..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Mel Gibson

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Renee wrote: May 10th, 2021, 10:19 am The nigga 9 is also probably the preferred weapon of the gang bangers on the "rez"... Just check your local neighborhood full of wagon burners and I'll bet that a pos in 9mm is by far the most popular centerfire weapon laying around.

9mm ammo is cheap compared to the better man stoppers and it's chambered in an assload of cheap shit junk guns...and that more than anything, feeds it's popularity.

The nigga 9 is the new Saturday Night Special....no getting away from it...As the article says,...it's had a good run but it is an overrated round that belongs at the back of the proverbial bus... :rofl:
You're wrong in this instance! Since handguns have been regulated in this country since its inception, the typical Rez Injun gun will be something like an old Cooey .22LR bolt action rifle with a sawed off butt & barrel, and I'm not joking.

Real Gangsters with means here don't fuck around, and they'll use smuggled in handguns. Often Glock's, usually in 9mm, but .45 ACP isn't uncommon either.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 12th, 2021, 6:22 am
Renee wrote: May 10th, 2021, 10:19 am The nigga 9 is also probably the preferred weapon of the gang bangers on the "rez"... Just check your local neighborhood full of wagon burners and I'll bet that a pos in 9mm is by far the most popular centerfire weapon laying around.

9mm ammo is cheap compared to the better man stoppers and it's chambered in an assload of cheap shit junk guns...and that more than anything, feeds it's popularity.

The nigga 9 is the new Saturday Night Special....no getting away from it...As the article says,...it's had a good run but it is an overrated round that belongs at the back of the proverbial bus... :rofl:
You're wrong in this instance! Since handguns have been regulated in this country since its inception, the typical Rez Injun gun will be something like an old Cooey .22LR bolt action rifle with a sawed off butt & barrel, and I'm not joking.

Real Gangsters with means here don't fuck around, and they'll use smuggled in handguns. Often Glock's, usually in 9mm, but .45 ACP isn't uncommon either.
So you're saying that the meth heads and human traffickers on the Rez obey Canadian gun laws??? :laugh:

That's a good one... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: May 12th, 2021, 10:59 am So you're saying that the meth heads and human traffickers on the Rez obey Canadian gun laws??? :laugh:

They don't obey the laws, but Injun 'gangsters' are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to firepower, or any real power for that matter. Like I said, they'll more often be found illegally packing an old sawn off Cooey rifle if they're not getting drunk on Lysol and sexually molesting their family members on the Rez.

The ones packing the real heat are bikers like the HA's, their associates, Asian gangs, East Indian gangs, UN gang, Red Scorpions, all the big players in the drug game. They'll be packing the real firepower, mostly smuggled in from the US.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 12th, 2021, 10:24 pm
Renee wrote: May 12th, 2021, 10:59 am So you're saying that the meth heads and human traffickers on the Rez obey Canadian gun laws??? :laugh:

They don't obey the laws, but Injun 'gangsters' are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to firepower, or any real power for that matter. Like I said, they'll more often be found illegally packing an old sawn off Cooey rifle if they're not getting drunk on Lysol and sexually molesting their family members on the Rez.

The ones packing the real heat are bikers like the HA's, their associates, Asian gangs, East Indian gangs, UN gang, Red Scorpions, all the big players in the drug game. They'll be packing the real firepower, mostly smuggled in from the US.
"Drunk on Lysol" My God that has to be an awful existence. Just think about how far down on the food chain do you have to be to get that wretched?

Mel, no matter how fucked up you get emotionally, promise us that you will never turn to drinking household cleaning products or huffing aerosols.

BTW, my father has a model 82 Cooey Canadian military trainer with the full length stock somewhere in his collection of junk. As I recall it's rugged as fuck and pretty rough but it shoots straight. It will never win any awards for beauty but it's a good knock around .22 for pests and shit. I can see why your Injuns would have them around. I'm not sure sawing off the stock or barrel on a bolt action .22 is a good idea but if you're drunk on Lysol, you probably don't have enough brain cells left to think about that shit.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Legend has it that if you pour lysol through frozen metal pipe, the extra shit gets frozen while the alcohol gets through.

:laugh:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: May 13th, 2021, 10:18 am "Drunk on Lysol" My God that has to be an awful existence. Just think about how far down on the food chain do you have to be to get that wretched?
Injuns are Injuns, and rarely stray from the behaviour that they know. A few have 'risen above,' but for the most part you get what you get with them.
Renee wrote: May 13th, 2021, 10:18 amMel, no matter how fucked up you get emotionally, promise us that you will never turn to drinking household cleaning products or huffing aerosols.
I know where my rock bottom is, and it isn't anywhere near this level...
Renee wrote: May 13th, 2021, 10:18 amBTW, my father has a model 82 Cooey Canadian military trainer with the full length stock somewhere in his collection of junk. As I recall it's rugged as fuck and pretty rough but it shoots straight. It will never win any awards for beauty but it's a good knock around .22 for pests and shit. I can see why your Injuns would have them around. I'm not sure sawing off the stock or barrel on a bolt action .22 is a good idea but if you're drunk on Lysol, you probably don't have enough brain cells left to think about that shit.
Cooey .22's are so very common here. They were cheap, and they were sold like BB air guns are now. Most don't even have a serial number from the factory. The 60 year old Cooey Model 60 I own that my Grandfather purchased still works 100%. Great beginner rifles for kids and adults alike, that weren't always pretty, but they could take a beating and still work!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 14th, 2021, 5:58 am
Renee wrote: May 13th, 2021, 10:18 am "Drunk on Lysol" My God that has to be an awful existence. Just think about how far down on the food chain do you have to be to get that wretched?
Injuns are Injuns, and rarely stray from the behaviour that they know. A few have 'risen above,' but for the most part you get what you get with them.
Renee wrote: May 13th, 2021, 10:18 amMel, no matter how fucked up you get emotionally, promise us that you will never turn to drinking household cleaning products or huffing aerosols.
I know where my rock bottom is, and it isn't anywhere near this level...
Renee wrote: May 13th, 2021, 10:18 amBTW, my father has a model 82 Cooey Canadian military trainer with the full length stock somewhere in his collection of junk. As I recall it's rugged as fuck and pretty rough but it shoots straight. It will never win any awards for beauty but it's a good knock around .22 for pests and shit. I can see why your Injuns would have them around. I'm not sure sawing off the stock or barrel on a bolt action .22 is a good idea but if you're drunk on Lysol, you probably don't have enough brain cells left to think about that shit.
Cooey .22's are so very common here. They were cheap, and they were sold like BB air guns are now. Most don't even have a serial number from the factory. The 60 year old Cooey Model 60 I own that my Grandfather purchased still works 100%. Great beginner rifles for kids and adults alike, that weren't always pretty, but they could take a beating and still work!
Mel.

I remember you having a motorcycle?

Do you still have it?
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: May 15th, 2021, 10:56 am Mel.

Do you still have it?
I do! I had a Harley Sportster before I moved rural, but traded it in for a Yamaha dirt bike as there's tons of off road areas around me now. That said, I'm considering trading in the Yamaha also... It's a carbureted two-stroke performance off-road bike, and to be honest I don't quite ride in the dirt with the same gusto that I had when I was younger. I don't like fucking with carbs to get the thing to run optimal, and would probably be happier with a fuel injected four-stroke dirt machine that's a little better suited for more casual trail riding.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 16th, 2021, 3:04 am
Odinson wrote: May 15th, 2021, 10:56 am Mel.

Do you still have it?
I do! I had a Harley Sportster before I moved rural, but traded it in for a Yamaha dirt bike as there's tons of off road areas around me now. That said, I'm considering trading in the Yamaha also... It's a carbureted two-stroke performance off-road bike, and to be honest I don't quite ride in the dirt with the same gusto that I had when I was younger. I don't like fucking with carbs to get the thing to run optimal, and would probably be happier with a fuel injected four-stroke dirt machine that's a little better suited for more casual trail riding.
Sportster 900cc?

You need an enduro bike.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: May 16th, 2021, 7:21 am Sportster 900cc?

You need an enduro bike.
1200cc Harley Sportster. Great bike, but I just can't stray from my off road roots! My current Yamaha is off-road only... It cannot be registered/insured for on the road riding. Am debating now whether or not to trade it in for a street legal enduro/dual-sport!

I have owned a street legal dual sport in the past, and it wasn't that great on road or off... There are more options available now though, with some of the newer offerings doing things better than the bikes of old ever did!

I'm in no rush to decide yet though, since I know I'll take a loss every time I trade in for something else!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 18th, 2021, 12:54 am
Horseshit.....I've seen this dumbass shit before...The .40 ain't going anywhere. It's sales numbers are still way up there and the number of guns chambered for it are still being made in high volumes...The .41 mag has been dying the same slow death for 30 years. It will probably continue that same slow decline for another 30. The .25 auto is a joke, always has been but their are millions of pocket guns still in circulation that are chambered in that little pig. The same for the .32 auto....The only caliber that I would say is truely in danger of going away is the .32 H&R mag...That was kind of a sales dud right from the get go and it has only gotten infinitely worse.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like one commented I think it will stay around because so many people still have them, the 41 they never did have numbers.
If the 40 is to stay around I would like to see it more in Riles, i think it would be a good rifle caliber as many pistol calibers are.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A NAZI liberal Judge would just sign all the warrants you need to take them anyhow.
Question is how many police, or Gestapo will die doing it ?

Supreme Court rules warrantless home gun confiscation is unconstitutional in 9-0 vote
The Supreme Court. (Joe Sohm/Dreamstime/TNS)
MAY 17, 2021 LIZ GEORGE https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/0 ... m=facebook

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that warrantless gun confiscation from Americans’ homes is unconstitutional, voting unanimously on the side of a Rhode Island man whose firearms were taken by law enforcement without a warrant after his wife expressed concerns that he might hurt himself.

According to Caniglia v Strom, a lower court had previously determined that police confiscating the guns without a warrant fell under the Fourth Amendment’s “community caretaking” exception, but a 9-0 vote from the nation’s top court struck down that ruling.

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote the unanimous opinion for the Supreme Court, stating that law enforcement can execute “many civic tasks in modern society,” but there is “not an open-ended license to perform them anywhere.”

“The very core of the Fourth Amendment,” Thomas wrote, is the “right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable search and seizure.”

Some exceptions to the 4th Amendment do exist, including “exigent circumstances,” Forbes reported. For instance, if an officer sees an individual about to shoot another person through the window of a home, that officer has the right to enter the home to prevent the attack.

Another exception – the one on which this case was based – is called “community caretaking.” The Supreme Court previously determined that police can bypass the warrant requirement to perform “community caretaking functions, totally divorced from the detection, investigation, or acquisition of evidence relating to the violation of a criminal statute,” noting a situation when police took a gun from the trunk of an impounded vehicle without a warrant.

“In reaching this conclusion, the Court noted that the officers who patrol the ‘public highways’ are often called to discharge noncriminal ‘community caretaking functions,’ such as responding to disabled vehicles or investigating accidents. But searches of vehicles and homes are constitutionally different, as the Cady opinion repeatedly stressed,” Thomas wrote in the court’s opinion.

In the case, Mr. Caniglia and his wife were arguing when he put an unloaded gun on their table and said, “shoot me now and get it over with.” Following the argument, Caniglia’s wife called the non-emergency police line, leading to a visit from law enforcement. The police convinced Mr. Caniglia to go to the hospital for psychological evaluation, despite disagreeing that his behavior was “abnormal” or “agitated.”

While Mr. Caniglia was on his way to the hospital, his wife told the police that he had two pistols in the home, at which point the officers searched the home without a warrant; however, Mrs. Caniglia couldn’t provide legal consent because the police lied, telling her that Mr. Caniglia had consented to the seizure of his firearms.

The officers subsequently located and confiscated the two handguns, prompting Mr. Caniglia to sue the police for allegedly violating his 4th Amendment rights.

Justice Samuel Alito wrote a concurring opinion for the ruling in which he addressed existing “red flag” laws that also call into question Fourth Amendment rights.

“This case also implicates another body of law that petitioner glossed over: the so-called “red flag” laws that some States are now enacting. These laws enable the police to seize guns pursuant to a court order to prevent their use for suicide or the infliction of harm on innocent persons,” Alito wrote.

“They typically specify the standard that must be met and the procedures that must be followed before firearms may be seized,” he continued. “Provisions of red flag laws may be challenged under the Fourth Amendment, and those cases may come before us. Our decision today does not address those issues.”

In March, the Biden administration urged the Supreme Court to uphold the lower court’s ruling, arguing the actions taken by law enforcement to confiscate the petitioner’s firearms without a warrant were “reasonable.”

“The touchstone of the Fourth Amendment is reasonableness,” the DOJ’s brief stated. “For criminal investigations, this Court has generally incorporated the Warrant Clause into the Fourth Amendment’s overarching reasonableness requirement, but it has not generally done so for searches or seizures objectively premised on justifications other than the investigation of wrongdoing.”

“The ultimate question in this case is therefore not whether the respondent officers’ actions fit within some narrow warrant exception, but instead whether those actions were reasonable. And under all the circumstances here, they were,” the brief added.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 17th, 2021, 6:37 am

You need an enduro bike.
1200cc Harley Sportster. Great bike, but I just can't stray from my off road roots! My current Yamaha is off-road only... It cannot be registered/insured for on the road riding. Am debating now whether or not to trade it in for a street legal enduro/dual-sport!

I have owned a street legal dual sport in the past, and it wasn't that great on road or off... There are more options available now though, with some of the newer offerings doing things better than the bikes of old ever did!

I'm in no rush to decide yet though, since I know I'll take a loss every time I trade in for something else!
Was the Harley powerful enough?

I like going off-road too... But at the moment, I wish to ride a custom/cruiser.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 20th, 2021, 12:58 pm

You need an enduro bike.

I like going off-road too... But at the moment, I wish to ride a custom/cruiser.
Odi on a Sportster.... :laugh:

39605d9a696d1ccf5c0e8e97fb500a15.jpg
39605d9a696d1ccf5c0e8e97fb500a15.jpg (26.56 KiB) Viewed 303 times

Take my advice, with your taste in women, this is what you need... :thumbsup:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 20th, 2021, 2:43 pm

You need an enduro bike.

7ebce1722d3814fccb58beaac7229f874b5c2532a8ea519b7fae872764b0b0d5_1.jpg
Granted a lot of bikes werent built for a guy my size. :laugh:

Harleys are designed for guys like me. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

An Arkansas hunter shoots shoots and kills gunman trying to kill everyone he could. If Obama had his way and no law abiding Americans had guns then many more Americans would have been killed. I wonder if CNN mentioned this incident as it goes against their narrative. https://www.westernjournal.com/gunman-k ... ve-tribune
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 20th, 2021, 5:35 pm
Renee wrote: May 20th, 2021, 2:43 pm

You need an enduro bike.

7ebce1722d3814fccb58beaac7229f874b5c2532a8ea519b7fae872764b0b0d5_1.jpg
Granted a lot of bikes werent built for a guy my size. :laugh:

Harleys are designed for guys like me. :teehe:
Not all Harley's are build for 350lb skunk apes. Sportsters and soft tales definitely aren't.

My Ex was a big guy...Not as big as a bear, like you but he was 6'4" and 260 and he still looked too big on his soft tale. You have to remember that most cruisers are slung way low.. Many only have a saddle height of around 2 feet off the ground....A guy as big as you needs an Electraglide or a Road King. And if you intend to put one of your big women on it, you'll need to invest in a side car... :laugh: