Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Red Heads

Blue Frost wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 5:16 pm
Renee wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:25 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2021, 4:26 pm I think she pretty, and you need to think most if not all the girls posted online are painted up.
I don't mind a bit scarey, or plane Jane, the fake ones are the bad ones in the end.
Not necessarily... Just because a women wears makeup it doesn't mean she is hiding the fact that she is ugly... Most women, my self included, wear makeup to help highlight there best features...Eyes lips etc...It just gives us more confidence in social settings...

And I stand by my previous statements that most guys that claim they like women with no makeup are full of shit....In reality they don't really know what most women look like without it. Girls generally start wearing makeup around the same time boys start noticing girls sexually, so guys get conditioned to seeing girls with some kind of makeup. By the time most guys graduate HS, they wouldn't know an unmade up female face if they were bitten in the dick by one.

BTW, she might be attractive in a certain way but she is certainly not conventionally attractive by normal standards... She is hard looking and all those big freckles are not attractive on an adult... Sorry, I'm just stating the obvious.
I'm one who tries to look past a lot in looks, but still I'm shallow to a point like most people.
If they are using makeup I would prefer they use it lightly, and just highlighting, the ones who spread it on with a paint roller you have to wonder.
I also thing thick paint is ugly, and the worst if the ones who never learned how to use mackup at all, they look like clowns.
Less is better, more is hiding something major, it's false advertising.
Applying makeup correctly is an art... I get what you are saying.... When makeup is slapped on so that it looks like it was applied with a trowl, it's not attractive. Unfortunately some women use heavy foundation to hide skin flaws and it ends up looking like clown makeup.

It took me a lot of time and trial and error to make this face so beautiful... :laugh: . As you can see from the pics I've posted, I'm a rather generic looking white chick without makeup.. My makeup style is always evolving. Although I have a standard look for different occasions and I have my old stand-by products, I'm always experimenting with different products. Working Renn Faires in my youth, I've been lucky enough to have worked with professional makeup artists and learned a lot of technique.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, and they might as well not apply any if they are looking like clowns, but there is always some desperate person looking for them.
Like I always said, and said on here, less is more, but really only in some instances because no amount of mackup will hide some of the really ugly ones.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Then comes in alcohol to save, or destroy the day :laugh: saving old ugly girls, and boys from loneliness before man could even speak. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WOW ! :rose:
Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:09 pm Image
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2021, 8:09 pm Image
Lots of makeup.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A tom of it like a lot of them, but it's all for show, and for Gary.
I actually like the one above her better even with the clown cheeks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, reminds me of a little girl who asked to buy the poor woman in her dads magazine some clothes. :teehe:
Gotta love innocents, and shame on a fathers face for having playboys in a box in the closet. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Raquel Welsh was a seventies sex symbol.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WOW ! :rose: Again
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WOW ! For both photos.