..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

They hate it because they are racist, it's a big bad "black" gun.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

The reality is, is that the non-firearm owning public has this weird conception that a 5.56 round out of a Mini-14 will somehow do less damage than if fired out of an AR type firearm... That is what they truly believe.

They have no understanding of ballistics, use terms like "high powered rifles" without even knowing how a gun works, and generally have no clue what they're talking about.

While I can understand the will to keep firearms out of the hands of those that should not have them, and perhaps rightfully so, often regulations are written up by people that have absolutely no clue about the laws they're enacting, nor guns in general, but it does satisfy the masses I suppose...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote: March 20th, 2019, 10:36 pm They hate it because they are racist, it's a big bad "black" gun.

They hate it because liberals and those who hate guns are totalitarian pieces of pig shit. They think they can lie and scare there way into getting what they want...These are the same people who have pushed things like "smoking bans" and "seat belt laws" and every other type of so called "public safety" initiative down our throats in an effort to dictate all aspects of American culture. Their main weapons are lies and fear, bolstered by misinformation that ditches common sense and fact for emotion and bullying. It's called "social engineering by deception" and it's dangerous, unethical, amoral and many times in direct violation of our constitutional rights. They are the same people who think the US Constitution is outdated and should be abolished....Authoritarian idiots all of them who would sell their souls to the government authorities in exchange for a false promise of safety and security. Beauracrates and government types love these types of..."people" and I use the term loosely.

Make no mistake the AR is just the latest contrived bogeyman in the mind of the average fear mongering anti-gun jack-off. They are using the popularity of the weapon against us and not it's actually function. The history of the anti-gun movement shows that once they succeed in banning a particular weapon, they move on to the next and the next and so on; labeling each type as the greatest threat to society and our "CHILDREN" imaginable...They use a slimy piece meal type approach because that pesky 2nd Amendment prohibits them from acting openly in there efforts for what they truely want...Their eventual aim is a gun free society where only the government has weapons.....That's called a "police state" and it's the first step in oppression of the masses and setting the stage for complete and total dictatorship.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

It's all fear based, and all about control of the population, they feel safer when they have all the real power, and guns.

The attack on that school where the kid had pistols, and an AR in the trunk of the car which was never used is a case in point, the AR was the evil gun they pushed to ban.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Some people, especially city nerds, get all this high-tech gear for hunting..

Camouflage, silencer, laser sight, nightvision, some kind of a stake-out tent, red-dot sight etc.

And the gun is way too fine for a noob..

The hunting version of a comic-con geek. :teehe:

I just have my fleece, cap, rubber boots, old army pants and muh old rifle.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

All that fancy stuff is fine, but if anything happened you would need to take it all off, and toss it.
It adds weight, and you need a lot of batteries that are already not common.
Also the durability factor comes in on a lot of it, even at the range i see a lot of it falling apart, and failing in other ways.

All that weight you have takes from more important stuff like ammo, water, and food.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

I watched one of those hunting shows recently and was amazed at the gadgets that are available to hunters now...Space age heated underwear, portable blinds, camo this and camo that, revolutionary ammunition. And the rifles and shotguns all look like cheap camo painted disposable shit...the advertisements for all this crap is never ending...:kez:

BTW, when did it become necessary to have a GPS equipped rifle scope???....:laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Well when you have a rifle that shots 5 miles you want to know what state it is in so you don't get in trouble. :laugh:

I like the gun that aims on up to three targets, and fires itself.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost wrote: March 21st, 2019, 6:40 pm All that fancy stuff is fine, but if anything happened you would need to take it all off, and toss it.
Also the durability factor comes in on a lot of it, even at the range i see a lot of it falling apart, and failing in other ways.

All that weight you have takes from more important stuff like ammo, water, and food.
Even seen some chumps with ghillie suits..

One does question the hunters mental state when seeing that..

Wouldnt like to end up as the game. :teehe:

There is no need for "I´am the stone" bs in hunting..
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

You should see some of the Asians (Chinese) here that occasionally show up at the gun range... They love their fully pimped out tactical plastic AR style firearms, complete with every god damned gadget that you can possibly attach to them... :laugh:

To each their own I say, but sometimes I find them comical.

The best was when an older Chinese dude showed up for shotgun trap shoot, and I kid you not he was dressed up exactly like a wild west cowboy from 1880... :kez:
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Renee wrote: March 21st, 2019, 12:18 pm They hate it because liberals and those who hate guns are totalitarian pieces of pig shit. They think they can lie and scare there way into getting what they want...These are the same people who have pushed things like "smoking bans" and "seat belt laws" and every other type of so called "public safety" initiative down our throats in an effort to dictate all aspects of American culture. Their main weapons are lies and fear, bolstered by misinformation that ditches common sense and fact for emotion and bullying. It's called "social engineering by deception" and it's dangerous, unethical, amoral and many times in direct violation of our constitutional rights. They are the same people who think the US Constitution is outdated and should be abolished....Authoritarian idiots all of them who would sell their souls to the government authorities in exchange for a false promise of safety and security. Beauracrates and government types love these types of..."people" and I use the term loosely.

Make no mistake the AR is just the latest contrived bogeyman in the mind of the average fear mongering anti-gun jack-off. They are using the popularity of the weapon against us and not it's actually function. The history of the anti-gun movement shows that once they succeed in banning a particular weapon, they move on to the next and the next and so on; labeling each type as the greatest threat to society and our "CHILDREN" imaginable...They use a slimy piece meal type approach because that pesky 2nd Amendment prohibits them from acting openly in there efforts for what they truely want...Their eventual aim is a gun free society where only the government has weapons.....That's called a "police state" and it's the first step in oppression of the masses and setting the stage for complete and total dictatorship.
Australia (and England too) are great examples of how this mentality is going to end...

First the guns, and then the knives. You can't even carry a Leatherman multi-tool there. :wacko:

And you have to show ID to buy plastic dinnerware in Australia.

This is just the beginning of the stupidity, and there will be much more to come I'm sure, but sadly enough of their people seem to embrace this.

And as far as England, perhaps if they had a sensible immigration policy, they wouldn't have to ban every single item that could possibly give you a boo-boo on your little finger.

New Zealand will now be next I'm sure, simply because of what one foreigner there committed...
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Odinson wrote: March 22nd, 2019, 3:18 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 21st, 2019, 6:40 pm All that fancy stuff is fine, but if anything happened you would need to take it all off, and toss it.

Even seen some chumps with ghillie suits..

One does question the hunters mental state when seeing that..

Wouldnt like to end up as the game. :teehe:

There is no need for "I´am the stone" bs in hunting..
Oh, you mean the Bigfoot suits :laugh: you want to bet a lot are mistaken for Bigfoot in those things.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Mel Gibson wrote: March 22nd, 2019, 4:49 pm Image
Well when people are being arrested using the wrong pronouns what do you expect.

It's like California banning straws, my guess is to many kids where having fun shooting spit wads out of them.
Not a bit of logic in the minds of liberals anymore.
Just to think, I have all that, and more right here at an arms reach by my desk.
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

It's totally a different mentality in Oz and in the UK, it seems...

At least here we can still have a knife on our person, or a leatherman on our belt.

To them, this seems like a foreign concept... but I don't know why it should be... I use my multi-tool for cutting and other things on almost a daily basis, so it is a very useful tool to have handy.

I hope we never get as goofy as them, having to treat grown adults like little children.
Mel Gibson

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Back to guns!

Saw a 'Crickett' single shot .22 rifle (I think it was the .22 Magnum version, but the tag was at an angle that was hard for me to read) at the local Canadian Tire today.

I can honestly say that's the first one I've seen stocked for sale here! It wasn't terribly expensive, but then again it's a fairly simple little rifle!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

They are good rifles, and I think they even make a grown up version.
They used to be the gun to buy your kids for a starter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

..Guns Guns & More Guns

e7d443f9-e8b3-493d-88e9-a2b851680e18.jpg
(182.03 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
A bunch of Purdeys :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

..Guns Guns & More Guns

Yes, those are purdy, would love a stock like those on one of my ARs