..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Day before Christmas I got 25 30 round mags I ordered :laugh: gave two away for Christmas.
Ill put the rest in a create to save for later, I have many more in there not used.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well my friend went to a gun show today, and he told me my mags have already doubled in price, and my Beta mags even more .
The Beta mag I got for $150, and not they are selling at the show for $400 or more.
I need to take inventory soon to see what all I have. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

I think the us government should give every new borne, one of each gun available, at the time of birth.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Well I think that would sure clear out any overpopulation quick.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote::think: Well I think that would sure clear out any overpopulation quick.
exactly. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I am not the average gun nut RG, I do believe that there should be rules, and proper punishments.
I think proper safety training maybe like you guys have should be mandatory .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think Americans should be asking themselves the very sobering question ....why is it so important to take away the guns ? ....I think the obvious vague answer is ....something terrible is planned .......and this is exactly why it was put in your constitution by the great brains that created that masterpiece that everybody has the right to bear arms. Something is planned [ and all Americans better have guns
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The people like Hillary Clinton, Obama, and others are for one world government, and have already signed illegally with the UN for smalls arms control that affects our rights .
It is planned, and wanted by many in power, and they are getting their way because people keep voting them in, and being willfully ignorant.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

We have a family friend who is turning 30 on Saturday and we'd like to get him a gift. He just bought his first gun and I'm wondering if there's something that a gun owner could use that would make a good gift? Any ideas that aren't too expensive?
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What did he get a rifle, or pistol ? A range bag is nice, or a good cleaning kit with glasses, and some hearing protection.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

He got a rifle of some kind ... I'll ask his wife which kind. I like the idea of a cleaning kit and hearing protection! Thanks!
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A carrying case is nice also, but you need to know the length of it.
Shooters glasses, and the other stuff I mentioned is always nice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would really like one of these guns :)
It's got a base price of about $5600 :unsure:

[video][/video]

Technical Specifications:

Caliber: .308 / 7.62 x 51mm
Weight: 9.2 lbs
Barrel: Lothar-Walther 16
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'll look around tomorrow afternoon and see what we can come up with. A phone call to his wife is also on the to do list, although she may not know much about the gun. She seemed completely uninterested in it the last time I spoke with her.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes likely gun timid, and rather have spent the money on home stuff, or shoes :woot:
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Well come on, everyone would rather have shoes than guns!!! Admit it, Blue ... you must find this more appealing than a gun:

Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well of course Sharlee, I would love all those girls in those shoes here :teehe: niiiiiice shoes.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

There ya go. :) The shoes are so nice, you probably didn't notice all the bare legs! You really should be more observant ... :wink:
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:cool: Hope they bring pie with them, and ice cream :teehe: I'm hungry.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How to build an AK-47 from a shovel

This is pretty cool how this was done

:o http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulle ... rning.html