Illegals Now Flooding the USA

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Illegals Now Flooding the USA

Well for sure that government wont take crap from them, and don't mind shooting them down for acting up.
I would bet they would be good little invaders if people would just shoot them down when they start their crap.

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This illegal pedophile ape from Honduras was overrun by an American mom. https://neonnettle.com/news/19008-mom-c ... -293090826
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to blame her also for picking such a fine specimen to go with, what are people thinking. :kez:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

New York is declaring a state of emergency. Anyone with any usable brain cells knows that a country can’t feed the rest of the world. Virtue signalling phoniness may make liberals feel smugly superior however this flooding in untold millions is unsustainable as New York’s found out. Liberal Sweden may be another example of “a conservative is a liberal who has been kicked in the teeth” as Sweden has just voted in a right wing party. Their ungrateful migrant horde has transformed peaceful Sweden into a much worse place. https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/migrant-flo ... fd7232ad57

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.