..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Nicer guy than I would be, I would have shot both of them.
It's a shame someone didn't jump off their butts to stop all that, or help the man.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 31st, 2022, 7:17 pm It's a shame someone didn't jump off their butts to stop all that, or help the man.
The blacks in that restaurant would be more likely to help their 'brothers' beat on the white guy as opposed to helping him...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have taken up for blacks, and whites in the past when being jumped by more than one person, and even sucker punched.
I think there are more like me out there, I just wish it was the norm.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oops :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he was making fun a little about Alick Baldwin saying thew gun went off itself.
It was good though, just doing it for the kids :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The FBI came out, and said Baldwin had to pull the trigger as i said before.
I'm sure if he doesn't get time for it it will cost him a lot of money.

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 14th, 2022, 1:46 pm The FBI came out, and said Baldwin had to pull the trigger as i said before.
I'm not so sure about that though. Technically it's the armorers job to ensure firearm safety on set, not the actors.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The woman he killed just happened to be at odds with Killary. Coincidence ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: August 14th, 2022, 5:16 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 14th, 2022, 1:46 pm The FBI came out, and said Baldwin had to pull the trigger as i said before.
I'm not so sure about that though. Technically it's the armorers job to ensure firearm safety on set, not the actors.
It's both persons job, and He was in charge of the whole thing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The FBI said???.... Yeah, Yeah those fuckers know what they are doing... :kez:

After the events of the last few weeks you actually believe what the FBI has to say?... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I detest all our justice, or more like injustice system especially the FBI, and CIA.
When they refused to go after Hillary, and Bill many times that really flipped the switch on the judicial system.
There has been a lot of other high officials before that needed took in, and prosecuted for much less, but they had blatant info on those two, and helped cover it up.
The CIA I don't even believe they are ran by America, they work for themselves, and the elitist, and have since they began almost, Vietnam for sure..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Baldwins lawyer instructed him to deny everything he can.

Somebody is gonna get a manslaughter conviction.

Both the armorer and Baldwin are guilty to varying degree.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree Odi, you got that right.
Thing is Baldwin knows, and likely knew when it happened.
I hope a civil suit takes him to the cleaners.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hollywood stars get away with everything.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of them do, and politicians do also.
It's the public's fault to some extent, the rest the judicial system full of people from the public.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:56 pm I detest all our justice, or more like injustice system especially the FBI, and CIA.
When they refused to go after Hillary, and Bill many times that really flipped the switch on the judicial system.
There has been a lot of other high officials before that needed took in, and prosecuted for much less, but they had blatant info on those two, and helped cover it up.
The CIA I don't even believe they are ran by America, they work for themselves, and the elitist, and have since they began almost, Vietnam for sure..
The recent shit that the FBI has been pulling makes the CIA look like boy scouts.

It's pretty much obvious that the FBI has never gotten too far away from the days of J. Edgar Hoover where lists of citizens were kept as enemies of the state. The Homeland Security Act has made it worse by granting the FBI more power to be just a plain self-serving evil entity. Add in the Dept of Homeland Security as another Rouge agency and the coming 87 thousand new armed IRS agents and you have a set up for a police state. Stock up on ammo because there is a shit storm coming.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The next step is hit squads, we already have false imprisonment of political opposition to a point.

The IRS was hiring on their site for people willing to do armed entry work, but they took it down.
As for me I don't see the IRS as a legal policing organization, and I would shot them if they entered the house.
Police is another matter, as long as they have a warrant, and cause.

I think we all would hope police would do whats right, but I have known several that is as liberal as Cortez is, and that idiot bunch.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Just picked this up a few weeks ago. S&W model 65, .357 mag, Miltary Police with the much sought after 3" barrel. Probably the best concealed carry revolver ever made. The holster is Turkish leather by Pusat. Grips are Altamont super walnut combat grips. I'm considering sending it to the S&W performance center for an action job.
1658326597244.jpg
1658326597244.jpg (234.29 KiB) Viewed 353 times
In case you are wondering the ammunition is 100gr .38spl+P extreme defenders from Underwood. They are solid copper bullets with flutes cut into the face. They do not expand or deform while passing the FBI ballistic gelatin test...Tests show that they give wound channel performance similar to or better than most jacketed hollowpoints. Here in NJ you cannot use any kind of expanding ammo for self defense so I stoke most of my hand guns with these.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very nice piece, and I like most of Altamont grips except for the bad ones they sent me for my little 22 magnum, looked like a charcoal bricket.
i would carry that gun, I likely would keep it on me day, and night how I am till I went to bed.

The ammo is a good choice, but really not needed for a gun like that, for most guns of smaller caliber it is needed though.
I just think 38 is the acceptably size for ball ammo being proficient enough, 357 not a question at all unless you are hunting really big game like Odi's girlfriends. :spit: