..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 15th, 2023, 7:02 pm My electricity went from dirt cheap to cheap as hell.

I had to turn off the aquarium discoteca lights.

:teehe:
My electric prices is alright, it's the gas prices which is uncalled for.
They keep raising rates because Democrats want an end to it, and think you should just hug a thug for warmth.
AOC wants gas stoves banned even, gotta say at least shes kind of honest about her nutjob thoughts.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 16th, 2023, 11:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:30 pm
Renee wrote: January 15th, 2023, 5:51 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:59 pm I turned my temp down, and the gas still went up. :angry: Ill say it straight, up yours democrats.
Now they are talking about more taxes on the gas, and electric.
The would change their tune real fast if we start shooting them. It will come to that if things keep progressing as the are.
Renee I think thats what they want, they are just seeing how far they can push us first.
Congress just gave themself in that big spending bill I think 2.5 million a piece for security, I have to ask why, and why not spend that on our protection from their failed policies.
If that is what they want, then they are playing with fire. If it comes down to bullets, the George Floyd riots will look like a walk in the park in comparison. An ideological civil war will be a disaster of epic proportions. It will be the end of the so called American experiment. And perhaps that's not such a bad thing considering what it has become....

A lot of people are pissed off and Trump keeps pouring gasoline on the fire. Unless this new house majority starts reigning in the communist agenda (and lets call it what it is, shall we?) shit in this country is going to explode.
Little food, no water, and no internet, people will give in fast.
There isn't enough food in a lot of peoples house for a week, let aloe a month, or more.
People will be fighting each other, and eating each others while the elites sit back, and watch.
They will offer scraps, and people will be happy.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 16th, 2023, 12:07 pm
Odinson wrote: January 15th, 2023, 7:02 pm My electricity went from dirt cheap to cheap as hell.

They keep raising rates because Democrats want an end to it, and think you should just hug a thug for warmth.
AOC wants gas stoves banned even, gotta say at least shes kind of honest about her nutjob thoughts.
They aren't only "nutjob" thoughts, they are ignorant thoughts as well. That horse toothed, jackass, bitch is not only a moonbat loony, she's dumber than a bag of potting soil. Gas stoves have been around for 100 years and now in 2023 they are dangerous??? :kez: How did mankind survive all those previous years with those terrible, evil, gas stoves?.... It's all about the money. There are some very sinister forces at work in this world that have a vested interested in ending the US production of natural gas and oil and moonbat liberal crazies are authoritarian enough to fall for the lies that say "this is for your own good". Stupid and power crazed are a really bad combo.

I once had a conversation with an adjunct professor of some useless course at Cornell Univ. He claimed to of had a conversation with AOC before she became a member of congress and he claimed that she seemed very intelligent. I just laughed in his face and said that if he was a professor at Cornell, I'm glad that my college age kids where enrolled elsewhere. I want them to have a worthwhile education after paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans and interest... I don't think he liked that.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 16th, 2023, 12:09 pm
Renee wrote: January 16th, 2023, 11:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:30 pm
Renee wrote: January 15th, 2023, 5:51 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:59 pm I turned my temp down, and the gas still went up. :angry: Ill say it straight, up yours democrats.
Now they are talking about more taxes on the gas, and electric.
The would change their tune real fast if we start shooting them. It will come to that if things keep progressing as the are.
Renee I think thats what they want, they are just seeing how far they can push us first.
Congress just gave themself in that big spending bill I think 2.5 million a piece for security, I have to ask why, and why not spend that on our protection from their failed policies.
If that is what they want, then they are playing with fire. If it comes down to bullets, the George Floyd riots will look like a walk in the park in comparison. An ideological civil war will be a disaster of epic proportions. It will be the end of the so called American experiment. And perhaps that's not such a bad thing considering what it has become....

A lot of people are pissed off and Trump keeps pouring gasoline on the fire. Unless this new house majority starts reigning in the communist agenda (and lets call it what it is, shall we?) shit in this country is going to explode.
Little food, no water, and no internet, people will give in fast.
There isn't enough food in a lot of peoples house for a week, let aloe a month, or more.
People will be fighting each other, and eating each others while the elites sit back, and watch.
They will offer scraps, and people will be happy.
I think you underestimate the anger many people have toward the government. You cannot really gauge it by elections anymore because the elections have been corrupted by special interest forces and communist (democrat) scum.... True, the legions of imbeciles and sheep will collapse in on themselves (mostly liberals) but those of us who are prepared and have a good idea of what's going on will set it right or go down fighting for it. The time is rapidly coming to tear it all down and start again.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Better stock up on food, and water more, you will need at least a 12x12 room full of it hidden away.
There are so many people in America that don't even have food for a week let along a month, what are they going to do ?
Theft, murder, and eat each other, it's not new, and has happened here in the civil war, around the world in conflicts, and will happen again.
The thing now is people are less prepared, they don't know how to grow their own food, and have less commonsense than rocks.

Anyway the super rich who cause this wins in any case, they always do, and come out unscathed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:22 am

They aren't only "nutjob" thoughts, they are ignorant thoughts as well. That horse toothed, jackass, bitch is not only a moonbat loony, she's dumber than a bag of potting soil. Gas stoves have been around for 100 years and now in 2023 they are dangerous??? :kez: How did mankind survive all those previous years with those terrible, evil, gas stoves?.... It's all about the money. There are some very sinister forces at work in this world that have a vested interested in ending the US production of natural gas and oil and moonbat liberal crazies are authoritarian enough to fall for the lies that say "this is for your own good". Stupid and power crazed are a really bad combo.

I once had a conversation with an adjunct professor of some useless course at Cornell Univ. He claimed to of had a conversation with AOC before she became a member of congress and he claimed that she seemed very intelligent. I just laughed in his face and said that if he was a professor at Cornell, I'm glad that my college age kids where enrolled elsewhere. I want them to have a worthwhile education after paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans and interest... I don't think he liked that.... :laugh:
Hey, a smart person can tell a smart person now :laugh: They agree with all the other tells them.
I'm glad you didn't send the kids to him also, he likely thinks cow farts are from hell also.
Not considering the Buffalo we had here in the past which outnumber any dairy farms.

I don't consider myself smart even though most the people I meat seem lacking in sense, and basic skills.
All those phds, and other letters mean nothing without the wisdom to use the knowledge.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 17th, 2023, 10:34 am
Renee wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:22 am

Hey, a smart person can tell a smart person now :laugh: They agree with all the other tells them.
I'm glad you didn't send the kids to him also, he likely thinks cow farts are from hell also.
Not considering the Buffalo we had here in the past which outnumber any dairy farms.

I don't consider myself smart even though most the people I meat seem lacking in sense, and basic skills.
All those phds, and other letters mean nothing without the wisdom to use the knowledge.
I never considered myself especially smart until the last 10 years or so. People today are just plain stupid, easily manipulated, gullible and lacking in common sense. This is especially true of the young liberal brood. They all have college degrees but no real world knowledge. Ironically they all think they are geniuses and in their extreme narcissistic arrogance they think anyone older than them is out of touch and stupid. Unfortunatly for them the truth is the otherway around.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I watch people when out, and even the older ones are not that smart, older as in my age, and older.
The ones much older say 75 or more still seem to have some brains, but who notices those people unfortunately.
Really though I'm not that smart, people think I am, and I still have many ask me for advise, and how to do stuff which makes me feel useful anyhow.
Learning from all the mistakes I have made, and just flat out trying at least I can say it's brought a little wisdom to me.
Others have bad habits of not looking at what they believe, or how they might be able to do something.
You can always fail at something, but you tried, and I hope learned something.

People in general anymore have traded their smarts for a smart phone, and bad TV.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

We are about to get some charges in the Alec Baldwin did pull the trigger case. :teehe:

This wouldnt have taken very long if the guy wasnt a celebrity.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some liberal brained police, and the media tried to cover it up, and let it die out.
The investigation should not be that hard with the evidence, what charges might take a little longer.

He had intent, but they are saying the bullets was from the last film shot there, but they just so happen to fit his gun.
You also have the gun guru on set, but Baldwin could swap the bullets out.
His set, or production.
Homicide, negligence, manslaughter, or criminal negligence. :think:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Alec Baldwin is charged with involuntary manslaughter in 'Rust' shooting death

Actor Alec Baldwin will face a criminal charge of involuntary manslaughter in the shooting death of cinematographer Halayna Hutchins on a film set, prosecutors in Santa Fe, N.M., said on Thursday.

The film's armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, is facing the same charge, First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said. She announced the decision in a written statement.

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/19/11499878 ... t-shooting

Let's see if justice is served or will the two liberal morons walk... I'm not holding my breath.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:40 am Alec Baldwin is charged with involuntary manslaughter in 'Rust' shooting death

Actor Alec Baldwin will face a criminal charge of involuntary manslaughter in the shooting death of cinematographer Halayna Hutchins on a film set, prosecutors in Santa Fe, N.M., said on Thursday.

The film's armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, is facing the same charge, First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said. She announced the decision in a written statement.

Let's see if justice is served or will the two liberal morons walk... I'm not holding my breath.
At best, he´ll get 1,5 years in prison.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Turns out the live rounds were all over the place..

Actor Jensen Ackles´s gunbelt had one...

Alec Baldwins gunbelt had one.

There was a live round mixed in with the dummies.

There was a live round on a rack somewhere.

Total five live rounds scattered around the set.

It looks like deliberate sabotage.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 19th, 2023, 12:44 pm
Renee wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:40 am Alec Baldwin is charged with involuntary manslaughter in 'Rust' shooting death

At best, he´ll get 1,5 years in prison.
He likely will pay a fine, and walk, of course he is an outstanding Liberal nutjob that should be shooting people for money glorifying guns on set, and cursing you for owning one just for home protection, self protection.
Hell my guns have never shot anyone, but they are so so evil because they are black, and post mean things on Twitter. :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

" Attorneys representing Baldwin criticized the prosecutor, repeating their previous assertions that the death of Hutchins was a tragic accident and that Baldwin had no way of knowing (nor should he have suspected) that the gun was loaded. "

Should have shot himself if true which I think not.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:00 pm " Attorneys representing Baldwin criticized the prosecutor, repeating their previous assertions that the death of Hutchins was a tragic accident and that Baldwin had no way of knowing (nor should he have suspected) that the gun was loaded. "

Should have shot himself if true which I think not.
Of course he had no way of knowing because he violated the first rule of gun safety and that is to treat every gun as if it were loaded until you do a visual and physical check of the chamber, cylinder, mag, etc. It was complete and total criminal negligence on his part and the part of the armorer on the set. I hope they both burn in hell for it because you know damn well that they will get off light on this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If the Armorer did their job it wouldn't matter if Baldwin loaded it himself after.
Just saying.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The movie business is saying that he is an actor, not a weapons expert. :teehe:

A lot of people could avoid responsibility with that kind of argument.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If people had a memory they would remember him in several movies with guns, and in the past bragging about enjoying the gun range with Goony Cloony .