Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

:unsure: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- :rofl:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That snoring slap video is funny.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What are friends for right . :spit:
I love the look on the guys face when he first saw it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always wondered why we didn't have math like this here, it's much more easy, and learnable.
Also why did we end using slide rules :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What a prick the guy is, he should be tared, and feathered.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to wonder how much is the pay :think: what ever it is I don't think it's quite worth it.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor Sasquatch.

Yong Jessie

So this is what N****** do for reparations in the usa. So brazen. And amazingly walks right past a police car.
But niigga-nuts so not the sharpest knife in the draw al those iPhones will be deactivated after.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

San Fran, well thats normal there, and why so many stores have shut down, and you need appointment s for others.
In my opinion we need a few Charles Bronson vigilantes to take out the trash, that includes the governor, and the likes.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps it should be legal to shoot robbers.
Yong Jessie

This is bad on many different levels. No one gives a damt anymore. There goverments are but fukhead old men that can string a sfull thought together and set the example for us all. None of the store employees stop them as they i gauss afraid would get shot at by the robbers. And there have been VERY many stores that had essentials for the community well iphone shop not at all. But like Target that had to close for good had eonf of the full orchards full of bad apples rampant brazen shoplifting.
Yong Jessie

And now onto today new human scum story. Yet another one you never knew but will now all the dirt that went on. The UNTOLD story of Bob Ross.

FUN FACT = that bozo the clown hair of his acatuly was not his real hair. i think it looks retarted. But as Bob Ross hair was getting long and wanted to save on hair cuts had it frizzled. And as time went on Bob Ross didnt like it but had to keep as it was his avatar by now.

but you will the evil stuff that went on is only 20 minutes for you ADD types out there.

the story of Bob Ross and the human greedy garbage couple the kowalskis that did him over real bad even after his death.

Heres a radical thought why cant people just be nice to each other like there were millions of usd here enof for all to have something.

There have been many people that the genius that did something ended up near peasant why some opportunists took all the credit. Can think of many such examples. One would be the story of Tesla the man not the company named after him.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:27 am This is bad on many different levels. No one gives a damt anymore. There goverments are but fukhead old men that can string a sfull thought together and set the example for us all. None of the store employees stop them as they i gauss afraid would get shot at by the robbers. And there have been VERY many stores that had essentials for the community well iphone shop not at all. But like Target that had to close for good had eonf of the full orchards full of bad apples rampant brazen shoplifting.
In a lot of places it's against the law to stop them, and stores often have a policy not to stop them since the employee can be hurt, or the store can be sued.
Some bystander can jump in in some places, but others they are better off not bothering since laws are bad towards vigilantes in places liberals control them.
Look at the guy who stopped the crazy in the subway in New York, he got arrested.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: Perfect, more cowbells
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Not a robot
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She looks like she identifies with a chicken more than a robot :spit:
She might be pretty if she acted normal, and had a nice dress on.

My late cousin Kenny did the robot better than anyone I have seen, but he put more work into it than anyone also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor kid, he might deserve a spanking, but not like that, and with the language.
I got the belt quite a bit like that myself, sometimes deserving, but sometimes not.
And if you love your parents like I did it really hurts more than just the pain of a belt.
There is a correct way to discipline, she isn't all correct about it even though she might be trying.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I guess learn to be the martial arts guy.
I never changed sides of the road, or Isle in the store like some do for anyone even if it was a lot more than one loony person.