Race Riots Continue In Stockholm Sweden

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:They asked for it in my opinion.
Not just letting to many in not assimilating, but not having the jobs for them, or plans to create more.
I fear that much of Europe is going to experience this kind of thing and worse before a real solution can be found. Multiculturalism is a nice idea but it

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Shen Li

Renee wrote:
Not just letting to many in not assimilating, but not having the jobs for them, or plans to create more.
I fear that much of Europe is going to experience this kind of thing and worse before a real solution can be found. Multiculturalism is a nice idea but it
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The sponges are coming here after some free cash. They know that they do not have to work... Paradise.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey hi Odinson :) good evening .

Sponges is all over in western society what ever country it's in. I don't get it myself, let them starve if they don't want to work.
I have worked my whole life watching my taxes go to people like my sorry neighbors, and they have kids just to get more money.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:Hey hi Odinson :) good evening .

Sponges is all over in western society what ever country it's in. I don't get it myself, let them starve if they don't want to work.
I have worked my whole life watching my taxes go to people like my sorry neighbors, and they have kids just to get more money.
Hi :). Good evening to you too but it
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah I saw Empire of the sun, good movie, not sure if I saw Terminal.
Farewell to the King with Nick Nolte is a good one .

I think helping people to get to their feet is fine, and great, and it helps us all in the end, but welfare is just a sickness .
People are on it, and generations anymore are on it. What good are people like that, and why should hard working people pay to keep a bum up.
So many don't want to work making those who do that need help look bad.
Social services is a failure of government, they make it hard for business by taxing them to death, or running businesses out of country.
Yes it sounds bad, but let the worthless people die if they don't want to try, give the money to those who need it.
It's our money so why shouldn't we care, cut our tax burden by cutting them off.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:Yeah I saw Empire of the sun, good movie, not sure if I saw Terminal.
Farewell to the King with Nick Nolte is a good one .

I think helping people to get to their feet is fine, and great, and it helps us all in the end, but welfare is just a sickness .
People are on it, and generations anymore are on it. What good are people like that, and why should hard working people pay to keep a bum up.
So many don't want to work making those who do that need help look bad.
Social services is a failure of government, they make it hard for business by taxing them to death, or running businesses out of country.
Yes it sounds bad, but let the worthless people die if they don't want to try, give the money to those who need it.
It's our money so why shouldn't we care, cut our tax burden by cutting them off.
Spot on! :)

You souldn
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Africa is only nice if your rich, other than that I see it as harsh nasty place with many things that will kill you, including the people. :wacko:
Yeah they are after a check, and would pay anything to get there to get it, same as here.
Shen Li

Odinson wrote:The sponges are coming here after some free cash. They know that they do not have to work... Paradise.
As I said before Odie, Nordic countries take in the trash of third world countries while Aus/Canada skim off their brightest minds and greatest talents.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Australia I believe you need a degree to move there or something like that.
It's good in my view to only take go getters, it can only improve things .
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Australia I believe you need a degree to move there or something like that.
It's good in my view to only take go getters, it can only improve things .
Same with Canada. Not just a degree, but an in-demand skill. This is why immigration works so well in Aus/Canada and is such a failure in most of Europe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The US also, it's turning us into a third world nation in my opinion like what a lot of the EU is anymore.
Canada still has an issue, they don't insist in people conforming into society, and let to many in at once.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:The US also, it's turning us into a third world nation in my opinion like what a lot of the EU is anymore.
Canada still has an issue, they don't insist in people conforming into society, and let to many in at once.
Any issues we have had are the result of our overly generous refugee policies not immigration. Canada is actually quite difficult to immigrate to if you are not an exceptional person.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well same thing different way in really.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know with all the room Africa still has we should set up a colony there for refugees :) would be cheaper in the long run I bet.
Let the useless UN police it, it's there anyhow meddling.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Well same thing different way in really.
Nope, quite different actually. Our immigration system is our decision alone, but outside forces put pressure on us to accept more and more refugees. A large percentage of refugees are just economic migrants using the backdoor. They are hard to get rid of once they are here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's like saying the illegals here are not immigrating, I see it as the same, just different circumstances being let in.
I'm guessing you can marry someone, and move there like here, bet there is a few people that do that sneaking in, and legit ones.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:That's like saying the illegals here are not immigrating, I see it as the same, just different circumstances being let in.
I'm guessing you can marry someone, and move there like here, bet there is a few people that do that sneaking in, and legit ones.
Our immigration system is like you old points system that you abandoned in favour of "family reunification" which we have abandoned in favour of "what can you do for us". Australia takes in a lot of refugees too, but their immigration system works just like ours. Forget the illegals, that will always happen as long as the USA borders Mexico. Make sure your immigrants are the very best the world has to offer.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The illegals would be here, but not as many if laws was enforced, and charge Mexico for their upkeep.
Mexico has the money, they just have so much greed they keep it from building the nation.