..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Nice, but I got a steam mop :later:

:sorry:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 12:07 pm Nice, but I got a steam mop :later:

:sorry:
I already have one of those. They are great.... :thumbsup:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't use mine right now since I'm sick, but looking forward to trying it out more.
mine comes apart as a hand held also so i can do the sinks, and other things.

I rather had the guns I wanted, but oh well, can't help they are not available.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:55 am We had one of those electric fly swatters. My Ex used to think it was funny to whack me in the ass with it... Those fucking things hurt :o .... Anyway, it disappeared; never to be found again, once I got my hands on it.
He probably did it for your own good. You need your ass smacked with an electrified bug swatter for buying a 16 Gauge. Who the hell would buy a 16 Gauge today?

12 or 20, Renee. Get with the program! Avoid a spanking!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have had many of those flyswatters... They dont last long.

And I have used it on my ex-girlfriend. :laugh:

Its just so tempting to use it on her.
Cant resist.

It is funny. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:22 pm
Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:55 am We had one of those electric fly swatters. My Ex used to think it was funny to whack me in the ass with it... Those fucking things hurt :o .... Anyway, it disappeared; never to be found again, once I got my hands on it.
He probably did it for your own good. You need your ass smacked with an electrified bug swatter for buying a 16 Gauge. Who the hell would buy a 16 Gauge today?

12 or 20, Renee. Get with the program! Avoid a spanking!
Who buys a 16ga???.... Anyone who knows about shotgun ballistics, that's who... The 16ga with an 1-1/8 ounce load has what they refer to as a "pure bore"...That means there is no appreciable shot string to mess up your pattern... The 16 is still considered the best all around upland field gauge by many shotgun and hunting experts... The 16 may have fallen out of favor for certain reasons but NONE of them are due to its lack of performance. In fact the 16ga and believe it or not the 28ga are making sort of a "comeback" in recent years due to advancement in shotgun shell technology.

Also anyone with CLASS carries a 16 in the field. It's a classic and as the old saying goes..."Carries like a 20 and hits like a 12".... You will find that almost every 16 that is built on a real 16 gauge frame is about the best handling shotgun you will ever pick up. That little semi-auto is no exception. It was it's handling characteristics that sold me on it because I needed another shotgun like I need another asshole in my life.... :laugh:

BTW, speaking of "class" remember when you thought owning a Beretta SxS and hanging it on the wall would give you some class and then you saw the price and you shit your knickers?... :laugh: Then you went out and bought a cheap pump gun which was about as far away from class as you could get.... :rofl:

How was that for a spanking? You could have avoided it simply by keeping your fingers away from your mechanical keyboard... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:32 pm I have had many of those flyswatters... They dont last long.

And I have used it on my ex-girlfriend. :laugh:

Its just so tempting to use it on her.
Cant resist.

It is funny. :laugh:
Hence the term "EX-girlfriend"... :kez:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:16 am Then you went out and bought a cheap pump gun which was about as far away from class as you could get.... :rofl:
It's a Japanese made Browning pump. Wasn't exactly cheap (for a pump), and the quality is there.

But ya, I don't need an expensive SxS. Don't need something that would make me cry if I scratched or dinged it. I won't cry if I scratched the Browning.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 3:51 am A friend of mine has a salt gun he got from Harbor Freight I think, nothing fancy like that though.
He, and his wife even have a lot of fun with them.
I laugh at him because he has to clean up the floor a lot because he leaves his door open intentional sometimes for the dogs to go out.
Nice! Went to the store and bought the Crosman Vigilante! Eventually I'll order up some of those salt cartridges too.

There was a damn fly last summer that kept irritating me while I was in bed. I could never get the bastard. Should this problem arise again, I'll be armed to deal with those disease spreading shit eaters! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well at least if you are spreading salt around some evil ghost might stay away :teehe:
Oh, and salt will be good all over the place, might sanitize some.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2022, 6:58 pm Well at least if you are spreading salt around some evil ghost might stay away :teehe:
Oh, and salt will be good all over the place, might sanitize some.
I think salt is pretty harmless. Should vacuum right up!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, but just remember not to shot your eye out :teehe:
My friend says it don't really leave a lot of salt around, but I would bet it does using it like he did.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 4th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Renee wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:16 am Then you went out and bought a cheap pump gun which was about as far away from class as you could get.... :rofl:
It's a Japanese made Browning pump. Wasn't exactly cheap (for a pump), and the quality is there.

But ya, I don't need an expensive SxS. Don't need something that would make me cry if I scratched or dinged it. I won't cry if I scratched the Browning.
They were made by Miroku which is a respected jap gun manufacturer that makes several of the past and present Browning/Herstal products including the Browning citori.

But honestly the BPS is just a bottom of the barrel pump gun. It's nothing more than an overpriced Ithaca model 37 with some heavy varnish slapped on it. But if you are happy with it then that's what counts. It's just that it's a long way to fall from a Beretta SxS or O/U.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 5th, 2022, 9:49 am They were made by Miroku which is a respected jap gun manufacturer that makes several of the past and present Browning/Herstal products including the Browning citori.

But honestly the BPS is just a bottom of the barrel pump gun. It's nothing more than an overpriced Ithaca model 37 with some heavy varnish slapped on it. But if you are happy with it then that's what counts. It's just that it's a long way to fall from a Beretta SxS or O/U.
It's actually pretty nice for a pump (it's the fancy Medallion version, discontinued)...

Sometimes we have to accept who we are, and I've accepted the fact that I'm just not in the league of a fine Italian SxS!

I can live with that!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2022, 7:43 am
Proof????... Hardly.... Just another armchair expert running off at the mouth. The internet, especially YouTube is full of them.

The narrator is an idiot.... He makes blatantly false statements and makes assumptions regarding the mechanical condition of the revolver in question that he has no way of ascertaining.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All that needs done is a gunsmith, check the gun, and workings.
I doubt they are worn like they say, I have seen guns older that where used with live ammo not in that bad of shape.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In LA three robbers tried to rob a guy but he got one gun from one of the robbers, shot and killed him and the police aren’t charging him. Thanks to liberalism crime in LA is out of control. https://neonnettle.com/news/17785-3-arm ... kills-thug
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 9th, 2022, 9:55 pm All that needs done is a gunsmith, check the gun, and workings.
I doubt they are worn like they say, I have seen guns older that where used with live ammo not in that bad of shape.
Yes. It should be easy for a smith to ascertain the mechanical condition of the gun.

I'd be willing to bet his finger was on the trigger, and the hammer slipped from his thumb. I think this, as it would make sense to have your finger on the trigger for a close up Wild West movie themed shoot...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He had to have his finger on it, it's very unlikely he didn't.
Also those guns are rented, and checked by the rental, and are suppose to be checked out on set.
If the gun is that worn it brings liability issues into it, and people can be sued for it.