Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Yong Jessie

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

this is why you never get your news from mainstream media. they have a agenda and already bought up many goverments its there mouth piece to spread lies. independent sources that also have FACT CHECKERS not crack pot conspiracy internet sites where one should only get there news from.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Journalist :kez: you listen to reporters, not the ones spinning garbage.
Also listen to ones with integrity.

The Times has been a rag since I know from the late 70s, our local rag has done the same.
I asked my mom, and dad back then why they get the paper, they said it was for the coupons.
It's got a lot worse since Obama turned on the propaganda machine when he made it legal.

Gotta say maybe she was hired because shes really pretty, might be part of the reason.
Gotta say I agree annihilate Hamas, and it's supporters, but not the innocent if they could.
I have been saying this about them since I was a kid, I have been watching those sick PLO, and Hamas idiots murder then, and it happened long before I was born.
The sick left has all along catered to them, they should have took them out long ago, and a lot of people would be alive today, and likely happy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

hope you did watch that entire video i posted. its very shocking how a person that has ZERO journalism experience was allowed to write a front page big story at the times. as redacted journalists state that all journalists would start out at some minor leaugue news before every being up to the major leagues. oh and with no fact checkers.

actually and this i do very much support INDEPENDANT journalism backed up by fact checkers. and NOT support crack pots like alex jones that also have no fact checkers.

just have to realize that about all mainstream news are mouthpieces for whatever country they are in. in cambodia hun sen bought thru a family member sort of secretly the Phnom Penh post. actauly a money losing newspaper. its not at all about being a business to make a profit off of ads but just a cost of doing business for some corrupted government to spread lies.

and interestingly see the link independant news source i think all in cambodia forced to close there doors now in cambodia as well

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -penh-post

see this from THE GUARDIAN a english news outlet. i very much agree with everything said here. if i wasnt 3rd world poor id acatully would financially support such a outlet. that is where they get to my knowledge ALL of there funding

We have all been profoundly shaken by recent events in Israel and Gaza. This latest conflict marks the start of a chapter that is likely to affect millions of lives, both in the Middle East and further afield, for years to come. With reporters on the ground, and others producing live blogs, videos, podcasts and photo essays as the story unfolds, the Guardian is dedicated to bringing you independent, fact-checked journalism 24/7.

We appreciate that not everyone can afford to pay for news right now. That’s why we choose to keep our journalism open for everyone. If this is you, please continue to read for free.

But if you can, can we count on your support at this perilous time? Here are three good reasons to make the choice to fund us today.

1. Our quality, investigative journalism is a scrutinising force at a time when the rich and powerful are getting away with more and more.

2. We are independent and have no billionaire owner controlling what we do, so your money directly powers our reporting.

3. It doesn’t cost much, and takes less time than it took to read this message.

Choose to support open, independent journalism on a monthly basis. Thank you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah I watched the whole thing, my favorite part was them talking with the woman on stage saying facts is to much like a legal term, and then coming out, and saying they are investigating her after the facts. :facepalm:
Liberal rags, and facts, but facts are more liberal terms :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Ridicules.
Them calling out Fox news in the list of propaganda earlier on was short, but a good call on them, they are owned by not so straight people also.
Not even American, and never was for an American news network.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Your premium real life Willy Wonka experience
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

poor kids, I can see that being a big let down, those who set that up should have known better.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:scratch:
What the hell is going on here I wonder.
Is she madly horny, or what, maybe he is gay, and she is trying to change his mind, who knows.

Yong Jessie

the UK citizens always have gotten the shaft big time more so than other country in europe. pay the most for most for alcohol cigarettes huge import taxes. etc. not many good looking women. most are obese no style either. etc.

yes USA and Canada quickly headed to 3rd world status. the UK already there. as there is no middle class. and people are just miserable.

oh and special bonus to stay in the UK rains 400 days a year and good food non existent. in the video they complain about a total collapse of law and order.

if you see many people abroad from a certain country or not you can bet your bottom dollar they are basically refugees or not happy campers.

i not some crazy conspiracy theorist when arriving at some conclusion about a-z it was only after it going around in my head a few years at least

yes i do believe partly thanks to the fools that voted for brexit. i even read that poland soon will surpass the uk in gdp. but that the uk quite the western shithole as shitholes go. near all the cities he visits the words shithole he utters not me out of his mouth.

i like when the exchange he get off the train to Horden and asks the first local ladies he meets

so whats iike around here?

awful

oh really is it that bad

get back on the train

oh dont say that to me

i came all the way from the south to see your lovely village

your a idiot

it cant really be that bad

im carry my boot mate around

is it safe at least?

ah no

this bald and bankrupt made many videos in former soviet union countires that then collapsed to ghost town grim cement wastelands. this the uk doesnt seem fair off of this decline

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The issue with the UK is nobody stays with party lines, and always trying to kill their own allies.
The UK has always been like that since the beginning charter.
Either someone owes the other party a favor, or someone bought off, and then you have the average snivels that wants attention.
Brixit was the right thing to do, Germany is talking about doing the same since they are being drained by other euro countries.
Brixit didn't work because pay offs, and infighting from people who want to be on top not caring for the party, or people they are representing.
It's the same here.

You also have the usual sellouts to industry, one world government, and personal agenda clowns.
Not a bit of real accountability because people complain, and then keep voting the same goons in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When the bald guy was showing off the town I expected Hell Boy to come down the street, and fight a big monster, how sad.
Sad when Britain was known for proper gentlemen, woman, and prosperity.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What a sweet man, I wish everyone was like him.

[media]https://rr4---sn-vgqsknze.googlevideo.c ... 0312.01.00[/media]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have been to both black, and white churches, and this man is correct.
There is a big difference in both, and even black church members in a white majority church will tell you.

https://www.instagram.com/vancouver.eng ... SE502oFRX/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:unsure:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Strippers on the strip :spit:
The sad thing is he is likely serious .

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:59 pm Strippers on the strip :spit:
The sad thing is he is likely serious .

This guy can STFU.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree even if he was making that crap up, or not.
Anything George Floyd the people should be called out as idiots, and supporters of brutality against woman, kids, and the public.
He was a nasty criminal, and got what he ask for taking drugs which killed him, not the officers.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Brutal dog attack
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How sad the dogs did that, and had to be put down.
I have mixed feelings about that, and how the dogs where treated, and what they had to live in.
I don't care if people love their dogs, they don't need to be living in filth, and they sure need to be able to control them.
The neighbors was sure not happy with them over the years it seems.

There was a disabled woman attacked across the street here years back by her neighbors Pit.
I had just put the dog back up in it's yard, but it got out again, and she happened to go outside.
It mangled her up pretty bad, and the dog was put down all because the owner didn't keep their fence repaired.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Anyone can take your home :o
Yong Jessie

Like hell there aint a shadow goverment in the USA. Tucker Carlson was fired by them when he says what he saw

Now its Candace Owens. It was perfectly fine for her to criticize BLM, Ukraine/Russia, the migrants issue but when you criticize about the middle east a foreign country your done

What a joke USA prides itself on free speech. its also happened at MSNBC Medhi Hassan fired didnt like his going hard after guests he had on about the middle east conflict

Then there was Mel Gibson just gave one drunken rant about who caused all wars of the world and his already confirmed cameo in Hangover 2 he was fired

i hope you get it in your heads if you didnt already news is not NEWS it propaganda. And so are big screen big budget movies. Mainstream media wil fire anyone that not stay to there narrative

And now guess the true reason why Tik Tok is to be banned in the USA? its NOT cause is owned by China. like yes they could use it to spy. main reason is that many people are using Tik Tok in the conflict in the middle east and not on the mainstream media side as they are free to say or think what they want