Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Mel Gibson

Red Heads

I've been to Germany, since I have family there... Honestly, the culture isn't really that different!

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

Mel Gibson wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 7:03 pm I've been to Germany, since I have family there... Honestly, the culture isn't really that different!
Thats because you are german..

I would assume you are a german tourist if I saw you in real-life. :teehe:

You are with your kind while in Germany.

German women think you are a german guy and they will bitch and nag at you..
Mel Gibson

Red Heads

One difference is that we can still throw up the odd Sieg Heil here, while in many parts of Europe it is verboten! :o

This Quebec tourist found that out the hard way! :laugh:

Quebec tourist arrested after giving Nazi salute before German parliament: https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-tour ... t-1.612512

:laugh:
Mel Gibson

Red Heads

This is now the Aryan Goddess thread! :laugh:

Believe it or not, my Ex had a striking resemblance to her (my Ex always dyed her hair a darker shade though):

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

If they are nice, good enough looking, and smart I'm in :) no matter the culture they are from.
There is one race, human race, and we are all mutts of some kind of past humanoids.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

Mel Gibson wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 8:06 pm This is now the Aryan Goddess thread! :laugh:

Believe it or not, my Ex had a striking resemblance to her (my Ex always dyed her hair a darker shade though):

Feminine face..

Pretty girl.

I hate the tattoos though.. I want my babe smooth and perfect. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

Mel Gibson wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 8:06 pm This is now the Aryan Goddess thread! :laugh:
I wonder if you even know what an "Aryan" is or where they come from.

Here's a clue....They aren't from Europe and they ain't fucking WHITE......At least not "white" in the sense that you obviously think they are....😆

Anthropologically speaking...."Aryans" are Iron Age Indo-Irainian people of the Vedic period in India.

The use of the term "Aryan" in modern times comes from late 19th century, pseudo-science, used to support a obsolete racial theory of white, or specifically, white northern European racial superiority. The Nazis further advanced this idiotic notion through pseudo religious theory and occultism....🤣.....Absolute fantasy.

I find it difficult to believe and often incredulous that there are people out there who still use the term to describe Northern Europeans. Especially considering the events of the mid 20th century and the negative racial conatations the term carries.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

They are not exactly white, or brown people, Kurds are similar, so are the real Caucasians of the Caucasia.
The Original peoples of Iran/Pursia where likely the same till others pushed them out, and replaces them.
All in all like I always say though, we are all mutts, and geo locations sculpt our features to a large extent to what we look like.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Red Heads

Renee wrote: December 26th, 2018, 3:26 pm I wonder if you even know what an "Aryan" is or where they come from.
Renee, I clown around, and you KNOW this...

I KNOW what an 'Aryan' is historically, and what it means now also...

You give me an idea to start a new thread now...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Gary Oaktree

Red Heads

WOW ! :thumbsup: :rose:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Gary Oaktree

Red Heads

WOW ! Again :thumbsup: that’s a lot of really beautiful red hair.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

She has her own facebook page with images, I forget the name.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Peaches

Red Heads

Renee wrote: December 26th, 2018, 3:26 pm

Here's a clue....They aren't from Europe and they ain't fucking WHITE......At least not "white" in the sense that you obviously think they are....😆

Anthropologically speaking...."Aryans" are Iron Age Indo-Irainian people of the Vedic period in India.

The use of the term "Aryan" in modern times comes from late 19th century, pseudo-science, used to support a obsolete racial theory of white, or specifically, white northern European racial superiority. The Nazis further advanced this idiotic notion through pseudo religious theory and occultism....🤣.....Absolute fantasy.

I find it difficult to believe and often incredulous that there are people out there who still use the term to describe Northern Europeans. Especially considering the events of the mid 20th century and the negative racial conatations the term carries.
Thank you.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

Peaches wrote: January 17th, 2019, 7:06 pm
Renee wrote: December 26th, 2018, 3:26 pm

Thank you.
You're welcome, Norm.

Nice to see you again.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Gary Oaktree

Red Heads

So gorgeous ! :rose: