Thailand

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Thailand

Ha ! :facepalm: :rofl:

Yong Jessie

actually the majority of Thai women are NOT working girls in some bar. But as a tourist that is all the side of Thailand they would see and think. Of course tourists only goto tourist areas and think they are all instant experts on the country cause they went to ie Pattaya.

But saying that yes all Thai women are prostiutes being "no money no honey" the said in the india music video its from a India movie made in Thailand.

At first a Thai women would give you great attention if they think you are a fool and with too much money. They have a great radar system on them to determine who is the biggest fool. A lack of experience is biggest factor. Like even speaking Thai ok to just what level? it can be accurately determined to how many years ie 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 or 20 or 30 youve even been in the country as the pronunciation level never lies as cant be taught. Then like are you clothes you wear made in Thailand or from abroad thus to know who is the tourist and who the expat.

They then try there hardest for you the mark to fall in love with them. About after 1 month if said mark hasnt taking the trap and hasnt started to splash the mercenary thai bitch with cash and the good life. Just like that you are mysteriously dumped. And mercenery thai bitch looks for a new mark.

Rinse repeat

bonus if you made it this far

One of the most clueless things ive heard was from a American clueless wonder to which those words were first used on that said exact quotes

"As she cleaned my room that is a huge sign of love"

"i think she is a virgin" (shocker she actaully had a baby and local husband to boot. like not a iittle bit out of reality but OMG)

"she doesnt want any money as she paid for me for bought me a bottle of coke at 7-11" (to which at first she pays for you small as just the cost of doing business realizes that after you pay for her back big)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most Korean woman are not either, but in some spots in Korea they are , usually near Military bases.
Just about anyplace with a big tourist influx you will have them no matter where you go.

I think I mentioned before, I always wanted to go there to see the ruins, and historical sites.
I had a list of places, Thailand/Freeland was in my top 20.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

no much time do anything including posting but survive as so little work. this story sums up thaishithole quite nice
thailand was a great big paddy field full of buffalos up until 30 years ago. so ask yourself where did the thais that are rich

get there money from? ie thaksin telecom and satellites he had a joint venture with hawaii telecom founder 51%-49% as is the law. but when the business took off acatully put in prison the westerner managers of this and seized all the equipment. still till this day monson is fighting this case against a wall of shit that is corrupted shithole thailand.

and fun fact after 17 years abroad as a fugutive having stolen $10 billion usd and mass murder 9000 people only 1 hour in the jail cell but was senteneced to 8 years in jail even that a joke. you can search for that one.

and this story no different like fuking hell a french women in her 50ties with about $3 million usd just decides to kill herself. where did she even get the gun from? its illegal to own a gun in thailand. these islands are notorious for no go zones do any business. you wont just not make any money but will loose all. there have been hundreds of such cases of thai women gf/wife hiring someone to have you killed for your insurance money. and thru worlds greatest corruption. is something to think about you not going to loose you money but loose your life as well which well can never be replaced. bet this french women ever regrets telling thais she was the owner of a hotel or even owning that hotel. as if was broke would still be alive today well maybe.

and now you know the transfer of money from westerners and japanese and koreans to thais. its all a one way street.

special bonus see the $10 million usd kasikorn bank scam pattaya taken from naive westerners. not 1 baht returned. like magic all disappeared as everyone in the bank was paid off and every police and lawyer paid off. you can search for that one.

we not talking at all isolated incidents but yes really thousands of times.

i have no fuking idea why the west these stories dont get out there to expose the thais scum frauds for what they are.

funny this BIG story $3 million usd is NOT in many thai news. yet all over the world as the thaiger from phuket its only ever stories oh foreigner bad bad bad they caused covid and not wear a mask thai good good good. and censor out 100% any bad story that a foreinger was killed by a thai. one must be very very careful what they do in thailand and the rest of asia but not as much. but naive to say the least the orgeon old fool that figured what he learned in oregon was even 1% applicable in asia. what a non stop shitstorm shit for brains.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... ls-herself

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-as ... hit-a-snag

this story has been erased from the entire internet. go try to find this murdered well censored history story below. typifies what is thaishithole. foreigners goto the shithole and realize to do business must have a 51% thai partner. and when the business takes off if does your thai partner pays someone to have you killed or put you in the jail. rinse repeat

https://aseannow.com/topic/73277-thaksi ... september/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Toxin Chinawhat has got to be a top level tong member and as Chinese are in all positions of power in Thailand they will be able to get him off. I wonder what involvement he has with the Golden Triangle. Did you lose your phone ? I tried to call. I’m glad you’re still surviving. Have you worked out any ways to get out ?
Yong Jessie

ok thanks. fone not use now yes have big problems but alive. its extremely difficult here now as everyone is gunning for you to ie rob you. meanwhile when you try to have a job or sell something its a total scam thais never happy unless they are royally cheated you.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are you teaching English ? Is there any television or movie work ? With the world’s economies crashing are the only foreigners there mostly illegals ? There’s a noticeable increase in robbers ? Are there pickpockets to watch out for ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: May 10th, 2024, 4:26 am ok thanks. fone not use now yes have big problems but alive. its extremely difficult here now as everyone is gunning for you to ie rob you. meanwhile when you try to have a job or sell something its a total scam thais never happy unless they are royally cheated you.
Do be safe, and best wishes, it's sad places get as bad as they do when they could be nice, and even more prosperous without the bad elements. .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

thanks so much. you seem like such a decent person.
Yong Jessie

Gary Oak wrote: May 10th, 2024, 5:09 am Are you teaching English ? Is there any television or movie work ? With the world’s economies crashing are the only foreigners there mostly illegals ? There’s a noticeable increase in robbers ? Are there pickpockets to watch out for ?

after covid there was a mass exodos apocalypse out of thailand. and even thou covid has finished sort of its lingers on the permanent new chapter of human civilation. i do believe every single world crisis whether it be great fake 1929 great man made depression or ww1 or ww2 or more modern day covid or russia/ukraine that this one world govmerment manipulates it to there advantage while the average person gets the shaft. the poor get poorer the rich get richer. rinse repeat. and dream up new scams for you to acatully be even poorer than you were.

fun fact wealth is never destroyed the same as energy its only transferred. doesnt matter how much 1 usd buys or 1 bit coin buys or 1 ounce of gold is worth or how much your house is worth. what matter is how much of the pie the one world goverment ie the rothchilds has.

and i do beleive as time goes on one world goverment is winning getting more and more of that pie while you the niggger which no matter what race you come from is how we are all viewed in there eyes. oh and how could i forget all this women rights then gay rights then trans rights then global warming credits then covid then black lives matter. all the same thing divide and conquer. there is big easy money to had in make all us nigggers as miserable as possilbe. 1929 great fake depression should have sent alarm bells ringing if you ever studied it.

present day thailand there is no work at all. and see very few westerners nowadays. there are 2 million burmese in thailand doing the niggerwork jobs that thais will not do. but at also wages that thais will not do and ONLY. only burmese cambodian laos can get this work permit in thailand to work as have a contract with thai goverment sort of that even for them species only dirty dangerous hot job categories that they can work. thailand not at all open to any nationality working any job. its completely shut.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: May 11th, 2024, 3:11 pm thanks so much. you seem like such a decent person.
Thank You, but I know I'm not a good person, but I try hard like everyone does.
I do wish you the best, and do wish it was better there, the history, and historical nature of Thailand/Siam is so great.
Those people today I wish would learn that so they could try to be great again.
Commercially, trade, and tourism they wouldn't need the theft, and widespread poor.
Nothing against the poor of course, they are pretty much the heart of the place, but it does cause the worst in some to come out, especially the lazy as it does here.

Thank you again, I do appreciate it like I do most on this little forum.