..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Ohhhh, someone could have, and might still get a reprimand, police isn't suppose to loose their guns :laugh:
I think it's great he got it back, and lucky it didn't go off and kill someone when he dropped it if he had one in the chamber.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote:Ohhhh, someone could have, and might still get a reprimand, police isn't suppose to loose their guns :laugh:
I think it's great he got it back, and lucky it didn't go off and kill someone when he dropped it if he had one in the chamber.
It was fully loaded, and ready to use. Just one click, and off goes a bullet.

I am sure they will find fault with the holster.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fault is with the gun holder always no mater the holster. Anyone using a weapon has the responsibility of keeping their firearm, and equipment safe.
I check everything on a weapon, and check again, and again, it never stops. .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The only accident with a gun is faulty ammo, and maybe a malfunction of the gun where something breaks.
I hate when someone makes an excuse that one just went off when they had one in the chamber.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

They are not identifying the person who picked it up.

It hasn't been said, how they came to know, who had it.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess someone just saw what happen and maybe saw it fall.
They likely got nerves, and turned it in after looking at it a while.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote:My guess someone just saw what happen and maybe saw it fall.
They likely got nerves, and turned it in after looking at it a while.
I thought the same.

The area it fell, as in a park, used mostly by street people.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The office is lucky someone turned it in, and didn't use it in a crime, he is totally negligent .
That's a really serious reprimand on their record I believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

:laugh:
[youtube][/youtube]
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The MTAR21 is my fav in the Rainbow Six series. P90's my fav in Call OF Duty. When I play first person shooters you'll mostl;y find me around stairways and hallways. Close quarter combat is my specialty. One thing I suck at is snipping.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice bull-pup, I don't have one.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is the one I would want

[youtube][/youtube]
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

"Mitchell's hit list covered most of Metro Vancouver

VANCOUVER/CKNW AM(980)

Shane Woodford

6/6/2012

The integrated homicide unit has released more details about a hit list found in Angus Mitchell
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Scary, and a relief I bet to them. If they knew him I would think they was thinking they might had been on a list anyhow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

calm cool, and apparently well trained :think: should be more people like this guy.

[youtube][/youtube]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[youtube][/youtube]
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

I am amazed at how some gun owners, allow an untrained person to hold and discharge a firearm.

I had basic training years ago, and would never let an untrained person to discharge a fire arm.

I have seen the damage done to people, and that damage lasts a lifetime, if they are not out right killed by discharging the firearm into them self.

holding the firearm in the correct position, so you don't lose your eye or break the shoulder.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Many that have had guns for years shouldn't have them. When I go to the range and shoot I always watch the people around me, and move if need be.
I have seen some really dumb stuff there, and feel I need body armor.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have been shot by a friend with a 22 in the leg, I know the danger.