Illegals Now Flooding the USA

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would like to catch the armed ones, and confiscate their weapons, and clothing :laugh: would serve them right.
It's sick, and disgusting that nothing is being done to stop it, not by either party .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Zetsu
Zetsu
Zetsu

This is so messed up it's not even funny, where are the drones when they're needed :angry:
Your local Ch!nknadian
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Where is Eisenhower, he's the only President that has ever tried the last 100 years.
Immigrant that's fine, but do it legally, and wait your turn.
With the flood of unskilled, and useless people, and we have enough of our own, something should be done.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Zetsu
Zetsu
Zetsu

I never knew much about him, but my mom and I were really amazed when we read one of his quotes, can understand why people only have good things to say about him.
Your local Ch!nknadian
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's really unproductive isn't it, just wish it was that easy.
He was a great man, and organizer.
Zetsu
Zetsu
Zetsu

I hear ya Blue, sometimes it's not easy to forget, but I always believe many end up in a certain way b/c they were once an unfortunate victim or at least we can give them a chance to be forgiven.
Your local Ch!nknadian
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm all for immigrants, if not for them we wouldn't be who we are, but the illegals are nothing but political pawns.
They cost us billions, and many are here just to abuse the system.
The honest immigrants waited, and earned a spot here.
Zetsu
Zetsu
Zetsu

That's true, if they came here illegally I doubt they'll be any law abiding person. Hongkong used to have a lot of problems with IIs until the police started doing ID checks on any suspicous looking people, a lot of them end up being deported back to their country or in jail.
Your local Ch!nknadian
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of ours end up in prisons, and draining money all around. I know many are honest people, and just want to be here, I don't blame them, but when known about, and caught sent back.
I'm always happy to talk to someone not from here, don't matter where they are from, but the legal ones are being done wrong just for a political party wanting a vote.
Zetsu
Zetsu
Zetsu

The way how US handles IIs kinda remind me of this video, not sure should I be laughing or be depressed :scratch:

[video][/video]
Your local Ch!nknadian
Shen Li

Zetsu wrote:That's true, if they came here illegally I doubt they'll be any law abiding person. Hongkong used to have a lot of problems with IIs until the police started doing ID checks on any suspicous looking people, a lot of them end up being deported back to their country or in jail.
GOOD!!
Zetsu
Zetsu
Zetsu

Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:That's true, if they came here illegally I doubt they'll be any law abiding person. Hongkong used to have a lot of problems with IIs until the police started doing ID checks on any suspicous looking people, a lot of them end up being deported back to their country or in jail.
GOOD!!
It's still much better than letting them roam free like in the West, but another new method is needed again. :unsure:

Prison in Hong Kong is better than life in Vietnam

Brian Micklethwait (London)
Your local Ch!nknadian
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Zetsu wrote:The way how US handles IIs kinda remind me of this video, not sure should I be laughing or be depressed :scratch:

[video][/video]
I can agree with that, and I would bet a lot of that would stop here.
No reason to traumatize a kid because you fear someone will cry foul for the bad guy.
Yeah right

Gary , still reading the conspiracy theory nutcase website because you are so f*cked in the head?
9/11 attacks

On September 13, 2001, WND published a commentary by Anthony C. LoBaido regarding the September 11 attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C. that occurred two days earlier. In his column, LoBaido outlined what he regarded as the moral depravity of America in general and New York in particular, asking whether, "God (has) raised up Shiite Islam as a sword against America".[21] Commentators Virginia Postrel of Reason magazine and James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal criticized LoBaido and Joseph Farah for the piece and called for columnists Hugh Hewitt and Bill O'Reilly to sever their ties with WND, prompting Farah to respond with a column of his own explaining that the article did not reflect the viewpoint of WND, and that it, like most other commentary pieces, had not been reviewed before being published.[22]
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories
Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate

WorldNetDaily has emerged as a leading outlet publicizing conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's citizenship status, claiming that Obama is not a natural-born American citizen and is thus not eligible to serve as president.[23][24][25] Such claims are considered unsubstantiated or debunked by most news sources. After the 2008 presidential campaign, WND began an online petition to have Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate released to the public. The website also unsuccessfully urged Supreme Court justices to hear several lawsuits aiming to release Obama's birth certificate.[26]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Obama didn't want all that he would have been more forthcoming with a real certificate, not to mention his collage transcripts.
The Certificate by the way has been shown to be a fake, but the media even screwy Fox news ignores that.
What is Obama worried about by letting his Birth certificate be seen, why wait so long to show it, and why wasn't it to be produced when he filed to run for office.

Now about Illegals, what do you think ?
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

The U.S.A. is now considering charging any people who cross the border, coming or going, through any venue, a user fee of some sort.

They do that, and a lot of people will quit going to the U.S.A.

Then also, all transportation of goods would pass on the added cost.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just posted something in the news thread today on that, it's people like Obama that wants Americans to pay more for goods coming in, and just idiots that think it's good to get revenue that way.
I wish someone would run over these politicians, and toss a dime to them, they are just running off money in the end.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Illegals Now Flooding the USA

Democrats are demanding three and a half million dollars for illegals ! Do liberals realize that of they were to get their way on all of their virtue signalling demands the USA would quickly become a horrible place ? https://neonnettle.com/news/18570-ny-de ... -293090826
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Illegals Now Flooding the USA

Great Britain has come up with a new idea. Send illegals to Rwanda. They’ll pay the Rwanda government well and they will deal with them as they see fit. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -smuggling