Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue Frost wrote: June 11th, 2021, 2:42 pm Idiots playing with guns, the woman should have never had one being drunk, or on drugs.
The officer should have known better.
She was in jail at the time and did whatever she wanted in there. Like having a one on one fun time with an officer.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, but that's the fault of the people at the jail, not hers.
Money, or not you can't be King Pin unless the system lets you.
On the gun thing, I believe it was stupidity of hers, and the officers, it was negligence at most the layers will say, and I agree unless there was something else not said.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

A time lapse, two minute video of a 12 year old artist called Isabella. She has her own youtube channel.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Look at the folks and look at these hard working horses, some look right at the camera. The poor plodding horse at 14 seconds in, pulling the planks of wood. :( Bricks and building material being moved. My Dad's side of the family were here not far from this road, in Gallowgate and Maryhill. A lot of it was demolished decades ago tho and people moved outside of Glasgow to newly built areas.

They've been decorating up some of Glasgow lately as well for the filming of the new Indiana Jones movie. :cool2;
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I love this film and this clip.... I won't spoil if you haven't seen it. Maybe it's made more for the male audience but a lot of women will probably feel like it too. I know I have... :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: July 17th, 2021, 4:15 pm

Look at the folks and look at these hard working horses, some look right at the camera. The poor plodding horse at 14 seconds in, pulling the planks of wood. :( Bricks and building material being moved. My Dad's side of the family were here not far from this road, in Gallowgate and Maryhill. A lot of it was demolished decades ago tho and people moved outside of Glasgow to newly built areas.

They've been decorating up some of Glasgow lately as well for the filming of the new Indiana Jones movie. :cool2;
What I get from those old videos is people on the move making a country great, you do not see that now, and not for a long time.

Poor animals, sad, you can tell they are just worked to death with no happiness.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

A msleading story. The girl left her dog to die. Cant blame her. She is 10. The dog wasn't protecting the girl it was fighting for his life. I would have tried to pick up the dog and fight the coyote myself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

you are a better news man than the one giving the story RF.
I don't blame the girl either
they should send in people that will get rid of the nuisance coyote, when they are not afraid of humans they need to go.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I would've tried to get the dog as well and pick up her up... yep. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, the horses in Glasgow, I know... I felt sorry for them when I look at them like that. Wonder how many trips they did in a day. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: July 26th, 2021, 9:26 am Frosty, the horses in Glasgow, I know... I felt sorry for them when I look at them like that. Wonder how many trips they did in a day. :(
All day long, and that pavement breaks their legs down over time.
I read a lot over the decades about those horses, and especially the ones in coal mines there, poor things went in the mines, and lived out their lives in them.
It's sad how we treat animals sometimes.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: July 26th, 2021, 10:01 am All day long, and that pavement breaks their legs down over time.
I read a lot over the decades about those horses, and especially the ones in coal mines there, poor things went in the mines, and lived out their lives in them.
It's sad how we treat animals sometimes.
It's so sad... those horses never complain and it's hard to think that they are long gone now, just a memory 100 years or so but kind of live forever on the film there. :( I hope they had some sort of retirement. Those poor mining horses... nothing more than 4 legged serfs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ghost of the past, they are real on film.
Others are not seen, and forgotten forever.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Forgotten... Frosty, we haven't forgotten them tho, those long gone horses . :(

This is one of the saddest scenes I've seen in a movie... some people are not what you think but hide it well.:(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It was a nice scene when he invited him in to his home, not really that sad in the end.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

If that were real, I always wonder how it panned out after that as well... his new home base when not travelling...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s some excitement going on in Japan. https://m.youtube.com/shorts/2LJCoZ_hnNc?feature=share
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Japan does do mudslides right, tsunamis also. :unsure:
I find it amazing how resilient the people are, and how they fix the issues in most places.
They have barriers set up all over the country for that stuff, amazing engineering for controlling a lot of those events.