Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Red Heads

Gary Oak wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 8:45 pm This girl looks good but I am not sure that she belongs on a redhead thread. :think:
Not even close.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just think you all are RACIST :laugh: Don't judge people by the color of their hair, it's usually not right anyhow on woman. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2021, 9:53 pm Image
Cosplay much???.....Redheaded fawns look better with forest green lipstick and makeup... :laugh:

I have horns like that....I just grind then down and hide the stubs under my hair....:laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a horn, filed it off, I wish two would have grown so I could have left them. :teehe:
Seriously, had one about a quarter inch long, the doctor called it something I forgot, but it was likely cause by a chipped bone that grew back, or just like a bone spur.
Strange stuff, now I have to deal with a stinking skin tag in my waistband, hate those things.

As for the cosplay thing, I think she looks good, but yeah the green goes with red much better.
Antique bronze horns would have been better also.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2021, 5:25 pm I had a horn, filed it off, I wish two would have grown so I could have left them. :teehe:
Seriously, had one about a quarter inch long, the doctor called it something I forgot, but it was likely cause by a chipped bone that grew back, or just like a bone spur.
Strange stuff, now I have to deal with a stinking skin tag in my waistband, hate those things.

As for the cosplay thing, I think she looks good, but yeah the green goes with red much better.
Antique bronze horns would have been better also.
Yes, a nice brushed bronze would look much better. During my renn fair days I saw some really impressive cosplay makeup jobs. A lot of girls gravitated to the fawn look and wore the horns, the ears, furry goat legs and even hooves. It's a lot of work if you want to pull it off well.

I have a bone spur as well. It's on the lower left side of my ribs. It grew there after I cracked my ribs playing ball... You can't see it but sometimes it hurts when I press on it.... I once complained to my family doctor about it. I showed him where it was, pressed on it and told him it hurts when I do this...He said "Well then, don't do that"... Yes, I had to pay a 50 dollar copay to get a Henny Youngman joke... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Done that myself a few times, I know my butt hurt after paying. :laugh:
Had a ganglian cyst in my pinky finger once, the doctor wouldn't remove it because it would cause trauma.
it caused trauma every time I hit the damn thing so the third time in I told him if he wouldn't cut it out Ill cut it out myself.
He sent me upstairs with three psychiatrist :laugh:
I told them the story, they said I was more normal than normal, and called the doctor, and ordered him cut it out now.
It was at Fort Knox so he had to do it, and it took like 5 minutes.
No trauma, no more complaints about it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that the last one of this last batch is the most beautiful. :wub:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe, maybe the one above her :)
It's all in the face paint.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2021, 5:34 pm Image
This chick is scarey. "Butterface" scarey.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think she pretty, and you need to think most if not all the girls posted online are painted up.
I don't mind a bit scarey, or plane Jane, the fake ones are the bad ones in the end.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2021, 4:26 pm I think she pretty, and you need to think most if not all the girls posted online are painted up.
I don't mind a bit scarey, or plane Jane, the fake ones are the bad ones in the end.
Not necessarily... Just because a women wears makeup it doesn't mean she is hiding the fact that she is ugly... Most women, my self included, wear makeup to help highlight there best features...Eyes lips etc...It just gives us more confidence in social settings...

And I stand by my previous statements that most guys that claim they like women with no makeup are full of shit....In reality they don't really know what most women look like without it. Girls generally start wearing makeup around the same time boys start noticing girls sexually, so guys get conditioned to seeing girls with some kind of makeup. By the time most guys graduate HS, they wouldn't know an unmade up female face if they were bitten in the dick by one.

BTW, she might be attractive in a certain way but she is certainly not conventionally attractive by normal standards... She is hard looking and all those big freckles are not attractive on an adult... Sorry, I'm just stating the obvious.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have realized that the girls that I have found most attractive had a manner that I found really beautiful.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:25 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2021, 4:26 pm I think she pretty, and you need to think most if not all the girls posted online are painted up.
Not necessarily... Just because a women wears makeup it doesn't mean she is hiding the fact that she is ugly... Most women, my self included, wear makeup to help highlight there best features...Eyes lips etc...It just gives us more confidence in social settings...

And I stand by my previous statements that most guys that claim they like women with no makeup are full of shit....In reality they don't really know what most women look like without it. Girls generally start wearing makeup around the same time boys start noticing girls sexually, so guys get conditioned to seeing girls with some kind of makeup. By the time most guys graduate HS, they wouldn't know an unmade up female face if they were bitten in the dick by one.

BTW, she might be attractive in a certain way but she is certainly not conventionally attractive by normal standards... She is hard looking and all those big freckles are not attractive on an adult... Sorry, I'm just stating the obvious.
I'm one who tries to look past a lot in looks, but still I'm shallow to a point like most people.
If they are using makeup I would prefer they use it lightly, and just highlighting, the ones who spread it on with a paint roller you have to wonder.
I also thing thick paint is ugly, and the worst if the ones who never learned how to use mackup at all, they look like clowns.
Less is better, more is hiding something major, it's false advertising.