Illegals Now Flooding the USA

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Illegals Now Flooding the USA

Well for sure that government wont take crap from them, and don't mind shooting them down for acting up.
I would bet they would be good little invaders if people would just shoot them down when they start their crap.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This illegal pedophile ape from Honduras was overrun by an American mom. https://neonnettle.com/news/19008-mom-c ... -293090826
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to blame her also for picking such a fine specimen to go with, what are people thinking. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

New York is declaring a state of emergency. Anyone with any usable brain cells knows that a country can’t feed the rest of the world. Virtue signalling phoniness may make liberals feel smugly superior however this flooding in untold millions is unsustainable as New York’s found out. Liberal Sweden may be another example of “a conservative is a liberal who has been kicked in the teeth” as Sweden has just voted in a right wing party. Their ungrateful migrant horde has transformed peaceful Sweden into a much worse place. https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/migrant-flo ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wish Ted Cruz could come up to Canada 🇨🇦 and hammer Justin Trudeau like this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have a crises on the northern border as well.
Trudy let all those terrorist in from Syria, and other countries, and now they are flowing across the border.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This may be one of the deliberate reasons that Justin Castro has been flooding them in. I would say it’s likely now that I have thought about it. This should have occurred to me before. Justin Trudeau just like his dad is doing everything that he can get away with to harm the Anglo American power.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a worry when they let al those Syrians, and others in, they didn't even try to find out their affiliations, or past.
Trudy knew a lot where terrorist, but let them in anyhow just like the ones crossing out southern border that pedo Joe knows about.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s been suggested I have heard that Justin Trudeau’s letting them in to aid them in their war against the USA 🇺🇸 and the free world.
genocide088

Gary Oak wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 10:35 pm Great Britain has come up with a new idea. Send illegals to Rwanda. They’ll pay the Rwanda government well and they will deal with them as they see fit. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -smuggling
yes i know about that and tell you did you know that cambodia does that for australia too

i not sure now how it is still going or not. when i search i cant find. but could be still happening in cambodia at this time

probalby as hun sen only wants money

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32872835
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I haven’t heard about the economic migrants being dumped in Cambodia for quite some time now. As they can’t get the freebies that they want in the west perhaps they just migrate out of Cambodia once they get there. Have you seen any of them in Cambodia ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Start refusing them entrance, and put barricades up where they most likely enter a country, and if by sea blow them out of the water.
It sounds bad of me, but they will stop soon, and lives would be saved in the long run, and this issue would end.

I'm not without a heart on this, people in danger from being killed by their own governments sure let them do the paperwork, and be vetted.
Those hoards of men coming into those countries are invaders, and criminals, set the gun ships on them, and make them turn around, or sink them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As I believe that Justin Trudeau’s been doing everything that he can to destroy the Anglo-American power could it be that he accepted anyone who the USA rejected for asylum offering them free housing, free medical, free dental plus $$$$ that after he doubled rent so that there now are tent cities in almost every town in Canada so that they would want to flee back to the USA illegally ? When I hitch hiked throughout the western USA in 1983 I wasn’t even asked my name when I crossed the border.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It isn't a hate crime, those boys are not white, so how can this be ???
I really hope the kid gets better, justice wont happen in today USA.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/teen-1 ... l-a-beach/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blacks consider themselves Americans however Mexicans usually still consider themselves Mexicans and despise their host population. I was mobbed like that by a bunch of natives in their twenties when I was 16 and still have a very noticeable scar from this incident. I had a coworker who has duel citizenship who was with his siblings and was mobbed by Mexicans. I believe that Donald Trump has many great ideas and one of those great ideas is to deport gimmegrants that hate Americans.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now I have worked with quite a few Mexicans over the years, and they wanted to be seen as Americans.
They where very hard workers also unless you gave them beer, and food, then they wanted to take a nap.
I have little bad to say about them other than the ones coming here illegally like so many others are.
A lot of countries are setting their criminals out on us, and the western world, and sleeper cells for future conflict.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that Justin Trudeau is flooding in the one that the Donald Trump administration rejected as to give them a second chance to get in through the northern border including sleeper cells from the usual suspects. Justin Trudeau just like his dad Pierre Trudeau certainly seemed to do everything that he can get away with to weaken the Anglo American power. I’ve also suspected that Pierre Trudeau allowed his wife Margaret to be impregnated by Fidel Castro as a way to give the USA and Canada the middle finger.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You all have a lot of really bad ones from Syria he brought in, he should be hanged for that alone.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

He also appointed this Somalian refugee to be head of immigration and had him go to some of the worst countries in Africa like Nigeria, the Congo and Somalia and flood in as many random sleazebags as he could. Canada had 33 million people when he got in as crime minister and now Canada has over 40 million. There’s not enough housing and rent has gone insane. This is why there’s tent cities all across Canada and all of them suffered this winter and many died. There’s many immigrants that returned to their country of origin. This has never happened in Canada .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP