Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Yong Jessie

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

Like hell England aint quickly disappearing before you very eyes. Poland soon will surpass all of the UK in GDP i did read.
Many failed misteps leaving the EU. Covid. Russia/Ukraine.
Watch this video and cry yourself to sleep this is LONDON we are talking about. I do believe big things are happening all over the world.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good old Londanastan, that's not English graffiti on that screen shot.
I have to wonder if the counsel had raised the rates over the past 10-15 years because they waste, and funnel the money to themselves.
It was already bad there with the taxes, but it went up quite a lot since I last saw the rates back in the early 90s.

Here they are high also, many businesses that can let people work from home, and outsource.
Even water, and electric is doubled for shops here compared to someone say who has a home.
The Liberal ideas of taxing the so called wealthy which a lot of shop owners are not is hurting everyone.
They close, and you do without, you deal with inflation because of it also, and you are left with a trashy place to live in.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I think I'm a bit sick now.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been in the same situation, how about you, or did you stink the place up ??? How Rude if you did you dirty little bastard. :teehe:

Yong Jessie

and you thought the USA and Canada all fuked up at this time terrible government.

Join the club Ireland has a packie for pm and same same all over again. you are locals are all N****** and you have no rights.
Makes me angry that not one western media outlet to my knowledge gave the real reasons why the people of Ireland went on a rampage
was just pinned down on extremists and not even mentioned the long story of the Algerian that was the straw that broke the camels back.
Interesting the part at 13:10 one journalist telling another journalist that he should have kept it quiet that it the knife attacker was not from Ireland.
Yes if that was all he did but there a very long story of how that was even allowed to happened a whole series of goverment failures. Journalists dont have the permission to withold information that is not fitting to the goverment narrative. Just report the fuking story and let the viewer decide a one of or a here we go again pattern.

Apparently there are many parallel with Nashville shooting the media twisting the story to there own narrative. i dont know about that one but just reporting what is in video.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know about it, and a lot of the violence now is because those kids being stabbed.
The IRA is gaining support again because they know, and can see whats going on.
Mc'Gregger I have to respect for his voice, he still can say what he wants here, people do see that in Ireland still.

I'm surprised the Irish has put up with this stuff, in the 70s those people would be leaving the country because they would be dead for this stuff.
The IRA, and others loved blowing stuff up no matter the press.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know what it's about, but the bigger kid got what he deserves.
Gotta wonder how he will live it down from the other little kids in class.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WOW ! What a size difference. I wouldn’t have thought that a guy could beat someone with such a larger size difference though I did myself when I was 14 years old.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always took up for the little guy, and the big ones who didn't want trouble.
It might not let people gain experience on how to handle bullies, but I think it's anyone's place to stop them at any time.
I think it's pretty sick the bully started that, but even more sick was the by standards comments.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to say deserving, might sound bad of me, but whats bad is people thinking they can stop traffic because they are punks.
Funny part is it was a manure truck that took out the crap.

Yong Jessie

$2 trillion usd is the minimum just in minerals what is in the russian arctic waiting to be dug up
i am sick to death all the fuking lies oh russia on the brink of collapse ie russia/ukraine conflict
russia will be the richest country in the world its over double the size of canada
this the only reason why the west helped out ukraine i bet they all dam afraid of russia last breath before extinction of the western world
and with global warming can cut travel times by ships from asia to europe thru the newly opened russian arctic waters and many ports already being built
i dont think anyone in the western public really understands what is happening in the world changing rulers

russia has at least double everything that canada has but no bullshit left counter productive for business laws and human garbage immigrants to take in. like fuking hell russia wont make even canada look like a 3rd world country give it 20 years you will see

and already half the world not give a dam about listening to usa dictate it cant trade with russia. what a joke western media is all this sanctions from ukraine russia war. russia acatully booming now as all they did was sell to non western countries

bonus look for in this video putin with his right arm near his pocket i thats his gun slinger pose amazingly even among his own people his KGB military training its still with him. once again liar western media pretended it was parkinson disease why the strange walking style

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have resources if they would use them just like we have.

Here the green nuts, and Democrats hate the US, it's nothing about environment.
If it was about the environment they would be crying about where the jobs go, and what others are doing mush worse to the planet than we do here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
This guy is funny, and it's true, whites don't like spicy that much on the most part, and the more euro they are the less they do it seems.
I like spice if done right, little heat.
It's interesting the mustard that Asians use how hot they can be, and not use hot peppers even.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What a shame they shut them all down, amazing how fast, and smooth they traveled.
If anything they should have built more, and fixed anything needing fixed.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anyone like the game Fallout ?
Well here is a treat for you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Adorable little stinker.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: The sad part is I know people like this, and they just love each other, they have to love each other to put up with the stuff they do.