever heard was the personed that penned the phrase NOT CLUELESS WONDER but THAILAND LAND OF SMILES.
Its a life long dream of mine to find this person that did it and make him applogize to the whole world how much damage he has done
as its PAINTS are very WRONG picture of Thailand. A very dangerous one that many westerners afterwards lost all there money on this or that
or the thai bitch that took them for a ride.

How many westerners fools tried to tell me that they thought that Thailand was safer than Cambodia just cause was more modern. Completely false even death my gun its way higher in Thailand.

HEY Clueless Wonder westerner warning your thai lady doesnot really love you ever. Shes only loves money and her family 100% come before you. And her family she has to abide by what they say first. I do beleive 100% a thai lady would marry anyone if there parents told her to do so.

Oh and i did sent before the 300 divorces in a 3 month peroid in Khon Kaen a issarn province between thai bitch women and foreigners. and NO you dont get a refund of the money you paid for her. Thats was the only reason for the marriage.

oh and too mention this is from a thai propanganda news site thai good good good foreinger bad bad bad. every single time no matter what they

take the thai side excuses for what was done or leave out when thais are th scum of hte world

all these bullshit thai reasons why amerinan must pay bla bla. funny think in upcountry cambodia upcountry myanmar near 100% opposite of the money grab from foreingers dating one of there daughters.

with the Karen people if you gave them a $10 usd fone or a iphone there is no difference to them well its a fone thanks.
but with thai scum then will throw the $10 usd fone back in your face if you ever did give them and call you everthing bad under the sun.

so all these bullshit claims from the news source are just wrong as funny thing in cambodia and myanmar a country that are about hte 10 poorest countries in the world and could need alot more money than they ask for they dont.

ITS THAI HUMAN SCUM GREED if you read it the family even owns a shipping company

Thai greed knows no bounds. I dont believe there anyone on hte planet more greedy.

AS take a look every single days in the news almost million dollar scams thais even on thais.

and as all thais hate foreigners as the country never colonized they acatully take pride in cheating foreigners.

in other asian countries ie indonesia near opposite of this and there are others countries too.

Hey shit for brains american below i will tell you what to do. yes could be the greedy parents demanding of her 1 million baht fee. BUT wrong is wrong i CANT BE BOUGHT AND I CANT BE SOLD. and i will have no part in this and cancel now and fuk you.

And if you do actaully love me which is highly doubtful but

there are acatully a few real thai/foreigner man relationships out there of note all were near the same age all over 40 years old.

So the women you getting AINT A HOTTIE AT ALL BUT A OLD RAG. and thai lady was from bangkok had a good job. And probably had some bad releationships and children from a thai man.

But you can just forget about the clueless wonder fool that both i and mr oak know a 65 year old senior citizen american with a about 24 year old

grand daughter aged burmese women scammer found in the red light district that also has a burmese bf and child loves the senior citizen.

So simple cancel the scam wedding and put it to your lady if you really love me more than your family tell them sorry he doesnt have that kind of

money he will not pay. love is love and money is money the 2 shall never go together.

but american pay for the weeding as that someone has to pay for. acatully weeding in thailand and cambodia can get very expensive as so many

guests. the cambodian weeding last like seems a whole week long. you could be a cheap charlie and try to get that down in costs but then again if

you really do love her but a expensive weeding i could kind of accept that as you do only get married once i hope.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/am ... baht-dowry
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fortunately that American woke up to the reality of what his girlfriend was doing. If that girls family owned a shopping company doesn’t that make it likely that she is Chinese or part Chinese ? The thing is that though Asians consider a beautiful forty year old to be an old rag a white guy forty years old will see her still as a hottie. Even though there’s a huge imbalance of guys to women in China girls over forty and unmarried are called left over women. I know gorgeous unmarried women in China who are in their thirties and forties.
genocide088

Its on reddit too. See link. Like really this american that went on reddit with his 1 million bath tale if you have to even ask what to do you are a FOOL.

If he did give this kind of money 100% non stop money grabs for more money from the whole fuking greedy aholes even aunts unlces family.

Thais many are evil selfish aholes its in there nature. And again every single day huge great big corrupted scams of mostly thais ripping off other thais in bogus investment scams or selling them condos they dont even own themself. I do believe the victim in those cases the other thai a piece of greed shit too. As he was greedy why he did want to invest.

See this comment yes not only should the thai family be shot and pissed on but so should the clueless wonder american that the whole world will loose respect for.

The only thing positive about thailand is Darwins law the worlds leading magnet for rift raft losers of your country for you to be rid of them. As many die here in the process or end up in a jail cell never to return back.

Trust your gut. If your gut is telling your “this is off” then it probably is.

I have no idea why any westerner would consider paying sinsod if they have any positive relationships with friends and family back home. When they hear about this they will see your wife as a prostitute and scam artist. Everyone will loose respect for you.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Did you give this guy your advice ? I was saying after a mere 6 months in China that if you sense they are up to something then you are 100 % correct. I also said that if you don’t tell them your suspicions then they will hate and as nd think that you are stupid. If you start interrogating them about what they are doing then they will still hate you but they won’t think that you’re stupid.
genocide088

To clarify aibt about the quality of Thai women and old rag comment.

first of all nowadays most thai women even young ones are quite ugly and have zero body and all eat shit junk food and not at all excerisze.
its NOT AT ALL like 20-30 years ago for the women quality in Thailand.
And like any 40 something thai women they loose it fast not really hold it together when they get older.
But the few westerner/thai REAL relationships ALL were with both over 40. Maybe old rag abit exagerated of a comment but NOTHING you would
be shaking a stick at it. or a oil painting they aint.

but saying that ok if you want a very average lady your same age yes it could be non only for money. Then again all thais are physcos and fake pretend they are hi so. I dont think even if a thai women paid me to be there bf i would ever want to be with them.

So in summary if you are a big fuked up loser that cant get laid in your own country you cant here as well. As those are only prostiutes going with you hoping they can get you to fall in love with them and out comes the jackpot. Then when all your money is gone fuk you you been dumped for there next victim an upgrade. Whatever you can get in your home country ie a same aged women yes you could do that here to with hte possilbity she aint out to scam you. But still its a minefild dont even try better choice. Like the same as why on fuking earth would you ever goto china and get some lady there you know whats out there why a gluten for punishment. better to go countries were the people are not fake.

funny thing a belguim fat bald a ping pong ball man i know and many other expat 3/10 looking man why did they only goto thailand? like why not cambodia? cause in non greed countries no women would ever be remotely interested in him and he would have zero gf. as that is like the real world where you can only get as ranked good as you are.

Actaully saying all this i did see online what a nightmare it is for western men now like a 5/10 westnern women gets a 8/10 western man. and if you are below average like belguim fat man even a 3/10 man no women will ever be interested in you even your own age.
genocide088

Of NOTE Mr. Oaktree i sent you this before but good for comparsion OMG i can tell you this Columbia video of just what all that is there is LIGHT YEARS beyond what you can now find in thaishithole. So its not like i have these super high standards I was like shocked just how many in this video were quite good looking vs goto Pattaya maybe out of 100 women 1 of this quality as most are older now too and had a baby and zero class.

Oh and pattaya now its chok full of packie men i not joking 80% of all the foreigners there are from India or Packieland. There is acutally more indian restaurants there than thai. did count 10 in a row in one area. Thailand no way was anything as good as it was 25-30 years ago. I also hear from many south america the place many westerners have swtiched over too

AGAIN THIS IS SHOCKING EASLIY 100 TIMES BETTER YOU COULD FIND IN COLUMBIA THAT WHAT I SAW IN PATTAYA THE LAST FEW UNFORTUNATE VISITS AS DIDNT GO THERE FOR LADIES BUT TO GET COVID VACCINATIONS

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is all of Columbia full of women so beautiful ? There’s hardly any obesity and they all are looking after themselves.
genocide088

Columbia women yes all beautiful but not sweet. Did know the frenchman i told you about that a few months ago head to Columbia had afoto of 2 hottie women i did send you PRE foto to also the mug shot foto of the one that later drugged and robbed him. be warned.

Id say high maintenance too all that makeup and plastic surgery not come cheap. you could have a great time there but it could end up costed you alot but you get alot back. Columbia now is a mainstream tourist destination. Everyone says Columbian women are more beautiful than Brazilian woman but Brazilian women have more heart. So up to you what you want.

Yes that video i sent is quite shocking like so many hotties all around cant say ive seen that level of concentration of hotties in any of the 34 countries i have been to.

So Columbia does seem like a country to have a one big party in oh and i never mentioned about nose candy. I am against all drug intake even ganga but have had friends told me they took this while in Columbia. It also quite available there.

So you could surely have a great time there. Probably best fuk and forget as i could believe this people not for the long term wife material but short term party girls.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In my opinion most of those woman where dressed like hookers, that includes the foreigners there.
I'm a bit of a prude as some have said before so no thanks to most of them.
If I saw one working hard in the market, or doing real labor I would likely be more attracted , just me though.

Seems the further down south the more plastic there is, Argentina has been know for having the best, and most surgeries in the past.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Columbia must have made a deal with the cartels to leave the tourists alone as China, Hong Kong and Macao have had with the triads to leave the tourists alone but I doubt that they are capable of enforcing it through fear as the Chinese government can. I imagine that they have made a deal with the high up members of the cartels to have them enforce it through fear.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The gangs anyplace usually leave tourist alone except those who wonder where they should not be.
It's only smart since tourism makes money, and they know government wont accept loosing money.
Government is the big cartel, and enforcer unless liberals are running things.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A friend emailed me this Indian music video about Thailand. I recommend it and believe that you’ll enjoy it too. :thumbsup: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/th ... land-video
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: