..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Mel Gibson

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Odinson wrote: December 7th, 2021, 10:45 pm I´m glad we have less scammers like that in here.

People are generally honest.
The vast majority of people that I've worked around are pretty good here also. I've never had an issue, and I've been doing this for many years.

Never had a problem with the Whites, Browns, or even the odd Asian and Injun in construction. Guess what the colour of this particular troublemaker was? A Schwarzer. I think Shaniqua was tired of work, and probably thought that morning may be a good way to try to get out of it on a longer term basis.

Thankfully the site cams were there, and Shaniqua will now have to come up with another scheme that doesn't involve me!

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 7th, 2021, 10:42 pm
Renee wrote: December 7th, 2021, 7:24 am
Odinson wrote: December 6th, 2021, 11:36 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: December 5th, 2021, 9:22 pm
Odinson wrote: December 5th, 2021, 9:01 pm How about when he violates the armorers instructions to not point the gun at anybody?
There is no proof that Baldwin did something that he was told not to do though. Again, the real issue here is how the weapons master could allow live ammo to get into the gun used on set. Safety protocols were not followed, and that is a responsibility that falls on the weapons master.
For some reason he is scared.

Deleted his twitter account. :teehe:
Twitter is full of morons and the worst people imaginable. He was probably inundated with hate tweets and death threats. As Mel stated, people open their big ignorant yaps without knowing the facts and many say vile things that are just uncalled for. Today's cancel culture has made a bad situation even worse..

The internet has provide some good things while more often than not, it has provided a venue for ignorant scumbags to spew their stupidity and nasty personal opinions.
I sort of feel bad for him.

It was an accident due to negligence.
That interview was a big mistake from his part.

He should have just swiped his beard and say that this is where we are at... Instead of looking for people to blame and defend himself.

He let the emotions get the best of him.
I think his reaction is pretty natural. Anyone in this kind of circumstance would want to set the record straight and tell exactly what happened to investigators... I just don't agree with him going public with it. I'm surprised his lawyer is allowing it... But that I think is the Hollywierd mentality where it's all about "ME" and narcissism is the norm.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 8th, 2021, 2:06 am
Odinson wrote: December 7th, 2021, 10:45 pm I´m glad we have less scammers like that in here.

People are generally honest.
The vast majority of people that I've worked around are pretty good here also. I've never had an issue, and I've been doing this for many years.

Never had a problem with the Whites, Browns, or even the odd Asian and Injun in construction. Guess what the colour of this particular troublemaker was? A Schwarzer. I think Shaniqua was tired of work, and probably thought that morning may be a good way to try to get out of it on a longer term basis.

Thankfully the site cams were there, and Shaniqua will now have to come up with another scheme that doesn't involve me!
Being a phony, deceitful scamming little bastard is part of the culture in much of the world.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So does the car kill people, or the wheels then :laugh:
Yeah yeah, it's the driver of course unless someone shots the gas tank, and it's Hollywood.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A trio of coolios decided to rob a pizza place. One cool gabbed a woman there and started strangling her. Her son however found his dad’s gun and blasted him in the face. Cool is going to have to explain his scars for the rest of his life. https://neonnettle.com/news/17712-robbe ... n-the-face
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is the Rust armorer... She looks like she should be handling different kind of loads in another movie business. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 12th, 2021, 10:53 pm Here is the Rust armorer... She looks like she should be handling different kind of loads in another movie business. :teehe:

Life experience suggest that we should never judge a book by it's cover.... I am an example of that. I have been underestimated physically and intellectually all my life...But seriously she does look ridiculous and she is going out of her way to do so... Unless that is a Halloween costume, it is a trashy and immature look that suggest that this person should NOT be taken seriously outside of a circus tent.

But to each their own and it seems that most of the mellenial generation and their counterparts in Gen Z insist on pushing the boundaries of accepted normalcy and maturity into the realm of "anything goes" under the guise of "I'm expressing myself"... Unfortunately these adult children have been coddled, brainwashed and lied to as to their place in society and what passes for good taste and personal or professional presentation. During my stint as an HR rep you cannot believe how many of these "special people" I had to either send home or lecture regarding dress code violations, visible tattoos and the dangers of body piercings or jewelry in situations where working with machinery was a requirement.... Even though all these issues were covered up front under the condition of their employment, many would ignore safety regs and established professional standards of personal appearance. When reprimanded or reminded of these basic employment requirements, almost every one of them would cry workplace oppression and many would just up and resign their positions like the spoiled, immature, emotionally weak, brats that they were or are. It is all so tiring and tedious dealing with this type of personal entitlement and it's not getting any better with each passing generation.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just a clown with bad mackup, and a skin condition that looks a little like Edger Allen Poe. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 14th, 2021, 12:45 pm
Odinson wrote: December 12th, 2021, 10:53 pm Here is the Rust armorer... She looks like she should be handling different kind of loads in another movie business. :teehe:

Life experience suggest that we should never judge a book by it's cover.... I am an example of that. I have been underestimated physically and intellectually all my life...But seriously she does look ridiculous and she is going out of her way to do so... Unless that is a Halloween costume, it is a trashy and immature look that suggest that this person should NOT be taken seriously outside of a circus tent.

But to each their own and it seems that most of the mellenial generation and their counterparts in Gen Z insist on pushing the boundaries of accepted normalcy and maturity into the realm of "anything goes" under the guise of "I'm expressing myself"... Unfortunately these adult children have been coddled, brainwashed and lied to as to their place in society and what passes for good taste and personal or professional presentation. During my stint as an HR rep you cannot believe how many of these "special people" I had to either send home or lecture regarding dress code violations, visible tattoos and the dangers of body piercings or jewelry in situations where working with machinery was a requirement.... Even though all these issues were covered up front under the condition of their employment, many would ignore safety regs and established professional standards of personal appearance. When reprimanded or reminded of these basic employment requirements, almost every one of them would cry workplace oppression and many would just up and resign their positions like the spoiled, immature, emotionally weak, brats that they were or are. It is all so tiring and tedious dealing with this type of personal entitlement and it's not getting any better with each passing generation.
She has other "raunchy" pics of herself which isnt that unusual for a young female... But does she look like some1 you would trust the firearms...

In her case the stereotypes are true for she had problems during her previous gig.
Things that wouldnt happen to any normal thinking human being.

By her own words, she sounds to be completely inept with handling guns.

The younger folks are being encouraged to be different and bring new ideas to the workplace.
Its a shocker to them when the employer does not give a shit about their ideas and demand a professional look.

Its not oppression... Nobody is gonna take the company seriously if the employees look like a circus show.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 15th, 2021, 8:14 pm

She has other "raunchy" pics of herself which isnt that unusual for a young female... But does she look like some1 you would trust the firearms...

In her case the stereotypes are true for she had problems during her previous gig.

The younger folks are being encouraged to be different and bring new ideas to the workplace.
Its a shocker to them when the employer does not give a shit about their ideas and demand a professional look.

Its not oppression... Nobody is gonna take the company seriously if the employees look like a circus show.
"New and different" ideas do not include looking like a circus freak. "New and different" ideas are all about innovation and thinking outside of the box professionally. I'm all for that but cover the visible garish ink, wear professional clothing, and lose the facial piercings and above all...DITCH that pot mettle booger hanging out of your nose.

Just looking at that dumb bitch, I wouldn't trust her to walk my dogs let alone handle guns. She looks like she belongs in a low class strip joint hanging upside-down from a brass pole.
Mel Gibson

Agreed. I would expect an armourer to not look like a stripper crossed with a circus clown. In some industries you can get away with this, but I would expect at least some level of a professional look in a person who has a serious duty to ensure safety on the set when real firearms are utilized.

Just like if I wound up in some deep shit, would I trust an Attorney who had clown red dyed hair and was wearing a red clown nose? Fuck no. I'd walk right out of that office and find a real Attorney that can present himself as one!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I need this on my Rav 4 :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 17th, 2021, 3:19 pm
Odinson wrote: December 15th, 2021, 8:14 pm

"New and different" ideas do not include looking like a circus freak. "New and different" ideas are all about innovation and thinking outside of the box professionally. I'm all for that but cover the visible garish ink, wear professional clothing, and lose the facial piercings and above all...DITCH that pot mettle booger hanging out of your nose.

Just looking at that dumb bitch, I wouldn't trust her to walk my dogs let alone handle guns. She looks like she belongs in a low class strip joint hanging upside-down from a brass pole.
A lot of women do that these days and I was just trying to be tolerant. :teehe:

The thing is that these folks get hurt feelings whenever the boss doesnt listen to their ideas. :teehe:

You should dress properly when at work... Expressing yourself belongs in your private life.

Apparently her armorer father didnt pass his skills to her.
She makes handling prop-guns sound hard.
Mel Gibson

Bug a salt gun... Apparently these salt cartridges pictured below (made for a purpose built gun), will also fit perfectly into the Crosman Vigilante air gun, since they share the same workings, and the Crosman is cheaper.

I'm wondering if this would be a fun way to deal with flies in the summertime? Surprisingly, salt will puncture right through aluminum foil at closer ranges, but still seems safe enough to use even indoors...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A friend of mine has a salt gun he got from Harbor Freight I think, nothing fancy like that though.
He, and his wife even have a lot of fun with them.
I laugh at him because he has to clean up the floor a lot because he leaves his door open intentional sometimes for the dogs to go out.
Mel Gibson

Nice! I'll have to ponder a salt gun purchase over the next few months...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think his is a little pump thing that only cost about five dollars, but he has a literal blast with it.
He has an electric flyswatter also he enjoys, he about tortures the little buggers, and the bigger pest with it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 9:29 am I think his is a little pump thing that only cost about five dollars, but he has a literal blast with it.
He has an electric flyswatter also he enjoys, he about tortures the little buggers, and the bigger pest with it.
We had one of those electric fly swatters. My Ex used to think it was funny to whack me in the ass with it... Those fucking things hurt :o .... Anyway, it disappeared; never to be found again, once I got my hands on it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

New Christmas present to myself.

16ga Tristar...Picked it up New Year's Eve. It came with 3 choke tubes and 3 stock shims. Overall, for the price, I'm pleased. It points nice and only weighs 6.3 pounds. The wood is not bad and the trigger pull is acceptable.

1641226454834.jpg
1641226454834.jpg (218.15 KiB) Viewed 264 times