Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
genocide088

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

To fuking hell with political correctness. Guess what i live on the other side of the world than most of you. There is zero political correctness. A spade is a spade. Whats with all these god dam easily damaged snowflakes? Why do people in Canada and the USA have to be so super careful what they say go take a fuking holiday abroad and see who routinely locals are 100% racist a-z about everything actually. And many times might be directed at any foreinger. So what get over it.

When in Rome do as the Romans do. Its up to new comers to conform to whereever they went to rather than the other way around.

IF you didnt want to fuking be apart and contribute to where you headed to why the fuk did you go there anyway?

Like learn the fuking local language it should be made the law. It is acautlly in one of the few smart countries of europe Denmark to steal a fuking
passport you must have thousand of hours of Danish taken.

Fair deal i would say. Go take a trip around the world to ie. Wackie-Packie Land and see how complete opposite how any foreigner is treated if they aint 100% conformed already to the standard. Are you ok to be stoned to death?

First video yup i am 100% endorsing it. Going to war to defend your way of life giving the ultimate sacrifice there own life for you see that in the 2nd half of the video and all the graves. While they were all fighting on the wrong side thats for another day very long story. They so unselfishly lost there life and quite young and here we have disrespective new comer aholes yes youd think its the least fuking thing they could do. Is Canada for people that built Canada or for wackie-packies that share nothing of Canadian values or in no way want to become true Canadians?

Ive been to 34 countries by the way take and never have i seen any country red carpet treatment to wackie-packies as is Canada.

I like one of the YouTube comments

"You should respect our culture and country"
Gets fired.
Sounds about right.

CBC - CANADIAN BRAINWASHING CORPORATION

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think flexibility is very important, but so is bone density, muscle, and the right things to keep them healthy.
Yoga is a good thing to a point, a lot go far beyond what the body is meant to do, and in the future they will feel the pain.
I used to be really flexible, I was happy to show off, and impress doing things like putting my foot behind my head, but now I just wish I could still do it.
I kicked the tops of doors, and jumped over cars even like a crazy nut.

In my opinion anyone crazy enough to do the pipelines like they do are special in more ways than one.
No offense meant to them, but it's like playing with fire, you will get burnt at some point.
I would hate to think of being grinned up on the reefs, or slammed by the mountain of waves.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

Here is the truth about flexibility. Its a symptom of something else. So anyone is a fool to be stretching as it doesnt work. The main thing is the nervous system that tells the brain hey keep this muscle tight as some trauma usually the cause. So chasing symptoms is stupid. Go after the main cause the nervous system by re educating the brain that hey this position is safe to be in. It can be done with 8 second breathing complicated to explain and putting the bones into the correct positions they should be. But actaully even when doing this you want to NOT stretch the shit out of it as that is sympathetic nervous system fight or flight

Where as to make the brain accept the positions it should be in the neutral place its the parasympathetic nervous system rest and digest you want to tap into. And for that 25%-50% max effort. As any more effort the body will tense up and no way in hell this super stress will get the muscles to get back to where they should be. Muscles just react to stress put on them.

And about pipelines well there is only one to my knowledge so the Pipeline there are also a few more killer waves out there like in Tahiti and even Fiji acatully many have died on them. You kind of have to start off on the small waves and work your way up.

I dont know if anyone would even take offense to your Pipeline tale as all you are doing is telling the truth i guess even the people that would dare such a wave know it but just dont care. Or thrill seekers. Its true too what you say about the reefs seems many these killer waves are not on sandy bottom but seem to also be very shallow like 6 foot not forgiving coral reefs.

There is something called a code red where the lifeguards even stop people from surfing. Those are when the killer waves come. I am not sure how enforced it is all over the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You are right about stretching, and a lot of mine is old injuries that tell me not to move it at all.
I just don't want to get worse so I keep trying something different time to time.
I'm wanting to start stregnth training, and some bike riding at the gym, but first I have to get more info from my insurance, and heart doctor.
I'm tired of loosing muscle, and bone mass, and my mobility.

When I was younger I took being called crazy as a sign I was being cool, and I was to most the others I was around.
Today i look back, and think I should be dead now, and how stupid I was.
My competitive nature was for myself though, not for them, I always wanted to be like Superman.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

OH and about your BRAVE or STUPID to surf the killers waves.

ITS STUPID actaully i do agree as well so does the chorus. Its very awesome to watch thou and want to take part at some level.
Something about this sport and to master it you also have to a expert on how to read the ocean. Theres more to surfing than one might imagine.
A physical challenge fantastic to be yes done in a safe-ISH manner as nothing 100% safe.

Warning viewer discretion advised you might just cry yourself to sleep tonite watching the fearless but some would say stupid Australians take on the 100 foot Nazare, Portugal killer wave THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD. 10 years ago no one even took them on.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, gotta laugh at the guy surfing the hurricane waves, awesome even if crazy.
I always wanted to surf, but there is little chance as far inland as I am, and not going to happen now.
Likely I would be trying stupid stuff also, one reason is I think a lot of us see few limits when younger.

Nazare is a hell of a place, you have got to be a lot of crazy for those waves.
I was just thinking some geological records record waves five times that high, but those are rare, and mostly to do with earthquakes, and faults breaking.
Yong Jessie

ALWAYS PUT YOUR FOOD ON THE FACE SIDE OF THE TORTITA. DID YOU KNOW THAT?

IF YOU CANT TELL YOU SURELY AINT A REAL CHAPINES (Guatemaltecos).

Watch this for the toritas part and the famous Churrasquitos sandwichs (melted ranch dressing)

sorry its abit long video i liked the very many tortitas they have and different corns used black white yellow green about the perfect tasting starch my opinion while not the healthiest as corn has ALOT of sugar. Is what most of maltodextrin is made of. And of course high-fructose corn syrup which is actaully worse than sucrose.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My nephew went to Peru, and had a lot of avocado in every meal, they love it there.
He also ate their local rodent they love there, guinea pig.

He was there for the hiking, and see Machu Picchu, I think he loved the place.

I want that lamb dish in the video, and roasted food is very nice.
genocide088

This would be dam difficult to stop. Not that it so powerful but if you can do something so fast and you are a fat bastard even ie Eddie Hall i think hed seriously get his ass kicked by just this kick.

This is crazy how is someone able to kick someone in the face like this. Sure front kick to the body but to the face oh wow.
Of note i can do the superman punch with extreme devastation. Actaully have sent flying 300 lbs punching bags and just from a view from got to be in a stunt movie in India flown in for it for 2 weeks. I can also do some Cambodian Bokotor moves that is even more deadly than Muay Thai and when took Muay Thai in Thailand tried a few moves on my Thai Muay Thai instructor he screamed in pain. And the rest of the Thai students laughed at it watching it as instructor taken by surprise. Had i done full force could have cracked his spine. I did not even mean to hurt him. And actaullly i tried same sort of bear hug move on one of the Russain fighters are movie and then India crew told me to stop playing around now as could see the brutalness of it if wanted.

But other than this or that move nope i aint no professional fighter.

genocide088

And onto next one as fat as hell and still number 1. Again like last video you saw his body well he has not just like skinny fat. So is Tyson Fury. Tyson Fury just so dam octopus big. Reminds of Andre the Giant no one ever could ever defeat him in the WWE if was ever real. Under wrestling rules.

Did tell Mr. Oak before i do consider Mike Tyson the best i ever saw of what i think a boxer should be. (im no expert mind you not at all but) lightning fast and moves around with balance. Not the jolly green giant Tyson Fury its not a fair fight really if Tyson Fury ever did met Mike Tyson and i hope you did know he was named after Mike.

genocide088

I like this too. I do like that this Franics aint at all a nutcase arrogrant ahole. That Conor Mcgregor seems like one.
Ive seen Tyson Fury sometimes seems normal. Sometimes a arrogrant ahole. But Tyson Fury is undeducated gyspy trash if you didnt know. I bet no different than trailer trash you have in the USA.

Anything you do just like the surfing the Pipeline in Oahu, Hawaii or even back pain recover worlds number 1 spine doctor Stuart Mcgill.Not at all about being a crazy unhinged lunatic but just being focused being able to go from complete calmness to super stiffness all muscles fire at the exact same time. Just like plywood has it strength in orders of magnitude more. Hard to put in words exactly.

Oh and someone out there agrees with me about my amateur opinion Mike Tyson might be the best of all time boxer.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s a few answers for you. Is Mike Tyson the best of all time ? It took him eight rounds to finally knock out the over the hill Larry Holmes so how would he do against the Muhammad Ali that ran circles around and stopped Sony Liston twice in a very short time ? On the other hand I don’t think that the boxing legend Joe Frazier who is said to have had the best left hook of all time could have come out in the first round and knock out 6’6” Lou Severese with possibly the first punch ( a left hook ) and knock him out. Joe Frazier really only bombed with his left hook where as Mike Tyson had a lot of knockout punches. When Mike Tyson had that edge in speed he couldn’t be hit and his punches had that extra stunning power. I believe that he would have destroyed Evandro Holyfield then and Lennox Lewis. As far Tyson Fury, he very talented, can take a very good punch, is very skilled in boxing and in psyching opponents out. That Kronk trainer vastly improved his punching power and his left hand now is a power shot that will make it very hard for shorter fighters to get past and everyone is short that his 6’9” height. Could Mike Tyson deal with a ten inch height advantage along with a sixty pound weight advantage ? His bone structure ( leverage ) might just be too big for Iron Mike. Tyson Fury actually did grow up in a trailer if what I heard is correct. His dad is a former pro boxer. Tyson Fury pound for pound is no Usek and he’s no scholar but he’s studied boxing very well and with his talent and size, what former champion could beat him ? I believe very few if any.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ali would have beat him in his heyday, and also Leon Spinx beat Ali, and he was not that great of a boxer.
You know the saying ever dog has it's day, well that happens sometimes.

Ali was a very technical boxer that fought opponents differently, and could read what they where going to do.
He also studied them a lot, in, and out of the ring.
Tyson on the other hand was a bulldog of a boxer, and mostly relied on force, and rushing his opponents.
Tyson could change tactics, he did a lot after finding out his force wasn't working, but he was not as smart as Ali, or as fast in the ring.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think Tyson could even get control of himself because Ali would have mad him so mad Tyson would have been out of his mind with Anger.
Ali used a lot of psychological warfare, and would get under their skin.
He was better at it than he was at boxing maybe.
Tyson would maybe had lost the match before it even got started, Tyson doesn't take that stuff well at all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well if he failed I'm sure he would not have knew it but a split second.
Men having fun even if it's stupid dangerous.

Yong Jessie

This is SO COOL. I love the energy the whole crowd erupted in excitement together. Guess that alot why people even watch sports are thrill seekers.

YEAH 1st perfect shot to 2nd perfect shot YEAAAAHH building up more to last perfect shot YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. pandamomona. Never did see darts live it would be thrilling to be in one of these world class events.

You want to get inspired to do things great in your life you have to envision it first or guess what it will never happen.

Crazy stuff the ones that finished with the bullseye.

Of note these are all the 9 DARTERS not just the 3 here shown. a perfect game of 501 darts.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As boring as it is to watch people throw darts it is amazing some can hit where they want on the board.
I'm not sure if I can even hit the board anymore. :blush:

I guess it is more better than watching Golf :teehe:
Me, and my little nephew used to go to the golf coarse, and pick up golf balls, and enjoy the walk.
He took someones golf ball once, they guy let him off with a smile. :) nice guy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: What a perv 1
Yong Jessie

Get this i know a person from Belgium that told me and several people i know that has bad bone cancer in the jaw with a 20% mortality rate and might have to his whole right side jaw removed and look like a circus freak. Guess what after a few months was a outright lie caught. He told many modeling agencies that please could they give him there Santa Claus jobs and cancel other old farts in the mall as wanted to play Santa one more time before death.

Do any members of this forum think what he did was ok? Some have told me they think it is as there words its a dogy dog world.
I dont at all agree and you?

Yong Jessie

And onto this is this worse lets not just tell friends and strangers you have cancer when you dont. But why not a even better idea tell you own children you have cancer and will die soon.

Well?

or this even jackasses mother faked cancer