Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Yong Jessie

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

The coolest thing you ever did see that was made the last 200 years if real.

The coolest thing of all time would be a few things i could think of in the ancients made this its up there
Antikythera mechanism the worlds first computer.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: October 4th, 2023, 9:48 am Get this i know a person from Belgium that told me and several people i know that has bad bone cancer in the jaw with a 20% mortality rate and might have to his whole right side jaw removed and look like a circus freak. Guess what after a few months was a outright lie caught. He told many modeling agencies that please could they give him there Santa Claus jobs and cancel other old farts in the mall as wanted to play Santa one more time before death.

Do any members of this forum think what he did was ok? Some have told me they think it is as there words its a dogy dog world.
I dont at all agree and you?

If there is a black list they should be on them, and being fraud they need charged with it, and or taken in for therapy.
It's still taking advantage of people which is wrong, and not dog eat dog.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: October 4th, 2023, 10:44 am The coolest thing you ever did see that was made the last 200 years if real.

The coolest thing of all time would be a few things i could think of in the ancients made this its up there
Antikythera mechanism the worlds first computer.

The Greeks, and Romans both loved their contraptions, and they where usually for Temples, or the super rich.
The Temple at the acropolis supposedly had one that when you gave offerings you would receive something, I forget at the moment what.
I read about a large statue of Pegasus that the wings moved also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

hey faggots out there this country AINT for you.

This American and Frenchman left the west for that very reason the anti-faggot vote. There must be many of you on this very forum had enof of all the left wing make your lives as miserable as possilbe nonsense that goes on daily in USA/Canada
Interesting. Met very many Russians cant say they were super friendly. Guess they were not from here.
Interesting to the Russians in this town Pereaslavl Zalessky seem to automatically accept even the enemy American. If i recall
before France was a good friend of Russia so not so surprising. Oh and besides Mr. Oak you had better fuking learn Russian if you want to stay here thou.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I already learned enough Russian to get around if I ever go there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was amazed years ago how Moscow was built up, the church especially.
The ground is soft there, and tree trunks where drove down in the soil so they could build on it.
The whole of eastern architecture is unique in the west with the Asian inspiration of the Mongols, and eastern Romans empire.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
genocide088

Amazingly this allowed on Global Canadian news. Canadians in total shock disbelief Putin was allowed to speak in full without bullshit/liar western media twisting his words or doing editing job to make him out to be a evil ahole and even allowing him to speak. Do you all get it yet the western media is all for the most part propaganda somehow global has not given into this. Maybe if you must get your news from a Canadian source global news could be the best bet.

i never fuking got it why news cant just allow both sides to speak and allow the viewer to make there mind up. But do get it as news is propaganda for the most part.

And funny thing have heard Putin talk alot translated makes alot of sense like everything he ever said. Compare that to pathological lair Biden and pathlogical Trudeau never made any sense when listened to them.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s banned the Russian media. No doubt Putin has many truths that Trudeau’s puppet masters want suppressed. The Canadian media has been bought with Justin Trudeau 60 million dollar bribe. It’s a disgrace what he’s done to Canada in eight years. How much of the nine billion dollars that Justin Trudeau’s planning on giving to the Ukraine is going to be laundered ? Or given to buy arm’s that will end up in Hamas or hezbolla’s terrorists hands ?
genocide088

According to this video the only reason the Mr Oak now exposed to the world no doubt and this young male learned BOXING was to impress the ladies.
Ah ha the cat is out of the bag now.

See the video

Yong Jessie

like this show THE WORLD IS CHOK FULL OF FUKED UP IDIOT LOSERS. THEY ARE THERE OWN WORST NIGHTMARE. THEY DEFLECT EVERYTHING SO THEN NOT HAVE TO OWN IT.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF NOT TAKING YOUR JOB SERIOUS AND TRYING YOUR VERY HARDEST. ITS NOT FLUKE THAT WHAT ONLY 10% BARS/RESTURANTS EVEN MAKE IT PAST THERE FIRST YEAR. OK COVID WAS THE UNFAIR APOPOCLYPSE. BUT IN NORMAL TIMES.

Bar Rescue probably the best educational show that ever came out of the usa that really is about in last place of any western country tv educational content.

Besides Arnold Swarnazger and Elon Musk you can add this show for inspiration.

Elon Musk stood up and fired very many these same kind of fuked up idiot losers at twitter no doubt.

Watch this had many laughs host is good at ripping apart the faggots and there non stop deflections. Has operated over 850 bars that is impressive. After that many it would be a broken record to him weve seen these fuked up loser owners before.

Of note in video love the part were its stated this aint there first rodeo after a horse takes a crap on the floor of the bar and no one cleans it up.
There is a BIG difereence between this loudmouth Jon Taffer and Donald Trump. Jon Taffer does delivers and talks the truth Donald Trump just talks total bullshit. ie We are going to build a great big shiny wall and make Mexico pay for it.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Over 90% of restaurants fail, I just want to know how many is because of filth, bad management, stupidity, or just bad location.

I have seen a few of his videos, can't watch them, or that Ramsey guy.
I can agree with their actions, but not the way they come across.

The horse poo is the vegan meatball option for the vegetarians :spit:
Yong Jessie

the very first fuking week that romania and bulgaria joined the EU pickpocketing in london tripled

is amazing all they steal able to build massive homes in romania just from what they stole in europe

see this one fun fact half the prisioners in this one jail in the uk are foreign

and who the fuk are you to say its even a bad thing to be racist?

well we all know its just another left wing political correct invention

more like a good thing to protect yourself. for dam sure if one was racist in asia he or she

would do dam good for themself and save all sorts of heartache as news flash most of the time the stereotypes are true

and in asia there are ZERO laws against being a racist or calling anyone minus the king whatever you like

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I gotta laugh at those pickpockets, and the ones who want to go home are lying.
They will leave, and come back soon as they get off the buss.

Romania was a place I wanted to see when I was younger, might not be a tourist place, but I had reasons.
Those homes are quite nice looking on that one video, they need a little work on those little shrimp lawns though.
Gotta love the tacky gold toilets, fit for a king of thieves of course.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Finally!
It looks like we can get rid of Trudeau without any problem, unless, they rig the election again.
Yong Jessie

can you beleive the gambian goverment wants old english women to fuk off ass giving there country a bad name.
some 20% of the country gdp from old rag english women were here to use/abuse the local men. while in some instances might be ok some are definelty not ok.

it is a blight alright on any country that the only tourist they get are tourist fukups that cant get laid in there own country.

i found it so strange why oregon man ONLY ever went to Thailand or the Philippines ever year if went anywhere. Some 12 visits in 16 years or so. like a normal tourist would want to go to as many diferent countries as possible as you have over 200 other countries out there that have a-z on offer unless some big secret reason why only Gambia? why only the Philippines? why only Thailand? well now you know why.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pierre Poilievre unlike Justin Trudeau got to be leader of his party by being the best candidate for the job. I suspect that Justin Trudeau will step down like his dad did to avoid a humiliating defeat.
beanthere wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 11:12 am Finally!
It looks like we can get rid of Trudeau without any problem, unless, they rig the election again.
Yong Jessie

Gary Oak wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 11:18 pm Pierre Poilievre unlike Justin Trudeau got to be leader of his party by being the best candidate for the job. I suspect that Justin Trudeau will step down like his dad did to avoid a humiliating defeat.
beanthere wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 11:12 am Finally!
but Pierre Pollievre is ONLY a professional politician with ZERO world experience. I dont think he has ever even a had a real job ie fliping hamburgers at mcdonalds. and only has a big mouth.

Oh and recommends all invest in bitcoin. He at best average iq as go study bitcoin as you can see 100 reasons why is a very bad idea.

Its like this vote for the lesser of all these evil.

Why cant Elon Musk run for PM of Canada. He would destroy the pair of yours hero Pierre Pollierve as most everything he had his hand in succeeded. Even difficult stuff like space cargo. While Richard Branson a total failure trying to copy him and is now bancrupt.

What Canadas needs is a way more right wing party than the gay leftie conservatives. But trouble is you would be wasting your vote as not have enof real men amongst all the faggots that are in Canada now to win a majority.

So based on that better vote for a party that is able to defeat the liberals and ndp. so OK Pierre Pollierve. But just saying.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 3:28 pm can you beleive the gambian goverment wants old english women to fuk off ass giving there country a bad name.
some 20% of the country gdp from old rag english women were here to use/abuse the local men. while in some instances might be ok some are definelty not ok.

it is a blight alright on any country that the only tourist they get are tourist fukups that cant get laid in there own country.

i found it so strange why oregon man ONLY ever went to Thailand or the Philippines ever year if went anywhere. Some 12 visits in 16 years or so. like a normal tourist would want to go to as many diferent countries as possible as you have over 200 other countries out there that have a-z on offer unless some big secret reason why only Gambia? why only the Philippines? why only Thailand? well now you know why.

:laugh: People are really hairless monkeys, can't blame granny, but yeah disgusting.
Prostitution in general is pathetic, and sometimes sad, but in my opinion should be legal.
The desperate horny people are even more pathetic.

Whats even worse is the people forced into prostitution, I wish there was a way to stop the abuse, and forced stuff.
The governments, and education systems of the world are mostly to blame.
The Biden administration here has a lot of blame for it, and the slavery of kids, and woman.
Workers even in general.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got cold earlier today, but not this cold.
They better keep that door shut, The Thing might come by, and need to get warm. :teehe: