Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

That rapper must be a fun guy. That water bed prank disproves that Germans don’t have a sense of humour. That waterbed apparently isn’t for fatties though. I wonder what other dumbness that tourist in Cambodia got himself into.

Yong Jessie

Gary Oak wrote: August 20th, 2023, 3:43 am That rapper must be a fun guy. That water bed prank disproves that Germans don’t have a sense of humour. That waterbed apparently isn’t for fatties though. I wonder what other dumbness that tourist in Cambodia got himself into.
yes and yes German block heads might have a sense of humour at times and yes. Germany is all about RULES.
Saying that when the autobahn was or still around way way less accidents than on American highways yet travelling
at great speeds. Id say its like this there is a time to be serious like at work and a time to have fun when you are finished
work at relax somewhat.
Yong Jessie

I like this one too that Bob Barker at times funny he died just a few days ago.

Yong Jessie

This is useful as is improved version. Yes could be abused but still. $5000 usd. In time they will be common place.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I want one, some rockets on it's back, and a mini gun would be cool also. :teehe:
It would make a great border guard with some programming, and weapons system on it, hell even a sharp point like a sword on it would be useful.
I can see it now, morning comes, and a cat is squared on it's sword, and no paw prints in the flower beds.

:evil:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

THE WRANGLINGS OF A HATE INDUCED BIGGOTED MADMAN.
MR. FUKING ROGERS THE MAN THAT DIDNT INVITE EVERYONE TO HIS NEIGHBOURHOOD.
THE VICIOUS VIOLENT MASTER OF HATE AND INTOLERANCE THAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL SOON HAVE THERE HANDS ON JUST LIKE THE DISTORATION OF FACTS WITH THE 3RD REICH.

WARNING VIEWING DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
It's interesting you brought him up, I was talking about him yesterday with a friend.
We where talking about his Presidential medal, and service in the Marines which isn't true for the later.
He wasn't a Marine like many think.
Also there was a consideration for a movie about him with Tom Hanks, maybe that's why those videos came to life again.

On another note Canada has issues a travel advisory to the US, some States don't allow Pedophiles dancing in schools, and such.
I take it that the leaders of Canada condone it, and think all of the LGBDQwxyz's are nasty deviants to put them all in the same boat like that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

Worlds most expensive surfboard and near disaster to repair.
Seems like a great big pain surfboard repair. Almost better throw away and buy new unless it some sort of collectable. Same would be true of car restorations.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He majorly messed up that board, and even after it didn't look right.
Also what he did wasn't restoring, it was a total remake on an old rotten foam board.
He would have been better off replacing the foam board, and then fiberglass the new logo on it.
It's my opinion, but he is a hack in his repairs, the waves are what you use a board on, but he put the waves in the finish.

By the way, I painted, and repaired trucks for years at Ford, I would have been took off the job if I did what he did.
Yong Jessie

A few things here agree with you BUT the babewatch board was worth $1 million usd i guess as there were only something like 6 made and the show apparently the most popular show of all time. only what i have read dont know how true it is.

And i dont think its so easy to repair a rotted piece of foam and fiberglass.

But to let you know what i have read of any of your comments a-z by and large yes yes yes you never talking bullshit
Yong Jessie

And onto this guy i LIKE the TONE of his voice. Even thou he looks quite young has a great smart voice pleasant to listen to.
He has many more animal videos this not necessarily amazing but in general pleasant to listen to. I would say too i guess the main
reason people view youtube is to relax from a hard stressful day at work.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That whole video made me think of people, especially left wing people.

I love how the dogs interact with the sheep, and control them, and the leader sheep also.
We don't have that many sheep here because some international agreement I was told, but we have the land for it, and we should.
Instead we export beef to the places that have sheep, again from what I have been told.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: September 5th, 2023, 10:04 am A few things here agree with you BUT the babewatch board was worth $1 million usd i guess as there were only something like 6 made and the show apparently the most popular show of all time. only what i have read dont know how true it is.

And i dont think its so easy to repair a rotted piece of foam and fiberglass.

But to let you know what i have read of any of your comments a-z by and large yes yes yes you never talking bullshit
Oh I am full of bull, but try to be serious when it's something important, life would be pretty dull without some bull in your life. :teehe:

That board if an antique piece of furniture would be destroyed, and made worthless, if a car people would scoff at it, and say did a child do that.
He took almost everything original away from that board, and replaced it.
I don't think the board could be restored though, just cleaned, and re coated.
It's just a shame it got as bad as it did, it should have been kept put away, and not used.

I know I'm critiquing, but the finish was awful, the sides where worse, and how he took that wall Spackle to it when you can buy foam in a can boggles my mind.
I'm sure you can buy the right foam for the board, and he could have cut away some of that bad rot if you did as much as he did trashing the original.
Yong Jessie

You blueman or oakman feel free to post this in another topic i dont know where to put.

This is something i dont like and see any people that would do such a thing as maybe you should not be looking for a lady from this country.
Thai women for dam sure. China woman for dam sure. Filipinas sure some of them. Can we add Vietnam women as all where marraige is just a business transaction.
The thought of being with someone for maybe the rest of your life only cause he bought you. Its not something i would ever accept. Cambodian and Myanmar minority women not at all chasing the money. I bet too but know near nothing about that all the women of Mexico and latin america would never sell themself out to a gringo for marriage like this solely cause i have read there are very very few ie Mexican women with gringo bf.

Its should be banned i would say. Like it would there bullshit Thai or now Viet parents demanding they get all this money to give them while they stay with some a foreigner how like hell they ever feel comfortable with. You go mad as also have to move to Singapore. Singapore can be a very demanding rules rules rules country.

Read the comment below and interestingly when i read more comments many say Singapore government smart to see this fake marriages for what they are and will never accept them. So if you are loser in the west that cant get a wife there or even in Singapore and head to Thailand or Vietnam and think you can buy love. Well you cant and it will end badily.

MONEY is over rated concept and might get you into a hole lot of trouble than if you didnt have any.

Read this comment interesting

What this video doesn’t mention is Singapore does not give out permanent residency to Vietnamese brides. If their hopes are that they can migrate to a richer country, or their kid have a better opportunities, they’re wrong. Children born to foreign brides from 3rd world countries, even when born in Singapore, do not get citizenship automatically and in many cases are often stateless for decades.

The country discriminates against transactional marriages like these. Even if the couple is in fact in love with one another.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
I have known od several men who got woman from other countries, the most loving relationships I noticed where from the Philippines.
One man had a Russian wife he got, the relationship was good, but the children had it hard for them, she was really strict.
I saw a lot of Korean ones over the years being around Fort Knox, the woman where mostly in it just to get here.
One Romanian girl she ran around on the man, they divorced before they had kids thankfully.

Back after WW2 some Japanese families paid men to take their girls as wives to the GIs.
i think some German girls where done the same way.
Yong Jessie

I see it like this perfectly fine to have a wife from the 3rd world. Provided not $1 usd equivalent is exchanged hands. Actaully to let you know the going rate at least before i can know equivalent marriage price for foreigner and local. Mostly foreigner is more. But then if higher class can be more too.

Thailand was e $5000 usd - $25 000 usd and you pay for the party
Cambodia $1000 usd - $5000 usd and you pay for the party
Myanmar upcountry Karen or Tai Yai FREE but you have to pay for the party

So id think we can say from this rank the 3 countries how least decent to decent. And the funny thing is should be about reversed the money demanded as well both Myanmar and Camobodia upcountry there are zero jobs for anyone and dirt poor. Oh and with Thailand you aint done yet its cash for life for the bullshit Thai family demands you give them money every month for eternity.

When all of the money the money to buy her goes to the GREEDY SCUM parents that care more about a hot cooked lunch than they do there daughter
well being. And the daughter being pressured to do it or disowned.
Should be made illegal id say.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Illegal is right, and it's shameful they get away with it all over the world.
I have seen it done even here in past history, with boys, and girls, it's really a form of slavery also for some.

If the woman wants it fine, otherwise not fine.
I know it's culture, and tradition for some, but you are right, many it';s just greed.
Yong Jessie

Warning for you mobile fone planed no unlimited this is a long video.

Instead of becoming uptight one should be able to swing into intense activity and like a pendulum return to the centre of calmness.
A pendulum swing between dynamic action and stillness.

This is not just true for conquering the massive waves at Pipeline Oahu but sort of true of much of life. Take physical activity and i read
from the worlds greatest spine doctor Stuart Mcgill its the same thing the body totally relaxed but the concept super stiffness all the muscles
alone are not so powerful but like plywood if at all the same time tighten up exactly at the same time massive strength.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All he had to do with his board was look at the dolphins shape, they ride the waves all the time.

I didn't watch it all, but he sure liked Yoga, but it's a good relaxing, and good for the body thing to do.
I can't do it, even tai-chi hurt me. :blush:
Yong Jessie

The thing is about yoga its a bit over rated and very many Stuart Mcgill number one world spine doctor his patients many were x yoga instructors.

Flexiblity is like this MORE IS NOT NECESSARYILY better. What is better is what you need for your sport and then just abit extra. And the body why pople have back pain is not cause it needs more flexibility its needs more stability in key muscles. Turn them on.

I do like the concept of looking thru a book of all the yoga poses and seeing how they are balanced for the body and using one for great big waves.

and the concept of stillness calm in a sea of chaos. When they show you those surfers taking on some of the great big waves sometimes they are shown in slo motion to you which is the same as just said.

Pipeline i have been there on the north shore of Oahu. Many years ago. I just wanted to see it. Was the wrong seasons for swells so was a joke really like 6 inch waves. But for a very long time Pipeline everyone too afraid to even dare try to surf it too dam nasty just ripped up any surfer than tried. But this Gerry Lopez tried many protypes of surfboards that would work for pipeline and did defeat it.