Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Red Heads

That works for most men I believe, but I love sexy bellies, and Belly Buttons thinks to watching I Dream of Jeannie as a kid. :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It works every time :thumbsup:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 13th, 2021, 5:05 pm That works for most men I believe, but I love sexy bellies, and Belly Buttons thinks to watching I Dream of Jeannie as a kid. :teehe:
It's true that in general, big boobs trump any body flaws you might have.... Many times a large pair even beat out a pretty face...I'm living proof of that. I don't have the prettiest face...I'm not offensive looking but I do look kinda like a cabbage patch doll.... :laugh: But my big boobies always got me what I wanted from guys. Even when I was much heavier, guys always tripped all over their tongue when I wore a low cut blouse....Funny shit.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wolves looking for meat I guess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 14th, 2021, 12:36 pm Wolves looking for meat I guess.
More like men being men.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was always the shy type, never harassed woman like a lot do.
Been called a Wolf a few times though, but they always came onto me to get the wolf out of me. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m a horndog, not a simp. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Women try to control men by crying, boobs or vagina.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You to can be a simp, just fall for a woman who will have nothing to do with you. :teehe:
Any man can be one, they just don't realize it till they are in the Friend zone. :woot:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 17th, 2021, 6:06 pm Women try to control men by crying, boobs or vagina.
Men can't be controlled. They're too stupid to even understand simple hand commands...🖕
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On the control stuff, a whole lot of woman put out a lot of mixed messages, and the games are constant.
It's not all the mans fault.
When woman play those games I either walk away, or sit, and just look at them till they get board, and walk away.
Blue don't play that crap, and learned early it's futile to play that.

Then again, I'm single, and not that unhappy about being single. :cool:
Sometimes I do wish to have someone, even as just a good friend.
Seems the only ones I like anymore is far away, and i never have really met them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 18th, 2021, 1:22 pm On the control stuff, a whole lot of woman put out a lot of mixed messages, and the games are constant.
It's not all the mans fault.
When woman play those games I either walk away, or sit, and just look at them till they get board, and walk away.
Blue don't play that crap, and learned early it's futile to play that.

Then again, I'm single, and not that unhappy about being single. :cool:
Sometimes I do wish to have someone, even as just a good friend.
Seems the only ones I like anymore is far away, and i never have really met them.
You are better off single. I think everyone is...I know I am...No one to be responsible to and no one to have to compromise with no one to be considerate of. No one to disappoint you as they all eventually do...You can sleep at night without being pawed and mauled...I think that probably the best part of being alone.

If you get lonely, get a dog or a cat. They never let you down emotionly and they don't back talk or make unusual demands of you. Just feed them and vacuum the hair.

As for friends,...Good friends take years to cultivate, you need things in common and you have to build a relationship over time that creates trust and security....Who the fuck has time for that shit?...I have tons of friends but only one, maybe two that I can rely on if I need them or trust with my personal..Friends like that are few and far between.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She might be right.

Female empowerment, marriage and relationship dont mix.

Couples seem to be under a lot of stress.

Normal relationship seems to be impossible in modern times.

You got divorces, cheating, jealousy, nagging, role confusion...

As single, I get to dodge all that.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 18th, 2021, 5:32 pm She might be right.

Of course I'm right. The two sexes are too different to live together for any length of time unless one is subservient to the other...Monogamous relationships only worked when the woman was housebound and subservient to the male...This is no longer the case and that is why the rate of divorce is so high and why cheating have become so commonplace.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 14th, 2021, 10:31 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 13th, 2021, 5:05 pm That works for most men I believe, but I love sexy bellies, and Belly Buttons thinks to watching I Dream of Jeannie as a kid. :teehe:
It's true that in general, big boobs trump any body flaws you might have.... Many times a large pair even beat out a pretty face...I'm living proof of that. I don't have the prettiest face...I'm not offensive looking but I do look kinda like a cabbage patch doll.... :laugh: But my big boobies always got me what I wanted from guys. Even when I was much heavier, guys always tripped all over their tongue when I wore a low cut blouse....Funny shit.. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 19th, 2021, 7:38 am
Odinson wrote: May 18th, 2021, 5:32 pm She might be right.

Of course I'm right. The two sexes are too different to live together for any length of time unless one is subservient to the other...Monogamous relationships only worked when the woman was housebound and subservient to the male...This is no longer the case and that is why the rate of divorce is so high and why cheating have become so commonplace.
Its either the man in charge or the woman.

I cant live like a de-nutted liberal male.

Maybe its a good thing that the muslims take over.

We are literally defending our right to be cuckolds.

Islam aint that bad for us. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

On the other hand, having casual sexual encounters with random women, is also very stressful. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 19th, 2021, 10:56 am
Renee wrote: May 14th, 2021, 10:31 am
:rofl:... Butterface... :laugh:

I really hope that was shopped....Big boobs are one thing...Those boobs belong in the circus.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If Marty Feldman, and Betty Davis had a kid. :spit:
Sorry, I know mean right, shame on me :spit: