Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue, you should buckle up all the time! That's a horrible risk to take. I actually refuse to drive anyone who doesn't buckle up. If I don't hear your seatbelt click, the ignition isn't started.

Wag more, bark less.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue Frost wrote:I buckle up for the expressways, and open road, but in town i don't .
That's a mistake because, statistically, I believe you are more likely to get into an accident within a certain radius of your home.

The video is powerful and really gets the message across.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

Most my local driving I don't get up to speeds where I can be ejected from the car, and by what I have been told is more people are injured with seat belts than without at those speeds.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Favourite Youtube Videos

And the best part is that I'll have to get even more shoes to make the sequel! :)
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

I was looking at a good camera earlier, it was good for HD movies .
Great lens also for closeups of those shoes :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Favourite Youtube Videos

It's not a matter of being ejected from the car, Blue, it's a matter of being thrown about inside the car. I've been rear-ended 3 times ... twice at low speeds and once at a high speed ... and every time on roads in which the speed limit was 50 km (30 mph). I got whiplash every time and every time I complained to the doctor, she said that whiplash is a good sign because it means that my face didn't hit the steering wheel. She told me that she treats broken noses and severe mouth injuries from people who get into low speed accidents and hit the steering wheel because they're not restrained. It's really not worth the risk ...
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

I have an airbag, and the last few times I got in wrecks only my back, and ribs paid .
No worry about me Sharlee, anytime I'm at higher speeds Ill slip it on . :)
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Favourite Youtube Videos

Hmmm ... I think we should take a vote. If the majority of posters think you should wear a seatbelt all the time, would you do it?
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

No, It hurts me to put it on :laugh: it's the law here, but I'm a rebel . :cool2;
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Favourite Youtube Videos

People love their guns, even if it's made out of chalk.

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue Frost wrote:No, It hurts me to put it on :laugh: it's the law here, but I'm a rebel . :cool2;
Well Frosty ... I think the small inconvenience of putting on your seat-belt will save you from even greater pain that you are currently experiencing. I suggest you listen to the forum mother (Sharlee).
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Favourite Youtube Videos

Sharlee wrote:Blue, you should buckle up all the time! That's a horrible risk to take. I actually refuse to drive anyone who doesn't buckle up. If I don't hear your seatbelt click, the ignition isn't started.
Even if I drive from the upper level parkade (where I park) to the lower one (where the wash bay is), I'll snap on my seat belt. I just feel naked without it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

:shy:
Today i got out without one, I couldn't even reach around for it I hurt so much.
I didn't want to get out today, but something came up with the banks I deal with that needed attention.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

That was pretty good, should have had a robot like on Robocop :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

:laugh: Poor woman
[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue Frost wrote::laugh: Poor woman
[youtube][/youtube]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue Frost wrote::laugh: Poor woman
Frosty, is this the way you do it? If so, no wonder you have to vacuum all of the time! :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

:lala:
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Favourite Youtube Videos

That's hysterical!! And that guy walking around didn't even tell her ...
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Favourite Youtube Videos

:laugh: I would have had to tell her it worked better plugged in :laugh: